ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

The Dollmakers Dollhouse

Tynami

I wanted to start a quick thread of non-ElfQuest related dollz and microheroes. All I ask is that you be sure to credit all base makers if you know the links. Links will be added here soon... I just wanted to get a starter up before posting dollz.

Hopefully I did this right... if I need to change it, lemmi know.

Tynami

Marvel Comics:

Above base by Pinkland

Microheroes

Base by Wayuki

Base by ILCK

Base by Netbelle

Base by DHF

BAse by Charli

Base by Wayuki

Base by Jaeden

Base by MikeP

Diva base by equinn

base by equinn

My shadowcat set, base by equinn

Dani set for Spaz, base by equinn

Base by Icewell, thanks MikeP for the hair help Smile

DC Comics:

Microheroes

Base by Mike P

Base by equinn

Base by Wayuki

Base by Netbelle

Base by Loopy

Bases by Dreaming Dolls

Base by DHF

Base by Solace (I think)

elfeneyes

Just adding a few for now, random eleves and my non-cannon EQ character Smile

Firesong & Family

Embala

Errr ... why doesn't this thread show as "new"? I'm starting to hate this ...

... calms down swiftly ... stands Hypnotize ... Hypnotize ...

... WOW !!! These are fantastic!

The funny bunch by Pinkland - the great Micros - those made on more unique bases - the cute Divas - the incredible Barbies - the cool ones based on Mike P' base ... impossible to pick a favorite!

Well ... I love lying Storm and pale Mysanal Wink

It's a feast for the eyes to remeet Firesong's family - so colorful, so detailed, so creative - gorgeous design!

Still love Alanna ... chuckles at the ChristmasElf - she needs a name!

Bow_down Those are excellent!

WhiteGhost

XDXD!!! You made Cerise!! What about a Deathbird or Spiral? Ohh or Penance? Winsome Wasp has some cute outfits? Or some of the girls from Alpha flight? i see Northstar there- his sister maybe? Diamond lil? Nemesis? Vindicator? Snowbird would be super cute in that pinkland!

No Powergirl? XD

Jeedai

All very nice, Tynami and elfeneyes.

Hopefully I can get some stuff of my own up here soon...

Icemoon

wohaaaw !
those are awesome, Ty !
so many !
what a pleasure for the eyes !

and of course That goes for you too, elfeneye !!!!
(I LOOOOOVE your christmas elf ! <3 too cute !)

my turn (bwahaha)
the contest entries for Maria's zodiac contest

leo :

sagittarius

libra

Just for fun:

Queen of spades

Queen of Hearts

Clowny girl

Embala

I'm still in love with your Lioness, Icemoon. Sagittatius looks fab and Libra is really cute.

Your cards are a great idea - but they are incomplete! Wink I like Spades - she looks a bit like Tide.

I'm not so fond of clowns normally ... but your clowny girl is so cheerful and colorful and cute - who could not love her! Awesome job with her hair and face!

G0lden

Coolness!

elfeneyes

Contest Awards are up! Congrats to those who won and I'm still working on a kick-ass participation award so give me until Sat! :D

Winners are as follows:

Best Doll Overall, Best Dawn & Best Forbidden Realms: Jeedai

Best Doll from Ref, Best Lady Pendragon & Best The First: Tynami

Best Lady Death: Raven

Best Mystic
: Icemoon

Best Sojourn: Moonmoss

Jeedai

Thanks everyone! And congrats everyone!

MrsGrizzley

Request please?

Okay, this is gonna be unusual, but a friend of mine wants to see what the talented people here can do with a non-standard character.

He's a Galka from Final Fantasy XI.

Yeah, I know. It's non-standard and will probably require HEAVY editing of any base to make it look even halfway right. But Galkas are kinda like bigger versions of beefed up Trolls. They're HUGE and BULKY and rather rough-hewn in features. They've also got tails. Yeah, I think it's a prehensile tail.

Kinda like that.

The Galka in question is an ally of Aurora and Tiraleen. His name is Steel Deer and he was originally trained as a Monk and later trained as a Samurai. He favors Samurai weaponry and Japanese garb in Samurai styling. Technically he's a Ronin, though he recently declared himself Nakama with Tiraleen and her adopted sister Mairi-chan (who's utterly adorable). (Nakama is a form of family-by-association, stronger than blood, deeper than loyalty.)

Anyway, here's what I've got for him for description.

Appearance: Steel is large, even for his kind, being a full head taller than most of his kin. Where most Galka have hard, craggy faces, his is smooth, worn to a soft finish. His skin is a muted gray color, with charcoal colored hair. As for his clothes, if not in his armor (To be revealed later), he usually wears a Doublet.

He does have an alternate costume from the Samurai Kimono . . .

Pretty please?

Grizz

Jeedai

From Roger Zelazny's Amber Chronicles:

WolfMoonSky

They are all beautifull!!!!!!!!!!!Luvlove

Nightsea

Bunchh from Wendy Pini's Masque:

MAD base,
--Nightsea

WolfMoonSky

Wow!! awsome dollz nightsea!!!

Embala

Sorry for being late once more! First for the contest dollz:

Unusual design and gorgeous realization, Jeedai!

Your patience and love for details is admiring as always, Tynami.

Raven's Lady Death is almost too real for a doll Hypnotize

That's a sweet one, Icemoon - cute pose Wink

Can't help to declare once more that Moonmoss' Neven is my absolut favorite! Heart

Congratulation for everyone! Yeah Nice idea with the stamps, Tynami.

I know neither the Amber Chronicles nor the character, Jeedai, but these tekteks are almost telling a story of their own. Great design with costume style and backgrounds.

Bunchh is pure awesomeness, Nightsea ... I'm lacking words ... Hypnotize

Tynami

Quote:

Congratulation for everyone! Yeah Nice idea with the stamps, Tynami.

*giggles* elfeneyes actually did the stamps. I use them all the time in my contests, but she thought of doing them in this one.

Embala

*oops* ... I was so sure you again did the stamps ...

It's still a great idea with the stamps, elfeneyes Smile

Nightsea

Links to the doll bases in the EQ dollz forum..somewhere.
--Nightsea

WolfMoonSky

WOW!!Hypnotize Awesome dollz Nightsea!! Happy

Embala

Once more I'm impressed how perfect the "odd" base works for Zhaan. Don't dare to guess what's handmade, edited or perfect choice of items. Well ... the skin patterns probably ...

I cannot remember Jool from the series - she looks great anyway. This base and hair would make a fine Leetah, too.

Little Lady Death is definitely too cute! But meanwhile I've learned to enjoy your unusual choices ... and this bone ornament is such a loving detail!

Her "big sister" is just awesome, both the doll and the background. Her delicate shaded skin, wild white mane and the edits on the clothes - just perfect. And the "hellfire gate" adds to the effect.

Who is the beautiful blueskin? The colors make me think of Bunchh ... as do the panther. Great use of the fire base again.

Nightsea

Yes, the last image is Bunchh.

The "cute" lady death was the unfinished version. Not sure how I messed up when I uploaded, but here's how she finished:

Less cute now?
--Nightsea

Embala

She's still too cute - but it's innocence covered with venom. That's more frightening than anything else. Love the small sculls - awesome spider and scorpion!

WolfMoonSky

WOW!! awesome spider and scorpion on her!!!

Leanan

I see I'm not the only one making Masque dolls... I made a topic on the Masque forum.

Bunchh:

Bunchh's cousin:

Fronda Trankule:

Embala

These Masque dolls are gorgeous! Great job, Leanan! Clap

WolfMoonSky

The are awesome and gorgeous Leanan!!Hug

Leanan

Thanks. Does anyone know what Bunchh's cousin is called?

Leanan

Aiee! Wendy Pini commented on my dolls on the Masque forum! She said "very nice"! I think she comments on everything people post in the fan art section! Happy

Embala

Great!

WolfMoonSky

Awesome that she commented on your dolls!! Happy

Leanan

She comments on nearly everything on that forum! She should come over here more often! Tongue

WolfMoonSky

Quote:

She comments on nearly everything on that forum! She should come over here more often! Tongue

I totally agree with you!! Happy

Tynami

Quote:

Aiee! Wendy Pini commented on my dolls on the Masque forum! She said "very nice"! I think she comments on everything people post in the fan art section! Happy

Could someone point me that way?

Leanan

http://www.masque-of-the-red-death.com/social/index.php?do=/forum/ <-- the link to the masque forums. It looks a lot like this website and you'll probably have to register on the website to see the forum.

elfeneyes

Gawd, I need to keep up on my forums! Thanks for the long ago comment on the stamp awards, I am still looking for a good background and the knowledge on how to shrink it into a banner so I can finish up the damn participation awards.

Disney has sucked me away from EQ for the moment but here's a taste of my recent works, with the rest you can find on my webpage/DA acct.

Embala

Gorgeous dollz all of them, elfeneyes, but the one I love is Vierna!

Jeedai

Great work, elfeneyes. Clap

WolfMoonSky

Awsome dollz elfeneyes!! Clap

Tynami

You know I love these, sis!! Kinda inspired today, gonna try to make that Thumbelina for you... hopefully I won't do like I did last time and end up making the doll when I made the hair.

Nightsea

The links:
http://www.dressupgirl.net/dressup/1707/Avatar_s-Neytiri-Dress-up.html

http://www.hybridarcade.com/play/2093/AvatarDressup.html

http://www.dressupmix.com/Free-Dressup-Games/Dressup/Avatar-Dressup.html

http://topfreegames.ws/games/185/avatar-the-movie-kissing-game

http://www.playpink.com/dress-up-games/1060/Avatar-Neytiri-Dress-Up.html

http://www.dressupcircus.com/games/movie-and-tv-dress-up-games/avatar-couple-dress-up-game.html

http://www.smalldressup.com/girl-games/avatar-world-coloring.html#3

http://www.dollzmaniadressupgames.com/ChaZie_PetFantasyDressup.htm

http://www.dollzmaniadressupgames.com/ChaZie_Avatar_Style_Dressup.htm

Smile
--Nightsea

WolfMoonSky

WOW!!! OMG!! Awesome avatar dollz!!! Clap

Embala

Beautiful - and colorful - Avatar dollmaker dollz Happy I like especially the couple with the dragon and Neytiri dressed in gold - they would make awesome cat elves.

The Chazie ones are awesome - love the green variation. Well done, Nightsea!

Startear

This is for a story I'm working on, two Godesses which are almost identical.

The Goddess of light, from Hulm

A Seagoddess from Angmar

Startear

The Godess of Hulm is walking in the city when the fifth king of Angmar is there. She has made a grave mistake when trying to blend in, her hair color is atracting atention

Nightsea

Bunchh and a cousin:

base
Glad you liked the Avatar batch. The maker above would create
a good Avatar character too...but I'll leave that to anyone who is
interested. I was in a Masque Mood after listening to the
Fanime interview Wendy posted.
--Nightsea

elfeneyes

Avatar! Love the dolls and the movie :D

Waiting on that Thumbelina hair sis Wink

Embala

Beautiful godesses, Startear Smile

Bunchh and her niece are great, Nightsea - both creative use of the dollmaker and close to the originals. Well succeeded hair edit on Bunchh!

Leanan

Lots of lovely dolls. I especially like Bunchh's cousin.

Laureline from 'Valerian and Laureline':

Mara Jade Skywalker from Star Wars (posing as an imperial palace dancer):

Embala

Lauraline is as lovely as the Skywalker girl is firey and beautiful. Like their looks, Leanan Happy

Leanan

Something about the characters:

'Valerian and Laureline' (I don't know under what title it was translated into English' is a scifi comic about two agents who operate all over time and space. Laureline is especially attuned to all kinds of animals and alien lifeforms. She actually began her existence as an unicorn in the medieval times.

Mara Jade, later Mara Jade Skywalker, was trained to serve as the Emperor's Hand, firmly on the Dark Side of the Force. But she came to question her choice after the Republic had overthrown the Empire, and was one of the very few to ever switch from Dark Side to Light Side. And she married Luke Skywalker. And they had a cute baby named Ben.

Embala

LOL ... guess I know these comics (a bit) - called "Valerian und Veronique" in German!

Leanan

o.O German comic translators never cease to amaze me! They mess up the ElfQuest translation - and turn Laureline into Veronique? Why? Why? Headbang2

Startear

Harry Potter...

Base

Leanan

...with a squirrel tail? LMAO!

Startear

I had a fic once, called "Stella Atrium," where Harry's animagi form was a squiriel. That's why. Smile

I suppose none of you knew that dearest Fred Wasley is a crossdresser?

Base

Embala

Not really ! He just works fine to distract and calm down the dementors Wink

*lol* at Squarry Potter ...

WolfMoonSky

Squarry Potter OMG!! Roflmao

Startear

I sort of want to ask Snape what he's doing, walking around in his underwear and no wand. But with that smirk... I don't want to know.

Base

Leanan

GARTER! Hypnotize

Startear

Yes... as I said, I don't really want to know

Nightsea

More from Masque:

base

base
--Nightsea

Embala

They are adorable, Nightsea! I'm only skimming Masque so far ...but the look and mood of the upper ones seems very fitting for me.

The lunai ones are as perfect as they can be cute on this cute round-headed base. I love the little goatie and Stefan's huge green eyes.

Nightsea

In anticipation of the Twilight fever, Bela and Jacob Black:

base

Wolf by Wendy base

Thanks for the feedback on the Masque ones, Embala. Masque

isn't everyone's cup of tea, but then neither is Twilight. Wendy is

certainly not a fan of the tweenie vamp camp.

Heh,

--Nightsea

Tynami

I love how this turned out! Sam's the black wolf though, Jacob is russet colored :D I can't help it, I'm a nit for vampires... even if they're whipped and sparkly.

Nightsea

Hmpf. Well I really wasn't sure which color Jacob became as a
wolf, so I just went with his last name as the clue. Guess not, eh?

Anyway to make up for it, here's the...

base
Yay Vamps!
--Nightsea

Embala

I don't have issues with Masque ... just with reading on sreen. I'll try to get the print when it's complete.

And Twilight ... I cannot judge about this for I've neither seen the film(s) nor read any of the books. Judging from the actors' looks and the comments here and there I'd prefer my vampires and werewolfs a tad more mature.

Nevertheless - Bela and the dark werewolf look gorgeous together!
What does Trueblood stand for? Waves hello at the pretty strangers Smile

Tynami

Let's see if I can guess um all...

The queen looks downright perfect
Is the girl in pink Hadley?
I love Sookie! *pictures Bill saying it, even Eric*
I'm guessing the next two are Jessica and Arleen, yay!
Tara looks so cute!
Maryanne was made alot more of in the series, I like how she turned out.
That last gal can only be Lorena

Nightsea

The one in pink is Pam, but you got the rest right!
Since you guessed Hadley, I made her too:

--Nightsea
PS: TrueBlood is a very mature vampire series on HBO,
based on the Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlain Harris.

Tynami

Quote:

The one in pink is Pam, but you got the rest right!

Since you guessed Hadley, I made her too:

--Nightsea

PS: TrueBlood is a very mature vampire series on HBO.

*headsmacks* How could I forget Pam? hehe

She does love her pastels :D

Hadley looks so adorable! I can't wait til Sunday!! :D

Startear

I tried the avatar base...

Looks good to me Smile

Nightsea

Yes...it is Sunday and only hours to go!
I did not make this image, but you gotta love True Blood dollz anytime,
so look below see someone else's Lunaii versions of the characters:

I'm working on a companion piece to my women and so far have
Bill, Eric and Lafayette done, now for Sam and the rest.

Very nice Avatar. Getting rid of the pink background is your
next challenge...learning to transparent your dollz makes them
stand out so much more.

Smile
--Nightsea

Tynami

Some stuff I forgot to post...

This is Rainthorwen, I created her to even out the numbers in Dreamworld. She is Skyea's daughter with Koehthar. She's about 5 years old.

Some fun on me, Trek suit by Dai

Magik and Shadowcat on base by Emby

Spyda-Man, Pixie, Joey, Titan and Necroleaf, base by Azha

IMVU Kat as an Avatar, maybe Change instead of Kat, haven't decided yet

Startear

A doll of the dreambase... our favorite king in his sisters land. Hence all of the dots

Nightsea

Emby and Microhero Sookies:

Smile

--NS

Startear

I tried to make a Jacob. I'm not sure how sucsessful I was, I didn't have any red that matched. But he still looks kinda cute

Embala

Too long away Nuh_uh ... must remember to visit regulary! Too many great dollz here!

Thanks for the info about Trueblood, Nightsea - don't know anything about the series. Hadley looks really cute Smile
I remember Sookie from a book summery. She's adorably cute on the emby base! Great shading on her micro top ... and I like her hair there.
Great collection of Lunaii TrueBloods you've found. Thanks for showing.

Still think Rainthorwen is adorably cute, katcombs.
The micros of Kat and yourself look great, especially Kat. But I love the pose of the first one!
Very pretty Barbies ... as Kat is a cat and the only one I recognize she's my fav Wink
Don't know any of the sprites ... but your skills with this tiny ones is incredible as always.

Nice avatar doll, Startear ... it's a pity he lives in bubblegum land (= rosy backgroud) Wink
Just realized what you have done to Snipe ... have I already mentioned that you are meeeean? Razz
No idea about Sisterland ... nice contrast of the b/w figure to the "smarties" background.
Nice wolf (... can't tell whether he looks like Jacob) - me likes.

Startear

You've mentioned it, but I'm not sure what you're talking about. Who's Snipe?

In the Sandman, there are seven atnromethical beings who are family. It's Destiny, Death, Dream, Destruction, Desire, Despair and the last, Delerium. The last one controls insanity, and her domain is very confusing. Flying fish is comon. And think she's like smatries too... 8D

Embala

Snipe ... *arrgh* ... is a typo - read Snape!

Startear

Oh... but Snape is generally mean so he deserves it XD

Besides, he's wearing the Snape Smirk, so I don't think he's in trouble.

I've been meaner to my favorite character, Lucius... let me see if I can find him...

yes, here

He is shirtless under the cape.

And Draco is naked here

Embala

Quote:
I've been meaner to my favorite character, Lucius... He is shirtless under the cape.

He can be happy to have trousers under this coat ... considering what you did with the others *lol*

When this is Sirius with Draco ... then it must be twice embarassing for him Wink

Startear

You're right about that *nods*

No no, it's Draco's pet wolf, not sirius... though that would be awesome as well 8D

Nightsea

Saw the Eclipse movie tonight. Jacob's brown, yep.

base
Smile
--Nightsea

Embala

Good werewolf ... crossbreed with lion? Wink

Tynami

*giggles* I'd love to go see it, but can't for a while... I hate waiting. Jacob looks good. For some reason lately I'm thinking about the old series Beauty and the Beast with Catherine and Vincent. Donno why.

Nightsea

Eric and Bill base
Sookie base
Smile
--NS

Startear

Here is one to a Harry Potter FanFiction I've had in my mind for a while, but never truly wrote down. When I found these things on the Dream base, I was sold and made this

And one for Voldemort, from the scene in the fourth book, when Voldemort was resurected. It's seperate from the one above, though the background is the same

Embala

Still don't know anything about these TrueBloods but Sookie is a total cutie! The goodlooking guys look seem to compete for her ... bet you did this by purpose, Nightsea. And ... they gave me ideas! Wink

Excellent Harry Potter (with Drementors) and Voldemort, Startear.

Tynami

I love the True Blood ones... and the Harry Potter ones are so totally adorable!

Startear

Ah, but they're not dementors, Embala. They're kind of ghosts from the past, which visits Harry when he has to decline to fight with two vampires at the churchyard (and McNair recognises the dialect and understands that Harry is a werepire.) I never wrote it down, I may do it one day...

But thanks to both for the comments

Embala

As you've neither wrote this story nor I would have read it .. They'll stay Dementors for me Tongue

Startear

Ah, okay Embala. But they're not meant to be, just telling you that. But as you say it, the second one looks like a dementor, I agree on that.

Another one, after the sun came up

Nightsea

Yes the two males compete for Sookie in TrueBlood...and yes I made them

look that way on purpose. Good eye! As you don't know True Blood;

let me point out that my doll Eric has blood in his yellow hair, not red dye,

as a nod to a funny episode moment where that occurs.

Harry looks cute in gaia/tektek form!

--Nightsea

WolfMoonSky

Startear, I gotta love your Harry Potter dolls!! Laugh

Embala

Pretty cool HP Smile

Startear

Thank you all! I'm a Harry Potter nut, been it since I was 10

WolfMoonSky

Me too!!Smile I was 9 I think? don't knowTongue

Startear

Correction

I was nine as well. I turned ten when I read it myself, my sister read the first for me

Startear

I decided to make Armand here...

NEXT PAGE