ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

My embroidered wolves

marinayurk

My home "flock" is slowly growing. At first it was almost childish wolf from the cartoon "Nu pogodi".image
Then grandma wolf. Pillow my dear. The wolf cub with flowers. image (1)
image (2)
image (3)
Recently graduated from wolf in the bushes. I was not fond of embroidery, spotted a similar embroidery. Only it was easier. But then I didn't find it, but found this one. Complex and interesting. Now I have more experience and bottom of the idea.image (4)
image5

RedheadEmber

Those are beautiful. :O) :@) >-) :o3

Embala

You have quite a mixed pack here, Marina! Funny and cute, cuddly and mysterious - miniatures and textile painting. The comic wolves are so sweet. I like the pillow wolf ... and this "painting" is awesome. The careful, timeconsuming work was worth the effort.

But ... but the cuties miss their brother! Your pack is not complete, Marina. There's little gentlewolf "Bow" who bonded with me ... :D

Thank you for the beautiful gift! *loves*

It's a rather bad scan from the framed picture. I swear the original piece looks as great as the other ones here!

marinayurk

Yes, it from my pack. It was embroidered obediently, beautifully it turned out. :)
There is one more couple in one picture. I presented to her mother-in-law. Then I will lay out. :)

marinayurk

The girl with the wolf hid himself comfortably in a corner, and they have no one notices. No! Here they are!!!
image (1) :bz

zurcdurka

Beautiful! I love her pose. The gold on a dark background is wonderful with the lowlights and highlights. I really like your wallpaper too !Scouter

marinayurk

(When I choose it, did not expect to get a nice color for the eyes. In reality, they are prettier and nicer than here.)