ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Kitt's Online Loot

Kitt

YAY! This makes post 320! (if you break it down, that's the first day of spring :P) Anyhoo, I just wanted to put all the art and stories I've posted on this site in one neat little place. It used to be in the "Testing 1, 2, 3..." thread, but then, I realized that the images weren't all really tests. :o So, I decided to move it here in the "ElfQuest Fanart and Fanfiction" section.

Please Enjoy. Wink

Kitt's Characters

Rena Sketch Color

Windspirit Portrait Sketch

Deepswim Portrait Sketch

Rena Sketch

Tam Sketch

Cricket & Icebird Sketch

Taylah Sketch Color

Taylah Sketch

Juma & Naja no.2

Seashell Color

Deepswim & Seashell (partial nudity)

Sundazzle & Highdive (partial nudity)

Tam's Costume Sketch

Little Lance/Highdive

Little Seashell

Little Deepswim

Tidesout no. 2

Tidesout no. 1

Redwolf Sketch

Thundyr

Deepswim and Family Color (color by Icebird)

Deepswim and Family

Tam (nude)

Terrestrial Serpentine (nude)

Serpentines Revised Sketch

Juma B&W

Juno no.2

Juno no.1

Seastorm Color no.1

Seastorm B & W

Sequoia

Cricket

Tam

Lance

Shine

Sky

Juma & Naja Sketch

Arysia and Yuunen Colored

Arysia & Yuunen Sketch

Nightsong

Maya

Alima Colored

Terrestrial Serpentine Female

Alima with Orcin

Alima nude

Guiding Light

Lookwater

Dawnbright

Dart & Shadow

Eqyptian Elfess no.2

Egyptian Elfess no.1

African Elves

Adjani

Tionya

Alima and Orin

Juma and Naja no.1

Bidrah and Wing

Bidrah Dancing

Shasa

Yuunen

Kin & Arysia

Arysia

Kin

Bidrah

Tanona

Riverlark

Kitt's Elves for Folks

Kini Sketch no.3

Kini Sketch no.2

Kini Sketch no.1

Quest of My Own

Strange Ways Elf

Hawkeye

Sailor Judzia

Hawkeye Sketch

Mooncrest & Nightway

Songkeeper & Wildcat

[size=18:a795596976]Kitt's ElfQuest Elves[/size:a795596976]

Crescent

Pool & Chitter no.1

Joyleaf Lives (b&w)

Cutter & Leetah no. 3

Cutter & Scouter colored by Kitt (lineart by Wnedy)

Young Winnowill and Leetah

Joyleaf colored by Kitt (lineart by Wendy)

Joyleaf & Bearclaw no.1 version II colored by Kitt (lineart by Wendy)

Joyleaf & Bearclaw no.1 colored by Kitt (lineart by Wendy)

Cutter & Leetah no.2 colored by Kitt (lineart by Wendy)

Cutter & Leetah no.1 colored by Kitt (lineart by Wendy)

Cutter & Skywise colored by Kitt (lineart by WaRP)

Dart & Kimo w/o background colored by Kitt (lineart by Carol)

Dart & Kimo w/background colored by Kitt (lineart by Carol)

Little Clearbrook

Brill

Dart and Newstar

Sailor Shenshen

Leetah

Cutter & Leetah Color Swap

Leetah Nude colored by Kitt (lineart by Wendy)

Leetah colored by Kitt (lineart by Wendy)

[size=18:a795596976]Kitt's Random Deelys[/size:a795596976]

Kichoro B&W

Kemal

Milpul

Trajan

Kichoro nude

She-Scouter

Clearbrook and One-Eye's Daughter

Emilio and Loanzah

Keska

[size=18:a795596976][color=red:a795596976]Kitt's Wallpapers[/size:a795596976][/color:a795596976]

Sunstream & Brill Recognition

Mostly Cutter

Sunstream & Brill (for Christina Raibert)

[size=18:a795596976]Kitt's Banner Creations[/size:a795596976]

(reserved to Kitt :o )

(reserved to Karda)

(reserved to Windtwirl)

(reserved to Nightfall 26)

(reserved to Christina Raibert)

(reserved to me :o)

(reserved to Silberschweif)

(reserved to NightAngel)

(reserved to Willowspring )

(reserved to Kitt :) )

(reserved to Reyes Lord)

(reserved to Fahrout)

(reserved to Fahrout)

(reserved to Christina Raibert)

(reserved to Dewshine Lover 1)

(reserved to Joyleaf)

(reserved to Ecko)

(reserved to Strange Ways)

(reserved to Scarlettdoll)

(reserved to Reyes Lord)

(reserved to Ecko)

(reserved to Aldar)

(reserved to Rayek Jr.)

(reserved to PCoquelin)

(reserved to Jade Owl)

(reserved to Kitt :) )

(reserved to NightAngel)

(reserved to NightAngel)

(reserved to Icebird)

[size=18:a795596976]Kitt's Avatar Creations[/size:a795596976]

[size=18:a795596976]125 X 125[/size:a795596976]

[size=18:a795596976]Avatars of Varying Sizes[/size:a795596976]

[size=18:a795596976]Kitt's Non-EQ-Related Avatars[/size:a795596976]

[size=18:a795596976]RESERVED AVATARS[/size:a795596976]

[size=18:a795596976]Kitt's Personal Avi's & Banners[/size:a795596976]

[size=18:a795596976]Kitt's Fanfiction[/size:a795596976]

Chief's Son

Seasons in the Sun Village

Nienna

ooooooh me LIKE!
You're so creative, I really love what you've done here,Kitt.
Keem 'em coming! :D

VanillePudding

whow !!!

StrangeWays

Surprised *applauding loudly*

Kitt

:o YAY!! I'm glad you like them. Thank you.

Made a small update. Added a Moonshade & Strongbow Animation.

Moonshade & Strongbow

EDIT:

Probably due to the numerous amount of edits Wink Anyhoo, long story short, I'm gonna move my avatars over here! Wink So, here they are...again :P

[size=18:df3a0a305c]Kitt's Avatar Creations[/size:df3a0a305c]

[size=18:df3a0a305c]125 X 125[/size:df3a0a305c]

[size=18:df3a0a305c]Avatars of Varying Sizes[/size:df3a0a305c]

[size=18:df3a0a305c]Kitt's Non-EQ-Related Avatars[/size:df3a0a305c]

[size=18:df3a0a305c]RESERVED AVATARS[/size:df3a0a305c]

[size=18:df3a0a305c]Kitt's Personal Avi's[/size:df3a0a305c]

VanillePudding

Hmm should this Moonshade and Strongbow animation be so "fast" ??

Kitt

...hmm...it's about 6 seconds long, then loops. Is that how long you're getting? If you are, then yes, that is how long it's supposed to be. Unfortunately, I am limited by the file size that I can host on Image Shack so, the animations have to be fairly small.

cactus

Great work Kitt!!!! :D

Kitt

Thank you :o

Leanan

Lovely! I notice you've done a li'l color swap too - why not swap their hair as well?

Anyhow, good work, all of these...

A question - are Kin and Ruffel related? I remember reading something like that when you posted a pic of Kin... but the story makes no mention of it....

nomad-human

Beautiful lovey, very beautiful!

Ecko

very beautiful, im trying to find new pics for my signature, of moonshade, and or strongbow of course, if you have any ideas kitt shoot them at me (not literally of course)

Kitt

Quote:
Leanan

Lovely! I notice you've done a li'l color swap too - why not swap their hair as well?

...I couldn't part with Leetah's berry-red hair. Unhappy I just couldn't do it!! Besides, this way, Cutter looks like chocolate and vanilla :P Yum-o!

Quote:
Leanan

Anyhow, good work, all of these...

A question - are Kin and Ruffel related? I remember reading something like that when you posted a pic of Kin... but the story makes no mention of it....

No. Kin isn't related to Ruffel. Tanona is. He's her little brother. Tanona But, I am glad that you liked my work. Thank you. :o

Quote:
Ecko

very beautiful, im trying to find new pics for my signature, of moonshade, and or strongbow of course, if you have any ideas kitt shoot them at me (not literally of course)

POW! :P No, I'm just teasing you. Well, when I make a banner, I like to give it a theme. For example, your base theme is Moonshade and Strongbow. You can go farther and decide, maybe you want pics of them in sorrow, or joy, or just a typical WolfRider-ish mix of emotions. Or, maybe you want a color theme, black and white versus color. Or maybe you only want art done by Wnedy or Blevins or fanart or whatever! :P But, that usually helps me when I choose images for banner selection Wink I hope that helps and thank you for the compliment. :o

Ecko

that does help, but ive pretty much left it up to the masters in the request pictures thread. eventually when im able to do it on my own i will,, ~crosses fingers~

Fourleafclover

What fun! I love Sailor Shenshen! :D

Leanan

D'oh... Tanona it was...

Kitt

Quote:
Leanan

D'oh... Tanona it was...

Wink 's okay.

Quote:
Fourleafclover

What fun! I love Sailor Shenshen! :D

Lol. Now, to finish the rest:

Sailor Moon = Shenshen
Sailor Mercury = Dewshine
Sailor Mars = Venka
Sailor Jupiter = Ember
Sailor Venus = Newstar

Sailor Uranus = Krim
Sailor Neptune = Brill
Sailor Pluto = ??
Sailor Saturn = Moonshade (as suggested by Ecko)

Queen Beryl = Winnowill

...and that's all I got :P ...any ideas? Wink

Ecko

i was thinking maybe moonshade would make a good saturn... i dont know.....~stares off into space~

Kitt

Quote:
Ecko

i was thinking maybe moonshade would make a good saturn... i dont know.....~stares off into space~

:P:P:P You know, that could work!!!! :o

NightAngel

I don't know Sailer Moon (it's about that right?) But why is Sailor Mars Venka?
Venka is too "soft" to be Mars.
Kahvi or Bearclaw has gotta be Mars; p

Kitt

Well, Sailor Mars draws a lot of her strength and power from meditation. She's focused and strong-willed (albeit a little short tempered) but, when I think about her, I can't help but recall the beautiful shrine maiden with the crows hovering about her. :o

Kitt

Update!

Added a new image. I've always wondered what some of the elders, especially Clearbrook and One-Eye looked like as children, so, this is little Clearbrook. It's just a sketch, but you get the idea Wink I'll have to do the others later. :o I hope you like her.

ps: Click on the image to view a larger picture of it.

Leanan

awwww.... so cute...

scarlettdoll

she's so adorable!! I love her face.
I like all your stuff but I really like your pencil work. You can see so much detail.

Kitt

^_^ Thank you.

Kitt

Update!

Two new banners are up as well as this pic, down there. (Totally un-EQ related :oops: ) Hope you like it. :)

Leanan

Awww. So cute.

Kitt

Thank you, Leanan. :) (The one on the bottom is the son of my former avatar :P )

Ecko

i love that picture of moonshade and strongbow in your signature, where is that from i dont recognize it? i love how it looks like moonshade is clinging to strongbow as he points something out in the distance!!

NightAngel

Aww. I didn't see this, Clearbrook indeed is so adorable: )

Nice work Kitt!

Leanan

Quote:
Ecko

i love that picture of moonshade and strongbow in your signature, where is that from i dont recognize it? i love how it looks like moonshade is clinging to strongbow as he points something out in the distance!!

I think those pictures are from the very last page of book one, 'Fire and Flight'.

Ecko

really wow ill have to look more closely

Kitt

Thanks, NA Wink Yeah, that's from the end of Book One: Fire and Flight. :P Certain issues didn't have these scenes, though. Like, the magazine sized ones didn't have it, I think, but the Father Tree Press did Wink

Kitt

...okay, I'll be the first to admit that this pic came out more as "Scouter in Drag" than "Scouter: A Female Version" Evil Grin ...sorry about that. I was way off! :oops: But, all the same, here he..she...IT is! :P

...moving along...:?...here's Clearbrook and One-Eye's daughter that we never saw! One day, I'll have to color her. But, at least she turned out better than...uh...the last picture I drew :P Here she is:

...hmm...that gal needs a name. :? How about Clearhue! :P ...okay, moving along...Wink This was a request from Sailor Judzia. It's her character, "Sailor Judzia" :o It's just a first attempt so...SJ, lemme know if this is correct.

scarlettdoll

i love, love the coloring on little Clearbrook. Gorgeous!

Nowth

You sure Sailorjudzia isn't Counselor Troi? :) Pretty.

PCoquelin

:idea:
And if there was an EQ card game ?
Like the "Magic" standard...
With some NEW illustrations by Wendy !
AND FANS !

StrangeWays

Sailor can't come online for a while,
Her comp crashes everytime she
tries to come here! Unhappy
I'll mail her your drawing Kitt.
Btw, wich of the avatars and banners
you made are in use?
Maybe you could edit that info in your
first poost so people can see wich ones
are in use. 8)

Kitt

Quote:
scarlettdoll

i love, love the coloring on little Clearbrook. Gorgeous!

Thank you.

Quote:
Nowth

You sure Sailorjudzia isn't Counselor Troi? :) Pretty.

LOL!! Naw, she isn't. These were the specs she gave me Wink Troi, eh? :P

Quote:
PCoquelin

:idea:
And if there was an EQ card game ?
Like the "Magic" standard...
With some NEW illustrations by Wendy !
AND FANS !

WOOHOO!!! That'd be fun! :o

Quote:
Strange Ways

Sailor can't come online for a while,
Her comp crashes everytime she
tries to come here! Unhappy
I'll mail her your drawing Kitt.
Btw, wich of the avatars and banners
you made are in use?
Maybe you could edit that info in your
first poost so people can see wich ones
are in use. 8)

Thanks, SW. As for the banners and avatars that are in use, I'll edit those right now. Thanks for the idea. Wink

krwordgazer

Finally got to this. Interesting, Kitt, and well done! Thanks for putting it all in one place!

Kitt

YAY!! It was my pleasure :o

NightAngel

The daughter looks like Clearbrook: )
Very sweet Kitt!

Well done *again* 8)

Kitt

[color=green:84de262581]...[b:84de262581]two more updates:[/b:84de262581]
This is one of my sprite characters. Her name is Tionya. The coloring was rushed, I'll admit, but I only needed to [b:84de262581]find [/b:84de262581]her colors today. ...gotta keep a record of their hues. Wink Anyway, here she is:[/color:84de262581]

[URL=http://img372.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tionyacolor3us.jpg][img:84de262581]http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/4479/tionyacolor3us.th.jpg[/img:84de262581][/URL]

[color=green:84de262581]...and, this is the preliminary sketch for Hawkeye's character..."Hawkeye" :o ...[b:84de262581]warning[/b:84de262581]...this is only a sketch :P[/color:84de262581]

[URL=http://img287.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hawkeye1ip.jpg][img:84de262581]http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/9458/hawkeye1ip.th.jpg[/img:84de262581][/URL]

Leanan

Oh, very good. Grin @ Scouter in drag

Love Clearbrook's daughter. Also a nice one of Hawkeye.

Kitt

[color=green:676b53e525]Yay! Thanks Wink[/color:676b53e525]

Kitt

Made some updates. Added an avatar section. These avatars are static, unlike the animated ones. Wink I've also added some images in the banner section.

NightAngel

ooooh Kitt......
I see you put "reserved to Nightangel behind one of the banners you made for me...but but but the other you made for me...is also reserved for me right? : S
I use them both ...i like them both..I love them both..

Kitt

:P ...you greedy little thing :twisted: Sorry 'bout that, babe! I'll fix that Wink Did you want the green and yellow Clearbrook and One-Eye Banner, too?

NightAngel

Greedy? Nah, honest (and CB-obsessed :twisted: )
Thanks darling: )

I'm quite sure I won't use the green banner -too much One Eye *giggles*

Kitt

*laughing* Sure, sure :twisted: Anyway, I'll leave the other banner un-reserved and reserve the others to you Wink

NightAngel

*hugs Kitt*
Thanks girl!

Kitt

No prob Wink

Kitt

Okay, for Hawkeye:

Arthis

I had missed quite some art!

Great job Kitt! :D

Kitt

Thank you :P

Leanan

Quote:
NightAngel

too much One Eye *giggles*

LOL...

Kitt

That ain't right! :P He was the Clearbrook lifemate original! ...doesn't that count? :(

Leanan

Kitt honey, Angel is jealous of him... Wink

Kitt

*gasps in a horrified manner* ...no! She can't be! I won't believe it! Unhappy

NightAngel

I am.
And I'm jealous on Treestump.
;p

Kitt

*hugs Treestump and One-Eye* 's okay. She really a nice gal...just outrageously infatuated with your common interest....namely, your silver-haired lady love.

NightAngel

Heeey I didn't say I hate them :roll:
I miss One Eye, he knows.
And I said some bad stuff about Treestump which I didn't mean really..
And he also knows: )

joyleaf1

wow I realy love what u did with those avatar thingie if i used the wrong word forgive me now, but that is just fabulos...I ofcorse am one of a few hardcore joyleaf&elfquest lovers and u know me on eqfanart.com as well as joyleaf25...i was wondering if u could do me the honer of makeing some thing like what u did for ur cutter and leetah and moonshade and strongbow thing only do one of joyleaf and bearclaw or just joyleaf??
If not then that is so cool, i just have no tallent for those kinds of things and id be ever greatful to u???
well anyhow awsem job on those you are multitalented! :D

Leanan

oh, so you're the same person as joyleaf25... nice to see more EQfanart members here... :P

joyleaf1

:D :D why thank you, i ofcorse joined this wonderful forem first and then when i found out about eqfanart.com i hoped over there too, i spend most of my time there and i am trying to spend more time here, i just love to shair eq with fellow fans and i well what elce can u say to that..hehe, but thankx for the hello :D huggs to u.

Kitt

Quote:
joyleaf

wow I realy love what u did with those avatar thingie if i used the wrong word forgive me now, but that is just fabulos...I ofcorse am one of a few hardcore joyleaf&elfquest lovers and u know me on eqfanart.com as well as joyleaf25...i was wondering if u could do me the honer of makeing some thing like what u did for ur cutter and leetah and moonshade and strongbow thing only do one of joyleaf and bearclaw or just joyleaf??
If not then that is so cool, i just have no tallent for those kinds of things and id be ever greatful to u???
well anyhow awsem job on those you are multitalented! :D

Awww...I'm glad you liked it. Of course I can do one of Joyleaf and Bearclaw. *thinks* All the good images of those two are in Wolfrider which is in black and white *grrr* Evil Grin *thinks some more* Give me some time to find some images...unless, of course, you have some in mind. Otherwise, I may have to just color some of the Wolfrider images! Wink See ya!

ps: Joyleaf25 eh! Welcome to the list :P

Kitt

...and here's your welcome present! :o

...hope you like it! :P

Silberschweif

Kitt, that ava is really great ;)

You should color the whole recognition scene Wink

Kitt

*falls over* Maybe, after I've eaten some dinner...I think I'll need some strength to do that entire page! :P But, thanks for saying so Wink

Silberschweif

* Silver gives Kitt the half of her apple cake*

krwordgazer

Kitt, you did a wonderful job on that Joyleaf! The way you name her traits, then show them. Marvelous!

scarlettdoll

oooh, i like it alot Kitt!! (and not just cuz it's Joyleaf Wink )

Leanan

Lovely! One of my favourite scenes...

Kitt

Oh wow! I'm so glad you all like it :oops: Thank you! :o

Kitt

Made a few updates and a few reservations. As always, all the new things are towards the top of the topic they're under. Wink Kitt's Online Loot

Kitt

In my ongoing quest to find beautiful Cutter & Leetah art, I decided to take it from the master and add some color Wink This is an exerpt from Dreamtime that I decided to color. I hope you like it :o

Leanan

...there is a coloured version of Dreamtime... it would be fun to compare this with that..

Kitt

I KNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW Unhappy ...but, oddly, it was never offered to Americans! I've only seen a handfull of pages, but the ones I really want to see are no where to be found. :( ...now that I think about it, I guess that's what the requested pictures thread is for, isn't it :P

Kitt

...since this topic has been on my mind lately, I had to do something with it. Here's Cutter and Skywise's...recognition ...in color! :P

Arthis

Quote:
Kitt

I KNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW Unhappy ...but, oddly, it was never offered to Americans! I've only seen a handfull of pages, but the ones I really want to see are no where to be found. :( ...now that I think about it, I guess that's what the requested pictures thread is for, isn't it :P

I've got it (them), just tell me which panel you want to see...

Beautiful coloring as always! :D

NightAngel

Quote:
Kitt

In my ongoing quest to find beautiful Cutter & Leetah art, I decided to take it from the master and add some color Wink This is an exerpt from Dreamtime that I decided to color. I hope you like it :o

I LOOOOVE this one Kitt!
<3
<3
<3
I love their faces.
This is my favorite ElfQuest style..Perfectos!

ReyesLord

The coloring of the Skywise-Cutter Recognition thing is so great, Kitt! *bows and praises* Could you do the rest of it, if it's not too much trouble? Not the whole comic, but the fight scene? Please, please, please? *wide, pleading puppy dog eyes*

PCoquelin

Well, it was so good in fact that I instantly made an animated av' out of it.
Kitt : you sure are better with colours than me :

A big thank you for the Cutter - Skywise recognition scene !

Teejay

kitt, sweet beautifull kitt, are you still working on my banner???? *puppy-eyes*

love the colouring btw

Kitt

Aww, thanks guys :oops: Umm...lemme see...

@ TeeJay: I've PM'ed you Wink

@ PC: You showed that animated avi, right :o I totally want to see it! I'm going to check the off topics for it right now :P

@Reyes Lord: Yeah, I can probably finish that scene. I'm a little busy this week, but I will definitely get to it Wink

@ Arthis: OH! I will SO take you up on that. Off hand, one image that I definitely want to see is the page after the one up there. It's the page with Cutter, Leetah, Redlance and Nightfall "treeing" together. It's so intimate and pretty! I love it in B&W so I'm dying to see it in color! :P Please and thank you Wink

scarlettdoll

Oh! Yes, you must also do the tree scene with the four! That is so beautiful!!

ReyesLord

*hugs Kitt* Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're just too cool, Kitt. :D

PCoquelin

Quote:
Kitt

@ PC: You showed that animated avi, right :o I totally want to see it! I'm going to check the off topics for it right now :P

No need, Kitt, I show it here :

Please keep giving colour to our dreams ! :D

Kitt

LOL!! Thanks. :) I will get to those coloring requests as soon as I can. *promise* Wink Hey, PC, you avi isn't moving :( *cries* ...it's still nice, anyway :o

PCoquelin

Not moving ? It's not with the loop effect : just you wait a little...

Kitt

OOOHHH!! It moved! I saw it! Nice! :o Thank you for posting it for me Wink

PCoquelin

Want to reserve it ?

Kitt

That's okay. I'm okay with my static recognition scene for now. Because, when I finish coloring, I'm sure my avi will change again Wink Thanks, though :o

PCoquelin

You're dearly welcome, Grand Master of Colours ! :D :idea:

Kitt

[size=18:1a269ae81a]:o Grand Master of Colours[/size:1a269ae81a] ...is happy :) Thank you, PC!!

Kitt

...made a few updates. The avatar section is organized and three new avatars are up.

StrangeWays

Nice new loot Kitt! :D

Ecko

hey kitt, i have a question for you!! would you be willing to make me a new signature, preferably with moonshades in it, other than that i really dont care!!!

Kitt

Thanks, SW :o

And Ecko, sure, I can do that. ...uh...do you want Strongbow in there, too, or just Moonshade? :wink
:

Ecko

doesnt matter as long as it has moonshade, there is a super sweet pic on that wedding forum for me that leanan set up for me, that would be super nice if you could somehow include that!!

NEXT PAGE