ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

ElfTanner's Avitars - An avitar for any EQ race or Tribe.

ElfTanner

**My list of reserved avitars will be moved to my next post so as to have enough room for my list of reservable avitars.
Click here for the Reserved Avitars List
Click here for the Avitar safe. For keeping your bundles of avitars from all over the Scroll.
Click here to go to Elftanner Banners

Avitars

Groups

Treestump, Clearbrook, One-eye and Rillfisher

Strongbow, Moonshade and Dart

Cutter and Leetah

Ember, Teir, Yun and Mender

Sunstream and ShenShen

Rainsong and Family

Pike, Skot, Krim and Sust

Redlance and Nightfall

Dewshine, Scouter, Tyleet, Pool and Windkin

Skywise, Aroree and Foxfur

Longbranh, Brownberry, Shale and Eyeshigh

Bearclaw and Joyleaf

The Chiefs and their mates

Rayek, Venka, Zahntee and Ekuar

Avitars Continued Below
Highones, Jink and Preservers, Wavedancers old and new, Gliders, Gobacks, Sunfolk, Humans,Trolls

dewshine_lover_1

sister dear..i want the blushing dewy with her wolf..reserve that one for me hunh? please?

crescent1325

ooooooooooh...lovely!...**loves the pretty avitars**

Can i have this one ?

ElfTanner

RESERVED AVITARS HERE

- Freefootgirl
- Jadengems
- Badger
- Allura
- Dreamweaver
- Morlequioen
- Shypaw
- elf_queen_vik
- Lauralglow
- Nightshadow
- The_Wylde_Wynd
- Schwarzungfalle
- Siwan
- ReyesLord
- Tasmonia
- Hermione7272
- Crescent1325
- Dewshine_lover_1
- Seastorm
- Kchaiya
- Twinklebug
- Kitt
- Emerald
- Valkirie
- Joselle
- Tifa
- Wiseshaman
- Xiu
- Weirdlet
- Nightangel
- Joyleaf
- GOlden

dewshine_lover_1

shankyou berry much Grin

crescent1325

thank you Elftanner!

PCoquelin

Elftanner : I just added a link to this gallery of yours to the list.
Great avatars, by the way ! :D

Gazelle

can I pretty please have the one with Dewshine, Tyldak and Windkin all together and the one with Pike, Skot and Krim all together?

Pleaseeeeee! *does puppy dog eyes*

ElfTanner

Avitars Continued from above...

HIghones, Preservers and Jink

Original Wavedancers

New Waveancers

Winnowill an the Gliders

Go-Backs

Sunfolk

Humans

Trolls

Others

Reserved Avitar List

joyleaf1

My dear elftanner may i ask for the longbranch and brown berry one . the one of bearclaw and joyleaf please, those are totaly adorable.??please :D

ElfTanner

Yes you may Joyleaf. :D

joyleaf1

thank u very much. :D :love:

Seastorm

Could I reserve the one of Redlance using his magic, and the one of Nightfall with her bow??? Please please please please please!!!!! :D
By the way, where are those pics from... I don't think I have seen them before, and they are awesome!
~sea

Kchaiya

Ooooooohhh, nice avis! Can I reserve Rahnee?

Kitt

Oh, nice stuff here, too! :o

emerald

Like Kitt said...there's bound to be repeats Grin :

But don't worry! Don't take it down! They are slightly different! See?

By the way! I love your avis! You have some really nice ones! :P

redshine

Very lovely!!! There's quite a few OWD avies too if I'm not mistaken. :D

twinklebug

Yes! They're all so lovely, I can hardly choose!

Can I reserve this one?

Tifa

*applauds*
A new avatar artist enters the stage! Welcome, welcome! Always cool to see more lovely avatars! And what a nice ones you've got, too! :D

valkerie

those are really wonderful you did a really awesome job with them :)

ElfTanner

Thank you one and all for your compliments. :D I didn't expect so many so soon. Kchaiya - you may have Rahnee, Seastorm - you may have Nightfall and Redlance, and Twinkle bug - you may have Tillaweed. I got the redlance and Nightfall one from a poster I found in a comic I bought. Like the mini posters.
I moved things around, so If you go to the first page you can find the properties to copy. :D

joyleaf1

elftanner may i reserve the bearclaw and joyleaf-back and white??please!!!!!

joyleaf1

sorry and the one of joyleaf consept sketch black and white.....please :D :D :D **bats eyes** me like'ie the new stuff...great work.

Kitt

Awwww...this one is especially cute, can I have it??

...oh, and this one, too!

By the way, where is that picture of Redlance and Nightfall from? The one where he's shaping...something?? I've never seen it. :?

ElfTanner

Like i said above Kitt, I got it from a mini poster that I got from a comic that I bought. Remember how the mini posters of the wolfriders now and the wolfriders then came out? Same idea with that poster, same size anyway. :D

joyleaf1

:D :D :D :D **runs at elftanner and leaps into her arms and gives her lots of kiss's on the cheek and countless times says "thank u,thank u,thank u,thank u....so so so much. I love them"
hehehehe
your awsome chick!!!!

emerald

Is it alright if I reserve this one?

ElfTanner

Of course Emerald. :D

Kitt

...uhh...should I assume that I can take the two avatars that I requested since you never did give me an answer to my question??? :?

Seastorm

Thanks Elftanner!!! Is there any way you could scan the full poster on here? I would love to see it as a whole!!!!

joyleaf1

Quote:
Kitt

...uhh...should I assume that I can take the two avatars that I requested since you never did give me an answer to my question??? :?

kitt drear she did reserve those to u. go see page one...*winkx* :D

crescent1325

Can i also have these??

Kitt

Quote:
joyleaf

[quote:ca0d2ef59d="Kitt"]...uhh...should I assume that I can take the two avatars that I requested since you never did give me an answer to my question??? :?

kitt drear she did reserve those to u. go see page one...*winkx* :D[/quote:ca0d2ef59d]

OOPSIES! :P Thanks, Joyleaf! :o

joyleaf1

Quote:
Kitt

[quote:0b933cf6ac="joyleaf"][quote:0b933cf6ac="Kitt"]...uhh...should I assume that I can take the two avatars that I requested since you never did give me an answer to my question??? :?

kitt drear she did reserve those to u. go see page one...*winkx* :D[/quote:0b933cf6ac]

OOPSIES! :P Thanks, Joyleaf! :o[/quote:0b933cf6ac]

anytime dear friend!!! :D :D

joyleaf1

sorry.

ElfTanner

Joyleaf, If you want avitars, send them to me in email or something. Don't put them in hte thread. It clutters things. And yes you may Crescent1325.

crescent1325

Thankies!

ElfTanner

your welcome Crescent, and I LOVE your banner. Surprised

crescent1325

Thankies...Tifa made it for me!

joyleaf1

Hey elftanner, i made an avatar thred myself, I started out just makeing my own for myself and got sucked in.....anyways Im hopeing you might like a few and want to at least take a look at what i have done. :D

emerald

Oh my! can I have this one please????

It makes me laugh just remembering!

crescent1325

This one just cracks me up!

valkerie

As I said earlier you have lovely avies I was wonderong if I could reserve this one

Pretty please *makes big eyes and Batts Eyelashes hopefully*

innie

Quote:
crescent1325

This one just cracks me up!

Where is it from?

joyleaf1

sorry guys I have changed my post because Im not alowed to answer any questions in elftanners thred here. :crying:

ElfTanner

Ok Valkerie, Goodtree's all yours. and I reserved the banner to you Emerald. Enjoy.

joselle

Hey Elftanner! Can I please reserve the one of Cutter sitting the window of the Sunvillager hut? I love that one!!

PCoquelin

Quote:
ElfTanner

Please let me know if any of the ones in here are already done somewhere else

Honestly : they're made YOUR way, with YOUR quality standards and YOUR scanner, sooo
I don't care a bit if some resemble mines !
( just hoping it also is the other way 'round... )
:D 8)

emerald

That's good to know PC, thanks! :D And thanks for the banner! Wink

Kchaiya

Thanks for Rahnee! :D

valkerie

Thankyou very much for Goodtree :love:

Tifa

Nice gallery! Wink

Could I have this one please: [img:3afb651880]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/ElfTanner/Avitars/AvitarTwoEmber.jpg[/img:3afb651880] :?: :D

[color=red:3afb651880](oh, by the way.... just a note about the banner sizes: a while ago, Richard has decided that banners can stay; on a certain note: they should be no bigger than 75 by 500 pixels! (for a lot of reasons) Yeah, not everyone's sticking to it, but at least we can try to keep an eye on this no? So, maybe you should resize some of those really big ones.... (I hope y'all don't mind my ranting here! Surprised This is nothing personal... I'm just a banner fan and I would really really be upset if Elfpop would decide to ban the banners again!) :( [/color:3afb651880]

ElfTanner

[quote:685249370f="joyleaf"]sorry guys I have changed my post because Im not alowed to answer any questions in elftanners thred here. :crying:[/quote:685249370f]
I would just prefur if you gave me a chance to answer them first Joyleaf. :D

ElfTanner

[quote:9dbe5d6831="PCoquelin"][quote:9dbe5d6831="ElfTanner"]...
Please let me know if any of the ones in here are already done somewhere else
...[/quote:9dbe5d6831]
Honestly : they're made YOUR way, with YOUR quality standards and YOUR scanner, sooo
[b:9dbe5d6831]I[/b:9dbe5d6831] don't care a bit if some resemble mines !
[size=9:9dbe5d6831][i:9dbe5d6831]( just hoping it also is the other way 'round... )[/i:9dbe5d6831][/size:9dbe5d6831]
:D 8)[/quote:9dbe5d6831]

Of course PC. You were here first. If anyone should take the copied ones down it would have to be me. But I apreciate it. :D

ElfTanner

[quote:bacd8f5293="Tifa"]Nice gallery! Wink

Could I have this one please: [img:bacd8f5293]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/ElfTanner/Avitars/AvitarTwoEmber.jpg[/img:bacd8f5293] :?: :D

[color=red:bacd8f5293](oh, by the way.... just a note about the banner sizes: a while ago, Richard has decided that banners can stay; on a certain note: they should be no bigger than 75 by 500 pixels! (for a lot of reasons) Yeah, not everyone's sticking to it, but at least we can try to keep an eye on this no? So, maybe you should resize some of those really big ones.... (I hope y'all don't mind my ranting here! Surprised This is nothing personal... I'm just a banner fan and I would really really be upset if Elfpop would decide to ban the banners again!) :( [/color:bacd8f5293][/quote:bacd8f5293]

I just thought he didn't want them so big that the pages got huge because of it. But if mine are still to big I will fix it. Thanks for letting me know. Oh and I will be sure to reserve that one for you. I think it is so cute. :D

You are most welcome Kchiaya and Valkerie. And Joselle, Cutter is your.

Tifa

Phew, I'm happy I didn't offend you! :) I don't think your banners look too big, mainly the black and white ones were the ones I was thinking of that might be a bit smaller. Or is it just playing tricks on my eyes? :roll: Wink

Ohhh, and thanks for the avie!! :D Yeah, it IS a a cutie! :D

joselle

Woot! Thanks!! (I"m gonna use him for sad days)! :P

krwordgazer

Wow, nice job, ElfTanner!

I really love this one:
[img:7cb31ef97c]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/ElfTanner/Avitars/AvitarOneLeetahRayek.jpg[/img:7cb31ef97c]

But it seems to me it ought to be Manga's, if she wants it. I'd like to PM her about it and ask if she wants it, ok? :)

callidora

Nice stuff, ElfTanner! I was wondering if I could make a request...could you make me an ava of Dart and Kimo? Those two're so cute together!

emerald

[color=blue:06fae685f4]Something like this maybe? [/color:06fae685f4] Wink

[img:06fae685f4]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f373/emeraldsavitars/dartkimo.jpg[/img:06fae685f4]

callidora

[quote:471a796bbc="emerald"][color=blue:471a796bbc]Something like this maybe? [/color:471a796bbc] Wink

[img:471a796bbc]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f373/emeraldsavitars/dartkimo.jpg[/img:471a796bbc][/quote:471a796bbc]

That's so cute! Can I use it?

emerald

[color=blue:b2440f2196]I see that you already have! Grin
And the colors look wonderful!
Elftanner, sorry for the spamming![/color:b2440f2196]

callidora

Another post...then we'll stop spamming, ElfTanner!

Yeah, I altered the brightness and contrast in PSP and got lovely, vibrant colors ^_^

ElfTanner

It's ok guys. I can still go looking for some of those two for you if you like Callidora. I've definatly got to do some more avitars. my list is shrinking. :D

joyleaf1

elftanner may I reserve the banner with dewshine jumping, and lil windkin? thank u.

ElfTanner

I thought for sure some Dewshine fanatic would snap that one up. Grin But it's all your Joyleaf.

joyleaf1

Yeah i thought so Myself, that is why i waited...no takers...tehehe, all mine...tehehehe, thoe I Love my JL, i am still a big fan of all the elves and I think it would be fun to have a bit more then Just JL...ya know. well anyways thank u very much. that is just a great banner. :D

BTW, I realy love the new avatars with the names and there jewlry! those are awsome. im glad I gave u that picture to make those...Im realy inpressed with those!!!! :D

ElfTanner

Ok there are a few more for everyone to see. :D

ElfTanner

Ok people. I have added a whole bunch of new avitars. I am re-organizing and they are not all up yet, but 90% of them are. Take a look. :D

joyleaf1

good job,elftanner...got them into there catagories...i like the idea...cleans things up alot :D

ElfTanner

Hermione7272 gets claim of Cutter and Warfrost. :D

tasmonia

Hi there...could I have the Vaya avatar, second row of Go-Backs from the bottom on the far left? Thanks!

--LM

ElfTanner

[img:c10c22a190]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/ElfTanner/Avitars/AvitarOneVaya.jpg[/img:c10c22a190] Do you mean this one dearest?

tasmonia

yep! That's the one. It's lovely :)

So may I have it?

Thanks!

--LM

Siwan

wow pretty !!

ElfTanner

yes you may Tasmonia. :D

ElfTanner

No more takers? :(

Thallasia

Lovely avis!
:D
Can I please reserve this one?
[img:6fb3447b66]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/ElfTanner/Avitars/AvitarOneSkywiseAroree.jpg[/img:6fb3447b66]

ElfTanner

Yayy! Another taker! Yes of course you may take that one. :D
Hey don't you play in my story? Are you ever coming back? Wink
Yah, I just checked, you payed Mender and Yun. Don't you want to play anymore? You can always take over your characters again, they are only being temped right now....

Thallasia

Thanks!

I tried to catch up again a while ago but didn't see a way to write Yun back into the story.
And well if others are already playing Yun and Mender now...

No worries :)

Thanks for remembering though :)

crescent1325

[color=indigo:37e2dbda08]Thallisa, hmmmmmmm, Emmies temping Mender. but i dont think anyones playing yun. And i think you sooooo could get yun back in the story! Kahvi has just shown up! im shure Yun would looooooooooove to see her Wink [/color:37e2dbda08]

Thallasia

Quote:
crescent1325

Thallisa, hmmmmmmm, Emmies temping Mender. but i dont think anyones playing yun. And i think you sooooo could get yun back in the story! Kahvi has just shown up! im shure Yun would looooooooooove to see her Wink

Hmm, ok. that would make things interesting. I'll see if I can write Yun back in the story, then! :D

ReyesLord

You told me about all the Old Wavedancer avvies you've got, Elftanner, and now you must pay! :P :D

May I please reserve the following avatars?

ElfTanner

HAHAHAHAHAaa! wow, all of those? well I suppose since no one ells is asking for avies at the moment. Wink

Siwan

Are these reserved?

ElfTanner

If they aren't in the reserved section they are not reserved, so would you like me to reserve them to you Siwan? :D I take it you are one of the Go-Backs fans?

dewshine_lover_1

hey, sis can i have these please?

ElfTanner

Sure lil' sis :D

ReyesLord

[quote:db0dbf20c9="ElfTanner"]HAHAHAHAHAaa! wow, all of those? well I suppose since no one ells is asking for avies at the moment. Wink[/quote:db0dbf20c9]

Yea! *hugs* Thanks Elftanner! :D *hugs new Old Wavedancer avvies*

Seastorm

Could I reserve this one, please? I love it!!!!
[img:0719ae0f5c]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/ElfTanner/Avitars/AvitarOneTillaweedDolphin.jpg[/img:0719ae0f5c]

ElfTanner

yes you may seastorm. :D It's all yours.

ElfTanner

I just uploaded a bunch of new avies. Including some by request for a Bearclaw fan.....

SchwarzungFalle

::JIG:: I'mma lookin' through them now!

XD!

SchwarzungFalle

Okay-I'd appreciate the first Bearclaw, and the silouette-and the bare-butted, kid-stealing avi! ::Snicker::

Please?

ElfTanner

Ok, so you wanted these two:

[img:e048fd50c6]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/ElfTanner/Avitars/AvitarOneBearclaw.jpg[/img:e048fd50c6] [img:e048fd50c6]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/ElfTanner/Avitars/AvitarOneBearclawShadow.jpg[/img:e048fd50c6]

And this one?
[img:e048fd50c6]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/ElfTanner/Avitars/AvitarOneBearclawBearbut.jpg[/img:e048fd50c6]

or this one?
[img:e048fd50c6]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/ElfTanner/Avitars/AvitarOneBearclawBaby.jpg[/img:e048fd50c6]
You did see the ones of Bearclaw that I have down in the Chiefs section right?

Seastorm

Could I reserve this banner, please? It's so cute!
[img:207ee4232a]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/ElfTanner/Avitars/SquirtsBanner.jpg[/img:207ee4232a]

SchwarzungFalle

Yes, yes, and the second-yes....

.........and.........No? Surprised Guess I'll go look?

::SNICKER::

SchwarzungFalle

NOW I have-just those three? Please? XD

ElfTanner

Ok Seastorm, the piplings banner is reserved to you. YOu really are a Wavedancers fan aren't you? :D

And Schwarzungfalle, I hope I got t he right ones for you. I updated the first page. You can use them when ever you want.

Seastorm

Guilty as charged... I think I should have been born a dolphin... :D
Thanks for the banner!

NEXT PAGE