ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Nightfall

innie

Since the original topic disappeared as well, we should have a new topic about her.
She's always been one of my favorites for so many reasons. She's a warrior and a mother. She can be fierce and calm. She protects her tribe and her family unconditionally. And she's beautiful :)
I love what she did for Cutter those 500 years he waited. And ofcourse I love her relation with Redlance. I liked her the most in the oq and satbm, she's gotten a little too über-muscled later. But I still love her!

Kitt

Beautiful and strong and a woman! She totally rocks! She's loyal and devoted and tender (when she needs to be Wink ) and just all things that make for an awesome individual! She's no-nonsense and...yeah, I love this gal! :o

crescent1325

yet another character that can be soft and motherly, yet strong and fierce. a great role model for any young reader...

dewshine_lover_1

Here ya go..for the nightfall thread..a pic of nightfall i drew

Tavestry

Quote:
dewshine_lover_1

Here ya go..for the nightfall thread..a pic of nightfall i drew

That's beautiful! And it's a very good likeness of Wendy's style. You've captured Warrior Nightfall perfectly!

And even if Nightfall's a little too musclely for some people lately, I love her just the way she is. I hope when I'm a 500 year old+ grandma that I can be just as sexy as her.

Elyon

I was browsing the web for Elfquest stuff and the I found this.

Verry nice :D

lunakat

That's really neat!

You know, Nightfall is, i think the only perfect character in EQ. She doesn't have a flaw- from what I can tell...

She's sort of the ideal female, in every regard!

emerald

Here is a lovely pic of my favorite elf's gorgeous mother!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

emerald

I also really like this pic of her. It's too cute!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kitt

I don't care what anyone says, that outfit ROCKS!!! :P ...the one where she's actually wearing clothes, one Wink

JadeOwl

Yeah, that's probably my favorite nof her outfits. It suits her perfectly.

emerald

Her finger things kinda bug me though... :?

Kitt

I think they're for her to facilitate nocking an arrow. Wink

emerald

Maybe they're band aids?

Kitt

[color=green:a9649bfd3f]LOL!! I think she's a better archer than that Wink[/color:a9649bfd3f]

emerald

That's what she wants us to think! Wink

Tavestry

They're called finger guards and they're there to help her grip and pull the arrow. If you've ever done archery, you'll find those finger guards to be invaluable. I only did archery for a semester in college and the archery instructor made everyone wear those. You don't want to pull back without those things. *winces* Yeowch!

Windrider

innie

Beautiful :D

Kitt

[color=green:750429ccc2]So lovely! :love:[/color:750429ccc2]

dewshine_lover_1

here ya go..WD Nightfall lol

nevaratoiel

Nightfall is actually one of my least favourite characters. I don't know. She's like the perfect member of the tribe. Always follows her leader, never questions him. Perfect mother, perfect life mate, and more perfect blah-de-blah. The only think I like about her is her hair.

cactus

I really liked her in the Original Quest :D . And also in SaBM. She seemed a lot "softer" then. Both in the way she looked and the way she acted. In the later stories.. Well, I don't know really... I guess she's become an elder in many ways. I don't think she's perfect in all ways though.

Foxeye

Quote:
nevaratoiel

Nightfall is actually one of my least favourite characters. I don't know. She's like the perfect member of the tribe. Always follows her leader, never questions him. Perfect mother, perfect life mate, and more perfect blah-de-blah. The only think I like about her is her hair.

I'm kinda in agreement with you....she's not so much a character as the archetype of the "perfect wolfrider woman". Though I do like the headband...it's almost "geeky".

Tavestry

Quote:
Foxeye

[quote:e08feb994c="nevaratoiel"]Nightfall is actually one of my least favourite characters. I don't know. She's like the perfect member of the tribe. Always follows her leader, never questions him. Perfect mother, perfect life mate, and more perfect blah-de-blah. The only think I like about her is her hair.

I'm kinda in agreement with you....she's not so much a character as the archetype of the "perfect wolfrider woman". Though I do like the headband...it's almost "geeky".[/quote:e08feb994c]

But she's not the perfect mother.

She and Redlance couldn't have a child without Leetah's intervention.

I think Nightfall is reminiscent of Biblical Matriarchs. They are excellent women who love and support their men but cannot have children until an act of God (or Leetah in this case) makes them fruitful. Someone wise, compassionate but ultimately frustrated because she's incapable of the most basic and intrinsict mortal act of reproduction.

But...I happen to like perfection. Wink

innie

I agree that Nightfall seems the perfect wolfrider. But that's because in the last comics, she's more like a background figure, always nodding with everything Cutter says, and being the brave warrior.
But I think she's more. They just don't show it anymore. Like Skywise is now portrayed as the ultimate casanova, and all his other sides aren't shown anymore. I liked her most in the oq myself. Although I really liked her as an elder in Ember's tribe, who was learning Ember about the way, it thought she appeared too hard. Too much like a warrior. But that was mainly because I didn't like the way she was drawn by Steve Blevins. I liked hid art, but not on Nightfall. She just didn't seem that feminine anymore. They should give her some flaws, or an edge, or at least a story.
She was the first female wolfrider we met in the oq, but she's fading now. GIve her some tragedy to cope with

cactus

I totally agree with you Innie :D .

krwordgazer

I never thought of Nightfall as flawless. Venka, yes, but not Nightfall.

I guess it's because the first time we see Nightfall, she's confused, unsure-- she asks Cutter why the humans hate them so. Then we see her in the desert with dying Redlance-- very vulnerable, very shaken.

Vulnerability. Yes, that's the thing Nightfall shows much more readily than Venka-- though I suspect both characters have it. But where Venka seems completely self-possessed and in command of herself, Nightfall occasionally comes across as frightened or unsure.

I also suspect a tendency to a warrior-like brashness which Redlance helps her balance.

Nightfall seems to need Redlance. Venka, by contrast, doesn't seem to need anyone.

Don't get me wrong-- I don't dislike Venka. I'm just using her to contrast with Nightfall in this area of alleged perfection. Wink

I see Nightfall as warm, generous, brave, accepting and wise-- she'd make a good best friend. But not perfect. :)

joyleaf1

Im sorry this is on topic but a bit odd for what is going on, i just found a old picture taken of me and seraphima aka moonbrook on our lovely forem just over 9 years ago when i found out I was with cub of my oldist daughter whitch I named afer her-we used to be best friends for manny years....lol, but I still have this shirt and I love nightfall so much, her and I have alot in commion.

Willowspring

no offense to Sera and Poni... but wow... their names are funky
*stops spaming*

joyleaf1

seraphima comes from the saint name seraphim.....that is origonaly a order of the 7 arck angels....that is old school.

saphronia Im not sure of the origon of that name but it is russian I do beleave. poni is her nick name like mine is Duckie....sounds nothing like colleen but when Joah was a baby he couldnt say colleen so he called me Duckeen and duck-duckie became the shorten name for me by sera and poni.

I would not think it kind of you to make such comments on how a persions name sounds infact I think the names to be quite intreging and beautiful. 8) 8) 8) Grin

Willowspring

just to clarify to everyone... I dont think that sera and Poni's names are werid at all, its just something i havent heard from... So i'm SORRY if i offended anyone :?

joyleaf1

honey no one is offended here...i was just leting u know the where and whys....lol...dont take it so persional...*huggles willowspring*
I mean no harm dear.......sorry? :oops: :(

Willowspring

*sniff* making me cry... Unhappy

ElfTanner

I am just clarifying what Joyleaf said. Seraphima is a version of Seraphim. The Seraphima is a rank of angels one of the highest ranking, or the six winged angel. But i was named after Saint Seraphim of the Russion orthodox church. And poni, or Saphronia was named after the Russian Orthodox saint Saphroni. Well, acctually she was named after our great aunt Saphronia, but she was named after the saint Saphroni.
Now back on subject, I did another poem, this time about Nightfall and one for Redlance too, but his is in his forum.

Nightfall

Curves and curls, golden eyes and bangles.
She loves with softness and self.
Arrows and knives, fierceness and love.
She fights with determination and purpose.
Hunting and protecting, Teaching and mothering.
Family is most precious and friendship most valued.
Her way is of the wolf; her love is of the elf.
Her hand is of both worlds.

NightAngel

[img:f6161287e3]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/99lala99/eq/request/banner4Angel.jpg[/img:f6161287e3]
<3

moonlight

Nightfall just seems so right. She's gorgeous, no doubt in that!

I love the fact that she's a real tough girl but still has a huge heart...

valkerie

Hi Well it was suggested to me that I should post my Mer-elves in their respective threads so here I have Mer-Nightfall for your viewing Pleasure :)

Flowerstar

Does anyone remember the name of Nightfall's wolf in the Original Quest? I don't have my Wolfrider's Guide with me, but I'd need it for a fanfic (and my comics are in German and not very much help :oops: ). Something with smoke, I think?

crescent1325

Woodshaver!

at least thats what i think it is!

Smoketreader was One-eye's wolf

Flowerstar

Ah, okay, that was the other name going around in my head.

Thankies :D !

Windwalker

I was never really much of a Nightfall fan. I kind of agree with the earlier points that she was too perfect for my tastes.
...And I hate her outfits. That's a stupid, shallow reason I know, but I can't help it. And each one is weirder than the last.
On a less shallow note I also don't like how she seems to have forgotten that Redlance, not Cutter, is her lifemate. It seems like all her actions now are focused on helping Cutter in some way.

krwordgazer

Considering your post in the Redlance topic, Wind Walker, I'd say you're jealous of Nightfall! (poke!) Grin

But I can see why she'd be focused on Cutter. Redlance has been pretty whole and healthy for some time. Cutter is the one who has needed her more. I don't think she's stinting Redlance, just focusing on where she's needed most. :)

Tavestry

Quote:
Wind walker

On a less shallow note I also don't like how she seems to have forgotten that Redlance, not Cutter, is her lifemate. It seems like all her actions now are focused on helping Cutter in some way.

Well...he IS the main character. In a way, all the actions of the elves revolve around Cutter. Whether we like it or not. *winces at Manga's horrified scream* Ehehehe...

Gazelle

Yes but it seems she's adopted Cutter for her lifemate and is shunning Redlance. Well, not shunning exactly, just sort of placing Redlance behind Cutter on her priority list.

Althaea

Hello. It's good to meet you.
I have read oq 1-8. Just got the new ones. Have not read the middle yet.

Nightfall has always been my favorite! When I was young it was her it was her hair and colors I like most, she looked soft. I really like her clothes. She is just great!!! I really don't know what I could say that someone else hasn't already.

When Rayek stole Cutter's family, I cryed. Unhappy
She came to his aid like a best friend should (Leetah would have wanted it). For hundreds of years they denned together. I think that would account for her being so attached.

At the same time is it any different than with Skywise & Leetah?!

I have not seen anything in the new stories that would make me think she is putting off Redlance. He is ever by her side as always. They are devoted to each other, by choice.

As for her flaws, or lak of. All of the Wolfriders have had there own trials. Each character has their own grief to cope with. Some more than others. I don't think it is fair to judge one hardship aginst another, it was what they were delt.

Windwalker

Quote:
krwordgazer

Considering your post in the Redlance topic, Wind Walker, I'd say you're jealous of Nightfall! (poke!) Grin

Jealous? Moi?
...maybe just a little bit.

Bast

Okay,
I am sure this has been said before but this is my opinion on it all :), I loved Nightfall before she was womanly and all together, now her sharper lines make her a bit more than is my vision of Nightfall. So I still like her she's wonderful and her personality in Dreamtime was my favorite, but I miss her old look.

Irish_Rose

As a newbie, forgive me, but I'm gonna throw my two cents worth in.
I'm an ElfQuest late-bloomer, so I have only read the first four books of the original quest, therefore, that's all I can comment on. <---You may consider that my disclaimer, lol. :oops:
Nightfall has been my favorite from the begining. I find myself looking up to her as a role model, and yet, she reminds me of myself in some aspects. I even sport the same rich auburn hair, minus the lush curls. Although the summer sun and wind has bleached it out to almost a strawberry blonde. :( It disturbs me to hear that she has been/will be changed in the comming books. I like her just the way she is/was. Oh well, I'm not the author or illustrator, nothing I can do about it. But you know, a true fan is one who supports thier team/icon even when thier down. 8)

emerald

As the biggest Tyleet fan I know, I suggest you read the books after the Original Quest so you can meet her daughter! Wink

Irish_Rose

Once I get ahold of them, I plan to. Wink

emerald

Yay! *Does happy dance*

Irish_Rose

Grin cute.

Althaea

Tyleet stays wounderful thru all stages!

But, speaking from someone who grew up on Wendy, I just now have read Hiddens Years, and I don't like as much what others did to Nightfall.
All kudos to anyone who tries, I like the stories.

Wendy rules ALL!!!

innie

I liked Steve Blevin's hidden years a lot. But I didn't like Nightfall's look too. I don't know, maybe it was too masculin. Her face and body were just not right. And I didn't like his take on her outfit. I know it's the same outfit from dreamtime and such, but it suited her better drawn by Wendy, and even then I didn't like it that much.

Windwalker

Nightfall's outfits have steadily gotten worse since the OQ. The green jumpsuit with orange trimmings was just...ugh. And what she's wearing now isn't so great either.
Moonshade has indeed gotten creative with the clothes.

ReenBladesong

agreed.
I want to see Nightfall try and entirely different style, in an entirely different colour.I like green and brown but show some variety,girl!
Actually this sorta applies to most of the wolfriders....

Elsa

I think some more orange and a few yellows would suit her well, perhaps accented with dark red or black? Clearly the two-piece was the most flattering on her. I think we should see an updated version of her earliest top, the off-shoulder one, and try to keep her outfit more 'statement' than fussy. She enjoys the simple life, so why give her such overly-detailed clothes?

Haha, stick a flashing light and siren on me and call me the fashion police.

Irish_Rose

[quote:aecfdfed07="Elsa"]I think we should see an updated version of her earliest top, the off-shoulder one, and try to keep her outfit more 'statement' than fussy. She enjoys the simple life, so why give her such overly-detailed clothes?[/quote:aecfdfed07]

I totaly agree with you, I was actually going to say something very similar. Let's take her back to the basics eh? :)

EmberNightfall

just to join the fun, i'll have to say that Nightfall is my favorite character (or as close as can be, cause i can't actually choose favorites) because she is the one I am most alike....and I never saw her as "perfect" (anymore than I am, and i'm certainly not).

She's got the temper of a she-wolf and fierce loyalty of the same. I'd have to go reread some of the more recent comics to see if I agree that she's leaning too much toward Cutter and leaving Redlance behind, but I'll admit that I didn't see it that way the first time. Cutter and Nightfall are agemates, and they've been friends all their long lives. She loves him like a brother.

I'll agree that her costumes have gotten a bit wild for me though ;) wanted to go as her for halloween, but i'm not sure I could wear the bright green...I don't have the skin for it.

Minouche

I find her much prettier when she ditches the head scarf.

Nowth

I used to wish she'd take it off, but then found it was like Cutter without the chief's lock or One-Eye without the eyepatch. Or Winnowill in a swimsuit... just lacking something. (Whereas Skywise without the slingshot is generally appreciated)

innie

[quote:42907fd9dc="Ember Nightfall"]Cutter and Nightfall are agemates, and they've been friends all their long lives. She loves him like a brother.
[/quote:42907fd9dc]

I think Cutter is more than a brother to her. I mean, they have been lovemates for about 500 years. They are bonded to eachother, but they'll never be lifemates, like he is with Leetah. Leetah is his soulmate, Redlance is Nightfall's soulmate. So I don't think Nightfall is leaning too much toward Cutter, and I don't think Redlance and Leetah see it that way. It's just our interpretation.

I think Nightfall does look prettier without the scarf, and I agree that Skywise looks definitely better wothout his headthingie.

lunakat

Nightfall and Cutter are like really really old "friends plus."

She's like that girl you used to date and ended up friends with (but who you still think is pretty hot...)

EmberNightfall

[quote:6e78568c05="innie"]I think Cutter is more than a brother to her. I mean, they have been lovemates for about 500 years. They are bonded to eachother, but they'll never be lifemates, like he is with Leetah. Leetah is his soulmate, Redlance is Nightfall's soulmate. So I don't think Nightfall is leaning too much toward Cutter, and I don't think Redlance and Leetah see it that way. It's just our interpretation.[/quote:6e78568c05]

[quote:6e78568c05="lunakat"]Nightfall and Cutter are like really really old "friends plus."

She's like that girl you used to date and ended up friends with (but who you still think is pretty hot...)[/quote:6e78568c05]

I think you're both right ;) definately better stated than I did (or could have)

Windwalker

I think one of the prettiest pictures we've ever seen of her is after the troll war and she's bringing Redlance out of his spear-shock. We get a picture of her sans bandana and she looks lovely. Not beautiful, but lovely and natural.
Then we have the bright green leather onepiece. *Sigh* I'm sorry, but I can't get over that.

innie

I agree, I love that scene so much. When I hadn't bought that issue yet, I was dying to know what happened to Redlance. His own troll war was so emotional, and I thought it wasn't fair that the others already had a happy ending, and Redlance was left all on his own. So when I finally had the last issue of the OQ I was so happy to see Nightfall and Redlance got their moment, and it was a fabulous one.
That's the Nightfall I love most.

spiritdetectivegirl

Nightfall is one of my fav ElfQ. Girls.

innie

Something about 'Nightfall's adventures in cosmetic surgery' Does anyone else think she should've kept the look she had in Hiddenyears 9,5 (the big fight between Rayek and Cutter)? In that issue, she has her baby cheeks back, and she's all soft curves, although we don't see her that much. From that moment on, she began to evolve to sharp cheekbones.

The_Wylde_Wynd

[quote:3078fbf162="innie"]Does anyone else think she should've kept the look she had in Hiddenyears 9,5 (the big fight between Rayek and Cutter)? In that issue, she has her baby cheeks back, and she's all soft curves, although we don't see her that much.[/quote:3078fbf162]

Yes. VERY yes. She was really pretty before but now she's just kinda scary and Michale-Jacksony.

Windwalker

It's only a matter of time before her nose disappears.

Arthis

:EEEK: *screams and runs in terror*

Willowspring

never say that... Nightfall is still her kickass self, though she had plastic surgery... I like her a lot better as her babyfaced curvy elf.. instead of Amazon elf

Wolfrider

Nightfall.

(art by me)

^:)^
That's my girl, right there (I saw her first, Redlance! ....oh, wait, no I didn't... ). She's my favorite character (along with Cutter and Skywise, but being a straight guy, I don't go ga-ga over them like I do Nightfall, obviously). She's always been strikingly beautiful, more so than any other elf maiden, says me. But it's also her personality - her spunk, bravery, toughness combined with tenderness, and honesty and openess - that I love most about her. One of the best examples of this is right after Rayek steals the palace away, she decides not to live in fear, and picks everyone up, in a way, even her chief, to get into action and rely on the thing that has always strengthened them - The Way. Nightfall's kinda like Huntress Skyfire, another strong-willed, curly-haired Wolfrider woman that embodies all the best of her tribe (I must have a complex with these kind of characters, really; I just adore Skyfire. I'm gonna babble on about Skyfire in the thread about her later).

And with her outfits, I like 'em all, (except I was never really hot about her SaBM/early KoBW-era outfit - too light green) especially her oldest one, from the original quest, and her newest, from Full Circle/SatS/Discovery. Very nice! Also, she should always keep on with the head scarf thing. It's one of her trademarked sexy accoutrements, like Clearbrook with her braid, or Timmain with her...nakedness and...uh..lots of hair... 8-|

innie

I have the same feeling about Nightfall and Skyfire :) I requested a drawing once to joselle with the two of them together and it's called 'daughters of the wolf'. You can find it in the index of the first page of her thread.

Treefox

That picture is gorgeous, Wolfrider!

I really like that picture of Nightfall and Skyfire! The darkness and wildness is just great. I've drawn a new outfit for her today. Nothing she could really wear I suppose, seems impractical. Scanner turned the colors slightly yellow :roll:

[img:2de591aad6]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o161/Matschauge/EQ/nightfall_outfit2.jpg[/img:2de591aad6]

Tavie

Treefox, WOW. That's magnificent. I love that shrug-shawl-thing. I want one. (Or, I would, if it weren't 70 degrees Farenheit in JANUARY in JERSEY CITY!)

You guys are so amazing, such talented artists- colors, costume design, everything just blows me away with this bunch.

Treefox

:oops: Thank you! If you want one (I only got this one so far) I can mail you a bigger version. Oh, you mean the shawl thing! Totally misunderstood!
Maybe we should open an Elfquest tailor shop. I'd like a lot of those clothes.
Wow, feel uplifted now.
I'm also so thrilled by the creativity on this board! So many talented people here.

Foxeye

*double take* WHOA! You are [i:1f0039115d]good[/i:1f0039115d] Treefox.

Why is there no art thread for you in the fanart section? Surprised

Wolfrider, that's one of my favorite pictures of yours. The colors in her skin are so subtle and sweet. :love:

Treefox

Gosh, can't blush enough... Your compliment means a lot to me. I don't have that much canon Elfquest art, so I think I'll have to draw a bit more until I can start one. Got a lot of Elfquesty non-canon elves though...

Hydra_Lord

You guys are amazing... wow... such artistic skill.

krwordgazer

Wolfrider and Treefox, those two pictures made my day. Beautiful! :D

Treefox

Thank you so much! Nightfall is definately my favorite character, not only because I'm somewhat like her but also I admire her for her inner strenghth and honesty (and beauty). Being a fighter and still remaining feminine gets much more acceptance on the WoTM as does here it seems. :P

Minouche

I like. I like a lot :clap:

Treefox

Thanks a lot! :D

innie

Treefox, your Nightfall is just gorgeous, it blows me away. You've captured exactly what and who she is, she's got all her curves and still has her warrior look. There is so much detail and the colour are just perfect :love:

Treefox

I don't want to spam my beloved Nightfall's thread by saying thanks all the time but...thanks!

Rikam

Surprised Such a beautiful Nighfall!! Very well done Treefox! Excellent :D

Tynami

Beautiful Nightfall!! I just made a bunch of Nightfall dollz.. they're in a post in fanart... I hope to make more :)

jadengems

WOW!!! Treefox, we are kindred spirits!!! I adore Nightfall so much I created a character of my own that was inspired by her. I called her Twen, go figure...hehe.

Her real name was Beryl, but she went by Lute in public, and Twen to some in private. Long story. Not a soul name thingie...but elaborate plot about having to change her identity several times.

Anyway, welcome and thanks for the beautiful depiction of my second favorite elf of all time!! I am going to use your pic as a background, if that is okay. Right now I'm still staring daily at "my" beautiful picture of Ember and Teir that Foxeye did, but I'd like to save yours and put it up in the near future...okay?

~Gem

Treefox

Once again, thanks everybody!

Sure you can use it, I'm quite overwhelmed with all the positive response.

Hm, sounds like an interesting story, by the way.

Nightsea

Quote:
spiritdetectivegirl

I dig the edit on this one. Did you get the base at gaia?
I know this same style is around elsewhere.

Maybe you should send this in to katcombs or post
your edits/bases in the Elfquest Dollz thread
(under Fanart and Fanfiction). I started the
thread so we could all share images.

Dig your new outfit for Nightfall, treefox!
I was just thinking that red wasn't used enough
(aside from Kahvi's newest outfit). I don't
know if an archer could work in a capestyle
top, but maybe it could happen. I really think the
pheasant feather is perfect!

Can't get enough fanart,
--Nightsea

Or make enough either it seems:

Treefox

Ooo, sexy! Very seductive...

Thank you for your compliment. She had that feather on and off over the first
5 issues. I always liked it...

Nightsea

Oh yeah...so she did (re: the feather).

Meant to compliment you on your textures too.
Especially the white fur.
Your image still rocks. Make more, please?

--Nightsea

Treefox

Thanks again!
I like Nightfall's contrasting colors red and green a lot.
I've done quite a lot by now, feel free to visit my fanart thread Wink .

ElfTanner

A cople of my Nightfall drawings.

[img:b5172dc4ae]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/ElfTanner/drawings/Nightfall1.jpg[/img:b5172dc4ae]

[img:b5172dc4ae]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/ElfTanner/drawings/Nightfall2.jpg[/img:b5172dc4ae]

Elsa

I really enjoy the second one. Her hair has a lot of life to it, the whole image is dynamic and flows well. Have you thought of adding colour to it? I just happen to be a fan of the old pastel-on-black-paper technique. :D

Freefootgirl

Very pretty drawings, people. I have to say that Nightfall is one of my favorite characters. I mean, she's so solid and dependable. I think she's developed wonderfully over the course of the books, going from being kinda shy (Fire and Flight) to being sharp, clever, totally supportive.

-Freefootgirl

dewshine_lover_1

I havnet been here in a while but i drew this picture fairly recently and wanted to post these pictures for all of the nightfall fans. drawn strickly by hand. here ya go. I hope you like them!

[img:f03ea0ff78]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c142/lilpeach192001/Nightfall2.jpg[/img:f03ea0ff78]

[img:f03ea0ff78]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c142/lilpeach192001/Nightfall.jpg[/img:f03ea0ff78]

Freefootgirl

Wonderfully drawn!

-Freefootgirl

NEXT PAGE