ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

A word from your sponsor

RichardPini

When I created this avatar for Hiyama Gotugai (get it?) on the Masque of the Red Death Facebook page, I had little idea its dual character would come back to bite me so enthusiastically in the butt. For nearly 40 years, I've been Mr. Facilitator to Elfquest in every way I know how. It was the key factor in my quitting a cushy career at IBM in 1981, and it's still a full-time job. Yesterday, I spent an intense afternoon at a very focused seminar in New York's theater district, attempting to get up to speed on theater production - a topic I know nothing about - vis-a-vis Wendy's "Masque." But then, I knew nothing about self-publishing when we started Elfquest. So I've just added yet another job description to my collection, which I expect will have two effects. One, as persnickety as you may think I am now, it's going to get BAM! kicked up a notch. Two, what spare time (insert quietly hysterical laughter here) I manage to wrest from the elves and now the bio-zombies, I will guard ever more vehemently. Wendy and I have already cut back on convention travel. We won't disappear from the online social scene, but that is an insidious time-sink and we must be more sparing than ever. We have much to do. Onward!

anton-cutter-square

Trollbabe

We greatly appreciate the time you both devote to communicating with your fanbase. Should you need further protection from the frenzied mob of Elf-lovers, don't hesitate to contact your nearest Troll community.

krwordgazer

Theatre production? Good for you. I wish you both the best success.

Eyeshigh

Busy-Highthingies!!

Don't work too hard and try to relax at least once a day, tell a joke or laugh about one once a day. Look at something pretty, a sunrise/ sunset, your wife ;), but most of all enjoy what you do to keep stress out the door! :)