ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Beryl's Characters

Beryl

Name: Malus (latin for apple)

Birth - Tribe: Forrest dwellers

Appearance: She got straight red hair and blue eyes, sometimes she wear her hair in a pony tail.Her body shape is like Leetahs but her head is shaped more like Nightfalls.

Attire: She pefer to wear all shades of green, yellow and sometimes blue. Her uselly outfit is a long light green shirt, a dark green top, yellow 3/4 pants and dark green short boots. She carry a brown shoulder bag full of seeds and other plant material.
In the winter she mostley wear dark green, light green and blue. Her winter outfit is uselly long dark green pants, a green shirt, a blue or green jacket and hight boots.

Background: Malus grew up in a tribe of forrrest elves, who have settled near a lake. Her mom raised her alone, since her dad left the tribe when Malus was verry little. Malus's mother is verry found of vine, and she is not good at taking responsebility. So when Malus was a young teen, she started to take care of herselvf.
Malus is a gardner and, she is trying to grow alot of different plants in the forrest, she hope to find a way that the pl<nts can help feed her tribe and keep all of them healthy.
When Malus became a close friend to Forrest Flame, Forrest Flames dad birdwing became Malus's teacher.

Personality: Malus is uselly a frindly and warm person. She is opsessed with learning about plants, when she is studying she is hard to get in contact with. She can be hard being around, when she is working or doing something else important - because she tend to get a harsh tone.

Role: Gadner and collecktor og seeds, berries and roots

Relationships:
Mom: Living
Dad: Unknown
Siblings: None
Best friend: Forrest Flame
Teacher: Birdwing
Lovemate: Swiftaxe

My dollz of Malus

First doll i made of her

I liked this one but saved it wrong

Im happy with this one

The colors on Malus is wrong

Here the colors are right but the doll is too big

Malus and her lovemate, i think she looks off here

Beryl

]Name: ForrestFlame

Soulname: Purr

Birth - Tribe: Forrest Dwellers

Appearance: Middle long, tick brown hair and light brown eyes. Her face is shaped like moonshades and her body is shaped like Dewshines.

Attire: She pefer to wear all shades of brown, dark red and orange. She often wear a neckless with a tooth in it, and she allways wear her leather ambands. Her old outfit was a red shirt where one of the shoulders where sleveless, light brown / orange 3/4 tights and hight brown boots. Her current outfit is a dark red shirt where the buttom is skaped like a V, 3/4 orange tights and red short boots.

Background: Forrest Flame grew up with her mom and dad. When Forrest Flame was a teenager, she had a hard time finding her place in the tribe. She felt thorn between hunting like her mother, or trying to grow plants like Malus. When her dad recognized Starshine she became even more confused. But they slovly became a family, and she learned she didnt have to chose between hunting and gardening.She begain to feel safe and loved in her little family, they all took care of eachother. She found her place in the tribe and became a close friend of Malus.
When her stepmon got killed by humans, the family grieved together and their relationships grew closer.

Personality: Forrest Flame is a shy, silent and calm persom. She is interrested in plants and loves to help Malus. She can be quite a loner, sometimes she just needs to be alone. She is curious and not afriad to try new things, even thruth some new sitoration makes her verry unconfrontable.

Role: Hunter and tracker

Weapon: Hunting knife

Relationships:

Mom: Thornless
Dad (and teacher): Birdwing
Stepmom Starshine (Deceased)
Brother SwiftAxe (halfbrother)
Best friend Malus
Recognized: Onyx
Bond animal: A cat

My dollz of Forrest Flame

My first dollz of her:

Im verry happy with how this turned out

I werent good with that pose

Hair too flat but happy with the outfit

Hair too flat

Forrest Flame as a teen

Forrest Flame as a child with her mother

Forrest Flame in a new outfit with her friend Embala

ForrestFlame and Onyx Heart

Beryl

Name: Mesrah
Birth - Tribe: Sun Village

Appearance: Brown skin and brown eyes. She got black VERRY curly middle long hair.

Attire: She pefer to wear black and white. Her recent outfit is a black dress whit a white border and white flats.

Background She grew up in the village and her dad learned her tanning skills. She reconized, the jackwolfrider Pyrisha two times. She was happy seeing her kids grow up, undtil Pyrisha died in a acident.
After he died she have been verry rough against Sunburst because Sunburst reminds her alot about him, in her eyes Sunburst is too careless and she would blame herselvf if her daughter got hurt.
Onyx told them to talk about it and they solved things out. She got a big burden off her shoulders, and got verry happy when sunburst told her she whanted to be a tanner too.

Personality: She is silent and serious, it can be hard getting close to her but she is verry caring and loving towards her family and closets friends. She is verry carefull towars alot of things and she can easy get overptroteckting, nevious and worried.

Role: Tanner, mother and protecktor

Skills: Tanning

Relationships:

Reconiced lifematemate: Purish (Deceased)
Son: Onyx
Daughter: Sunburst

My dolls of Mesrah

Beryl

Name: Onyx

Appearance: Brown skin, curley middle long dark brown hair and dark blue eyes (his hair is not as curley as his mothers)

Attire: He pefer to wear shorts, some kind of a vest and sandals in black.

Background: He grew up in the sun village with his mom and dad, when he got older he got a little sister (sunburst). His dad taught him to hunt as a jack wolfrider but he never whanted to be a hunter.

When his dad died it hitted him hard, and it hitted him even harder when he saw how his mom took it. When his mom started to be rought on Sunburst he was there for sunburst and he made their mom tell them what was wrong.
He have allways been facinated by storyes and decided that he whanted to be a story teller and a gardner instead of a hunter.

Personality:Cailm and serious but ougoing and caring. He is a loving family person and he takes good care of everyoner around him. He is creative but he don't know how to use his creativity and all the ideas he get. Sometimes he do things he don't whant, to please the people he love.

Weapons: Knife, bow and arrow.

Role: Former hunter, storry teller and gardner

Relationships:

Dad: Pyrish (Deceased)
Mom: Mesrah
Sister: Sunburst
Recognized: ForrestFlame

Dollz I made of Onyx

Onyx with his sister

ForrestFlame and Onyx Heart

Portrait

Beryl

Name: Sunburst
Birth Tribe: Sun Village

Appearance: Brown skin, Short brown hair and brown eyes.

Attire: She pefer to wear warm colours, sutch as red, yellow and orange. She most often wear a red top, a long elegant orange skirt, light orange sandals and a necklace with a heart shaped pendant.
Background: She grew up in the sun village with her dad, mom and Onyx. She was the little sweetheart in the family, her mom and Onyx allways took good care of her ans she was daddys girl.

When her dad died she was still young, and she could barelly belive he was gone. After some time of grieving her mom started to ackt weird and became rough against her. Her mom blamed her for being to careless and not taking life serious.. worst of all.. her mom blamed her for being too much like her dad. It took verry hard on her and she started to get a depression, but Onyx noticed it and he was there for her. Onyx helped her solve the problem and she made her mom verry proud by chosing to be a tanner.

Personality: Loving, frindly, opend minded and carefree. She is a girly girl who loves to have fun and she is verry easy to be around.

Role: Maiden and tanner to be

Relationships:

Dad: Pyrish (Deceased )
Mom: Mesrah
Brother: Onyx
Bond Animal: Dessert cat

My dollz of Sunburst

First doll of her

Sunburst with her brother

Looking a bit funny on that base

Sunburst and her dad

Embala

Fine! Yay You finally made your character thread.

Clear description and great referemce dollz. As you said - you have a very clear picture of your elves in mind. and it shows in your dolls!

She is supposed to have EQ-elf ears, right?

Beryl

Thanks Embala.. Smile
im happy about it too Yay
its like my Characters are starting to come to life..

Yeah she is.. just haven't thought of making her some yet.. quess I will give it a try sometime.. never tryed to make elf ears before..

Embala

I'm trying to do the EDA chars as High Ones - your Sunburst was an easy task after you did her on the Roman base.

Malus and Forrest flame will be more challenging Wink

WolfMoonSky

Wow very nice Embala!!Smile

Beryl

Wow Embala Hug she looks pretty

Embala

Dancin' *does happy dance* Happy

Let's see how you like Malus and Forrest Flame "high-one-style"

Beryl

You can continue youe happy dance dear Embala because I LOVE them Yay and you putted elements in there that suits them well :D they both look beautyful

Embala

Yay I'm so happy I could please you! Thank you! Kiss2

Beryl

You seem to be good at pleasing people.. atleast I know you allways please me when you make something wonderfull for me.. you are verry welcome Hug

WolfMoonSky

WOW very nice Embala!!Smile

Embala

Awww ... that's so nice of you, Beryl Hug

Thank you, Wolfie Happy

Beryl

So I frinally wrote something down about Sunburst and Onyx.. and I got them a mom too.. but I need a name for her.. im opend for ideas Smile first I thought of her as a older sister but i changed my mind and thought she would be good as a mom..

I wanna find a look for their dad too.. I whant him to have blue eyes and brown hair.. but I have no idea how I whant his hair or outfit to be.. and im not sure witch colurs I would whant him to wear..

Embala

For a name it would be important to know something about her character - in case it should be a "meaning name" like the Wolfriders have.

Sandspark?

Sweetcorn?

Purewell?

For a sound name (like the Sunvillagers): How about something with "ah" (= light) ... and "ree" (which might mean flight)

Mesrah?

Ahmree?

Birrah?

... just guessing Wink

Beryl

Thanks for your help Embala Smile

I was thinking asbout finding her a "meaning name" but I don't think it would fit her..

but i really like your suggestions of sun villager names.. I like the name Mesrah for her.. can I use it?

Embala

I would be honored!

... Mesrah was my fav too Happy

Beryl

Great :D

Thanks Embala Hug

Embala

Pretty Mesrah - I like her strong black & white contrast. And the poofy hair ... she's obviously related with Highfoot (one of Chama's) *lol*

Of course I had to complete your batch

... btw: your thread needs an update!

WolfMoonSky

Very nice doll, EmabalaSmile

Beryl

hi hi thanks Embala im glad you like her and I love the doll you made of her, its so pretty Heart

What is it you think I need to update in my thread?

Embala

*oops* It's just me who needs an update!!!! Lots of lots new dollz OMG!! ...

*must return in commenting mode*

I thank You, Beryl - it's just doll maker dollz ... more or less edited (less when I have the chance). But doing the EDA (and other personal chars) as High Ones is so much fun!

Beryl

Yeah I like to update my thread once in a while so I have what I think is the best dolls of my chars

you are welcome.. yeah i know and I appreciate that you wanna make dolls of my chars.. it makes me happy Smile

Embala

... and now Mesrah has black hair - as it should be Wink

Beryl

Quote:

... and now Mesrah has black hair - as it should be Wink

Eh? what do you mean?

Hey I looked at Chamas Highfoot and you are right.. they do look alot alike

Embala

Might take a while until it shows right :/

I have the same problem ... every time when I update a picture it shows me the old one for hours. A problem with the cache maybe ... I don't care anymore and simply wait - or take a look the next day.

Yup, Highfoot and Mesrah could be cousins!

Beryl

Ah okay.. now I understand

Dam now I can't wait to see your doll of her with black her

Yeah they could.. I woulden't mind that

Beryl

Name: Birdwing

Soulname: Kreh

Appearance: Short dark brown hair (looks black) and brown garden gnome beard. He have brown eyes.

Attire: He pefer to wear green, blue and grey. His uselly outfit is a long sleved green shirt, grey pants and blue boots.

Background:Birdwings chosen lifemate Is Thornless, she gave birth to Forrest Flame who is born outside of recognize. When He recognized Starshine, he was happy that she whanted to treemate with him and Thornless. Starshine gave birth to a son who they named Swiftaxe. When his beloved Starshine got killed by humans, the sorrow hitted him hard. But the family grieved together and their relationships grew closer.
Birdwing is now teacher Forrest Flame and Malus, everything he knows about plants.

Personality: Birdwing is a silent and strong man. He holds back towards strangers, but when he is around friends he have alot of important things to say. He is a clever and caring man, who whan't to teach his family and friends what he know. Birdwing know alot about the word around him, he knows about tracking, the animals and alot of plants. He allso know about the history and he have a good sense of telling stories.
He can have a big temper when things goes wrong for him.

Role: Elder, storryteller, hunter, tracker and teacher.

Weapon: Knife and spear.

Relationships:
Lifemate(s): Starshine (Deceased) and Thornless
Recognized Starshine (Decaesed)
Son SwiftAxe
Daughter Forrest Flame
Students Forrest Flame and Malus.
Bond animal: a bird

My dolls of Birdwing

My first doll of him.. not turning out so well..

My manga doll of him.. happy with this one

Birdwing and Starshine.. Really think he turned out great here

Treesome

WolfMoonSky

Very nice and intresting character Beryl!!!Smile

I like his background and I love his personality!Happy

Beryl

Thanks Wolfie.. Yay

he is based on my dad (Aside from the background) who I adore.. he have been teaching me alot since I started on my education.

WolfMoonSky

You're very welcome Beryl Hug'

That's awesome and cool at the same time!!!

your dad must be an awesome man!Smile

Beryl

thanks again Wolfie Hug

yeah I think he is verry awsome

WolfMoonSky

You're very welcomeHug

Embala

Like your description and background for Birdwing. You seem to have a great connection with your Dad, Beryl.

Embala

For those who are not familiar with your elves:

1st row: Malus, Forest Flame, Birdwing

2nd row: Mesrah, Sunburst, Onyx

Beryl

Wow Hypnotize

Embala those dollz are great..

Thanks Hug

WolfMoonSky

Those dollz are awesome! I love the Malus one!Happy

And it's great to see you back Beryl! How are you girl? Hug

Embala

Happy Thank you, Beryl! Glad I could give you a little pleasure. Doing your chars was an enjoyable task.

Thanks, Wolfie - giving Malus "apple earrings" was fun!

WolfMoonSky

You're very welcome!! I so love her apple earrings!! Also the her and face, just love it!!

Beryl

Wolfie Im not really back and im not doing verry well these days but thanks annyway Smile how are you?

I changed the history for Birdwing.. Now Thornless is his chosen lifemate, and my Selvf elf Forest Flame is the one born outside of recognize.

By the way.. I love the apple earings too Luvlove

Embala

A Forest Flame I did some time ago - hoping Malus will follow some day Smile

Princess Maker from Doll Divine

Beryl

Wow she looks good

I love the outfit its perfeckt Luvlove

But i think you made her hair too flat

I cant wait to see the next you will make of my elfs :D

Embala

*happy smile* Glad you like, especially the outfit. I put some effort in it to make it true to your design. The hair is pure dollmaker - I'll keep in mind that it is supposed to be fuller.

Two angels for you - inspired by Forest Flame and Malus (Angel maker from Doll Divine):

I wish you the best, Dear Hug

Beryl

Just posting a doll i didnt edit

On the left is my selvf elf Forest Flames mother, Thornless.
The other elf starshine is treemating with Forrest Flames parent because she Recognized Birdwing.
Starshine is a tanner, and Thornless is a weak healer

the dress up game

And the two girls made on Doll Divines pin up maker

On the doll Thornless eyes are brown but now I decided that they should be green

Embala

Yay I love to see more of Thornless and Starshine! This is a perfect setting for them. It reminds me of the scene with Clearbrook and Moonshade. Cheerful colors.

Beryl

Thanks Embala I will try posting more dollz of them

The angels are awsome Hypnotize so pretty and cute Luvlove

and you make the outfits verry true to my designs Hug

Embala

They make pretty pin-ups! You noticed that Thornless and ForestFlame have something in commen - just like it should be?

Will you give character descriptions of Thornless and Starshine, pretty please? Couldn't find them here. I love to see variations of a character but I also like to now about their generic look.

btw: Who is the child of Birdwing and Starshine?

Beryl

Embala Yes i made that on purpose.. thought it would fit if Forrest Flame had her eye color from her dad, and her hair from her mom. Thornless hair is just more red/brown and she keeps it shorter.
The child is a boy, i will name him Axehead or Swiftaxe im not sure yet.

Name: Thornless

Appearance: Short, red/brown, thick puffy hair and green eyes.

Attire: She pefer to wear colors, in purple and blue shades. Her current outfit is a blue top with a brown belt and purple buttom, her pants is part blue but purple on the edge and she is wearing brown boots. She is allso wearing a brown armband.

Background: Thornless was happy, when she discovered her healing powers. She thought that now, she would be able to help everyone in need. She was devastated and frustrated, when she realised the limit of her powers. But Birdwing took her with him out in the forrest, and thought her about how plants can be used for medicin. That brought the two of them verry close together, and they became lifemates.
Thornless gave birth to a child outside of Recognize, they decided to call the little girl for Forrest Flame.
Thornless was shocked, when Birdwing recognized Starshine. She had a hard time getting use tothe thought of letting someone, so different from herselvf into the family. But when they got use to it they treemated, and Starshine became her best friend.
When Starshine got killed by humans, they where all verry sad. But the family took care of eachother, and Thornless became a new mother for Starshines son.

Personality: Thornless sometimes seems verry serious, she care alot about the health of her family and tribemates. She have a little healing magic, and she uses healing herbs. She tend to exspect, the people around her to live the live that suit her best. When she meet new people she is verry friendly, she is good at smalltalk and can be silly.

Role: Hunter and healer.

Weapon: knife, Bow and arrow

Relationships:

Lifemate(s): Birdwing and Starshine (Deceased)
Recognized: None
Son She adopted SwiftAxe
Daughter: Forrest Flame
Best friend Silverhand

My dollz of Thornless

My first try on making her.. so she looks way off

Her and young Forrest Flame.. happy with this one

My first try on her new outfit

Treesome

chama

You asked for all the supers I'd made of your ladies, so ya here they are. xD

^^

Beryl

Chama thanks alot Hug i love them

Name: starshine (Deceased)

Soulname: Plir

Appearance: Long thin light blonde hair, and grey eyes. She have her hair in a loose ponytail or a braid.

Attire: She pefer to wear colors in white, yellow and orange shades. She wear a yellow , long sleaved dress with white spots on it, and white boots. Sometimes she wear a yellow long sleaved blouse, with a star on it, white skirt with a yellow edge and the white boots.

Background: Starshine got her name, because her best friend were teasing her and saying that she would love to shine as bright as star.
After she mastered her tanner skills, she rarely went out hunting. She allways offer to take care of the kids, when the whole tribe goes hunting.
She never imagne having a kid on her own, and she was surpriced when she recognized Birdwing. When she got use to the thought of having a child of her own, she found it to be a blessing. she treemated with Birdwing and Thornless, and there grew a close bond between them. She loved beeing a part of a loving family. One day she went alone out in the wood, to get inspiration to new cloth. She was captured, totured and killed by humans.

Personality: She is girly, creative, loving and caring. She feel sad when someone close to her, is having a hard time. She used to, hide her feeling with smile and laughter. But thornless, taught her to talk about her feeling. On the outside it can seems like she takes nothing serious, but she care alot and takes everyone serious.

Role: Tanner and childminder

Weapon: knife

Relationships:

Lifemate(s): Birdwing and Thornless
Recognized: Birdwing
Son: SwiftAxe
Daughter: her "stepdaughter" is Forrest Flame

My dolls of Starshine

My first doll of her.. with young Swiftaxe..

My first try of starshines outfit before her belly got big

Starshine with Birdwing.. I guess she looks okay

In her Stardress.. happy with how it turned out

Treemates

Beryl

Name: Purish (Deceased)

Appearance: Brown skin, short dark blonde hair and blue eyes.

Attire: He pefer to wear a short blouse / top, shorts, a skirt and sandals in orange and yellow colors. He allso wear a headband.

Background: He grew up in the sun village, and feel in love with the Jackwolrider lifestyle.
He allways went on adventures whenever he could, and he keps making his loved once nevous.
Mesrah was his lovemate, when they recognized.
He allways told his kids stories about his adventures, and he thought them about weapons, hunting and fighting.
Sunburst was his little girl, and he hoped Onyx would one day become a great hunter and warrior.

He died in a awfull hunting acident.

Personality: Purish is cheerfull, adventures and at the same time he is serious and calm. He have allways loved weapons and he tries to master all the weapons he knows. He loves the way Sunburst adore him, he knows he is her hero.
He feel great honor, when he proteckts the village and hunt meat for them to eat.
He often spend time planning a hunt, or other importent events where he is needed.

Weapons: Knife, sword, spear, bow and arrow.

Role: Jackwolfrider - hunter and proteckter

Relationships:

Lifemate: Mesrah
Recognized: Mesrah (twice)
Son: Onyx
Daughter: Sunburst
Bond animal a jackwolf

Dolls I made of Purish

Beryl

Found an amazing dress up game
So here is a bunch of unedited dollz

Forrest Flame

Malus

Thornless

Starshine

Sunburst

Mesrah

A new elf.. i call her Silverhand

Wolfie

The dress up game

WolfMoonSky

Beryl, those are awesome characters and dollz!!

...wolfie?! She's awesome!! Thanks so much!Hug

Beryl

Hug you are verry welcome

Embala

Oh dear ... this will become a looooong comment! You allow me to quote myself if possible? Wink

I'm glad that you continue with the character descriptions of your elves, Beryl. They seem to be more "official" this way ... and it's a very good reference for dolling.

Thornless and lil' ForestFlame are so cute together - the "connected" bases work well! I like the blue/violet colors and the details on the clothing ... slightly lighter hues would help to make it more visible, especially on small bases.

ForestFlame's hair looks tousled - a very charming touch.

Your new mother-child couple is even better than the last one. Starshine and little Axe have such a sunny, friendly vibrancy. Nice touch with the withe dots and laced boots on Starshine. Once again lovingly details on the boy's outfit.

Starshine and Thornless are really good friends - I like the fair/dark contrast. Couldn't say that something is wrong with Thornless ... when there are things that look wrong for you just keep in mind that the character was still in developement Wink

Starshine is just darling with her star-patterned sunny dress. I like this design - really! Smile

Your recognized couple turned out fab! Birdwing looks very young and happy - well defined abs here. The different greens go harmonic together. Starshine looks true to her name. I like the silvery touch of her skirt and boots - and the little star on the golden top. Nice touch that the borders mirror the other color - the loving adornements make it lively. Her hair has a nice silky flow.

The Sun Villager couples are so charming! I love how both of them turned out, Beryl Luvlove

I totally like your first design of Purish, the colors and fit of his clothes and his shaggy hair. And Sunburst is such a sweetheart in her girlsh dress. The bright read goes so well with his sandy orange/ochre hues.

The second base offers such a loving, tender pose. I imagine the lovemates just had recognized the day before. You captured his outfit and general look nicely - well adepted to the smaller base. Excellent job with the high laced sandals! You get better and better with Mesrah's curls. The small white borders on her top make it look lively.

You can be proud of your advance, Beryl!

Chama's supers are simply super ... always fun to look at then. A great gift for you Happy

The new batch of dollmaker dollz is a surprise, Beryl - a lovely surprise! The maker offers awesome solutions for your girls

- ForestFlame, calm looking in warm berry colors ... almost a bit timid

- Malus, becoming part of her green growing place ... the head adornement suits her

- Thornless, always the huntress - even in a skirt

- Starshine, in new clothes that just have to be pretty - the thin braid is so fitting

- Sunburst, combining desert and wood in her red and brown dress - very delicate

- Mesrah, all in black with a borrowed cape - she must shiver in the shadowy forest

- and a new face - Silverhand! I love her white tresses and the "close to earth" outfit.

WolfMoonSky is so darling - such a beautiful gift for Wolfie Happy

Be right back Wink ... have to make something now. At once!

Couldn't resist silversoft Silverhand Smile

And when there is leisure time she is making beautiful sculptures!

cometduster

Hi Beryl, Embala and I got together to work on some of your characters for you as a surprise...Smile We had a great time looking up all of your characters to see what fun we could have with your descriptions for the dolls....I made the dolls and Embala made all of the special editing to them. We really hope you love what we did.....Smile

Purish and Jackwolf
Mesrah
Onyx as a cub
Now this is the Hottie adult Onyx
Sweet cub Sunburst. She is a doll *really she is*....Smile
Now Sunburst as a beautiful lady with her sandcat

Beryl

OMG!!! OMG!!

I really didnt exspect this.. im verry surpriced..

Wow those dolls are awsome Luvlove they look exatly like my beloved characters

Im so thrilled Yay

And Embala you sweet words went right to my heart and it reminded me why i love to make dollz Hug

Im so overwhelmed and deeply happy right now

EDIT

Purish Looks just right! his outfit and hair is spot on! the jackwolf fits him verry well

I love how Mesrahs and Onyx's hair looks verry similiair yet its different

I really like how Onyx outfit turned out..

Wow Sunburst look so cute the outfit fits her well and tha sadcat was a great idea

the jewelry is a good detail..

i lolve how you made a cub and a adult version of the siblings.

cometduster

OK here is a few more....*Having fun now I hope you are sweetie*

Thornless is so wearing my favorite color*PURPLE*...XD

I have to say I love Malus's outfit the most between the colors and the layering you have done ....Heart

Forestflame as a very adorable and sweet cub...Smile

I love what Embala had done with the editing on Forestflame's outfit and adding her bond cat...Smile

Swiftaxe cub looks like he is in a very spunky mood here...Smile

OK now Swiftaxe is a big time hottie now...*hehehe*

Birdwing looks so peaceful specially with his bird friend sitting on his shoulder...Smile

Starshine the best tanner around, she has made some beautiful leathers for all....Smile

I can not take any credit on this one this is all Embala and Silverhand looks great!!!

Silverhand makes the most beautiful sculptures....Smile

I find that Bloodbirch has the ambition and the know how to be Chief for this tribe!!!!

Here you go ladies a hunk of a male elf Moonblade....LOL

Here is the most awesome story teller of the tribe....Smile

I hope you enjoyed all of this because I know Embala and I sure did.....*Yay*

cometduster

Quote:

Oh dear ... this will become a looooong comment! You allow me to quote myself if possible? Wink

I'm glad that you continue with the character descriptions of your elves, Beryl. They seem to be more "official" this way ... and it's a very good reference for dolling.

Thornless and lil' ForestFlame are so cute together - the "connected" the bases work well! I like the blue/violet colors and the details on the clothing ... slightly lighter hues would help to make it more visible, especially on small bases.

ForestFlame's hair looks tousled - a very charming touch.

Your new mother-child couple is even better than the last one. Starshine and little Axe have such a sunny, friendly vibrancy. Nice touch with the withe dots and laced boots on Starshine. Once again lovingly details on the boy's outfit.

Starshine and Thornless are really good friends - I like the fair/dark contrast. Couldn't say that something is wrong with Thornless ... when there are things that look wrong for you just keep in mind that the characters was still in developement Wink

Starshine is just darling with her star-patterned sunny dress. I like this design - really! Smile

Your recognized couple turned out fab! Birdwing looks very young and happy - well defined abs here. The different greens go harmonic together. Starshine looks true to her name. I like the silvery touch of her skirt and boots - and the little star on the golden top. Nice touch that the borders mirror the other color - the loving adornements make it lively. Her hair has a nice silky flow.

The Sun Villager couples are so charming! I love how both of them turned out, Beryl Luvlove

I totally like your first design of Purish, the colors and fit of his clothes and his shaggy hair. And Sunburst is such a sweetheart in her girlsh dress. The bright read goes so well with his sandy orange/ochre hues.

The second base offers such a loving, tender pose. I imagine the lovemates just had recognized the day before. You captured his outfit and general look nicely - well adepted to the smaller base. Excellent job with the high laced sandals! You get better and better with Mesrah's curls. The small white borders on her top make it look lively.

You can be proud of your advance, Beryl!

Chama's supers are simply super ... always fun to look at then. A great gift for you Happy

The new batch of dollmaker dollz is a surprise, Beryl - a lovely surprise! The maker offers awesome solutions for your girls

- ForestFlame, calm looking in warm berry colors ... almost a bit timid

- Malus, becoming part of her green growing place ... the head adornement suits her

- Thornless, always the huntress - even in a skirt

- Starshine, in new clothes that just have to be pretty - the thin braid is so fitting

- Sunburst, combining desert and wood in her red and brown dress - very delicate

- Mesrah, all in black with a borrowed cape - she must shiver in the shadowy forest

- and a new face - Silverhand! I love her white tressesand the "close to earth" outfit.

WolfMoonSky is so darling - such a beautiful gift for Wolfie Happy

Be right back Wink ... have to make something now. At once!

Couldn't resist silversoft Silverhand Smile

And when there is leisure time she is making beautiful sculptures!

Embala Silverhand looks awesome!!!! Wow I can't believe how she turned out.....Smile

Beryl

Oh wow Hypnotize

Even more pretties for me..

you too did a wonderfull job they look awsome and i love them all Luvlove

Thornless hair is just right.. the shape, leight ans color.. it looks awsome and her and the bow and arrows fits her verry well.

Malus outfit looks good :D loove the apple and the shoulder bag.. thats great details Hypnotize

Both of Forrest Flames outfits looks so awsome Its great for me to see another version on her new outfit it suits her well. Surch a cute cat Heart

The two versions of Swiftaxe is just how I imagne him Yay I like both of the hairstyles and hair color.. shows how he changed over the years :D

Love birdwings hairstyle and the V-neck shirt looks verry good on him Luvlove

Sutch lovely details.

Starshines hair and outfit is so pretty, i really love the earings.. she look kind of elegant. The tanning equipment fits her so well.

WolfMoonSky

Embala and Cometduster, the dollz are beautifull!! What a great surpise for Beryl! Happy

WolfMoonSky

My little present for you Heart

Not perfect like those from Embala and Cometduster, but I hope you like it!Smile

Didn't edite very good, but I was in a rush, sorry XD

cometduster

Wolfie she looks great don't sell yourself short sweetie...*Hugs* Smile

WolfMoonSky

Thanks CometdusterSmile Your dollz for beryl are awesome!

cometduster

Thank you sweetie but it wasn't all me....Embala did the details to perfect them....Smile

WolfMoonSky

I know, you both did perfect!Happy Hug

Beryl

Wow OMG!!

another awsome surprice for me Yay

Wolfie i agree with Cometduster.. I think she looks great Hug

thank you verry much for the lovely gift i like it ALOT Luvlove

WolfMoonSky

So happy you like it! You're very welcome!Smile

Embala

*happy laugh* YAY! I love it when a plan is functioning!

We planned this quite some time ago - cometduster did all the work with choosing and building the dollmaker items to give me a perfect start for the editing. I'm glad you enjoy our gift so much!

Sunburst longed for the sandcat as much as Purish longed for a jackwolf. And the others reclaimed their little details and additions as well.

Silverhand was born last minute - couldn't let her out after I'd found this beauty.

It was great to watch you discovering one post after the other. Heart I love your thrilled comments. Your surprise and joy was pure delight for me, too.

Thankies, comet, I'm rather pleased with Silverhand myslf Smile

Glad you like, Wolfie, even better ... you got inspired! Your "little present" is pretty - clever use of the dollmaker items, well edited into the fitting color scheme and loving details added. Comet is very right - Malus turned out great! Clap

Beryl

Name: SwiftAxe

Birth - Tribe: Forrest Dwellers

Appearance: Short light brown hair and grey eyes.

Attire: He pefer to wear colors like green, black and brown. His current outfit is a black vest, long green pants that is vide in the buttom, brown boots, a leather armband and a leather necklace with a stone pendant.

Background: Swiftaxe grew up with his mom, dad, stepmon and stepsister. He felt happy and save undtil his mom were killed. He greieved alot over the loose of her, but Thornless took care of him like he was her own son. When he started to get interrested in weapons, Thornless tought him to use a sword. But he feel in love with the Axe, and his dad told him how trolls make them witch cought his attention.

Personality: SwiftAxe is a smart guy who grew up, lisiting to his dads many tales. But he is restless, and now he is discovering most things on his own. He is skilled with weapons, because he use alot of his time practice with them.

He has a bad temper, wich was extremly bad when he was a teenager. But as an adult he learned to control his rage. He is verry helpfull towards the yungest tribe member, and he took the task of teaching the litte guy about weapons, animals and adventure.

Role: Hunter

Weapon: Axe and sword

Relationships:

Mom: Starshine (Deceased)

Dad: Birdwing

Stepmom: Thornless

Sister: Forrest Flame (halfsister)

Lovemate: Malus

My dollz of Swiftaxe

First doll i made of him

Young Swiftaxe with his mom

Swiftaxe and lovemate, love how he turned out here

Embala

Finally united - you have completed the family bios! Happy

SwiftAxe was such a cute cubling Heart His older self turned out well, too. I like his "mixed" hair color - like he's turning from his childhood blond to a darker hue.

Embala

Our gift wasn't complete at all, Beryl - here comes more Happy

Your Sun Villagers ...

loving livemates and caring siblings

Embala

Your Forest Dwellers ...

... the chosen lifemates, the Recognized couple and the new formed threesome.

... old friends, a growing new friendship - a trio?

... strong siblings, true friends and a new found trusted bond with a wanderer Smile

More Forest Dwellers ...

... the young rash Chief and his timid recognized mate ... and their unlikely sons Wink

Beryl

Wow Hypnotize
I really didnt exspect you would put them together like this
But i love it Luvlove I allways love when you do that.. it give sutch a cute family vibration!!

cometduster

I love when Embala does this as well Beryl....Smile) I have to say this has been the best grouping I have see Embala do....This is a great Job!!!!!! YayYayClapClapHeart I think you out did yourself now Embala!!!

WolfMoonSky

Embala, great job on this!!Clap
Wonderfull, and I agree with Cometduster! Smile

Beryl

So.. i decided to post some unedited dollz I made on a doll maker.

Birdwing

Swiftaxe

My new elf Bloodbirch, he is the chief of my tribe and the lifemate of Silverhand.

The dress up game

cometduster

A new one *I LIKIE*...Oooooo I need to make him now!!!!! *Chief* nice...Smile

WolfMoonSky

Nice chief you got there, Beryl!! Happy

love the new dollz....Smile

Embala

WOW ... he's alive!

Bloodbirch turned out handsome - level-headed and firm. I like his colors.
Perfect take on BIrdwing - he's in protective mode.
Swiftaxe actually looks young - but determined to stand his ground.

This dollmaker is good to your guys ... how about Purish and Onyx? Wink

Beryl

Cometduster Im glad you like him.. it will make me verry happy to see you doll him Yay In case you need to know he have middle long, straight light red / orange hair and grey eyes.. pefer the color blood red.

Wolfie Im verry glad you like Hug

Embala Yes he is :D im glad you like his colors.. im still not sure about them.. glad you find him handsome Wink
Yes this doll maker allowed me to make a perfeckt take on birdwing.. makes me happy to see Smile
And I think I made Swiftaxe as a teenager.. I realiced i made him a outfit close to the one I gave him as a child.

Okay more unedited dollz from a doll maker.. hope you like.

Forrest Flame (as a teenager)

Malus

Thornless

Starshine

Silverhand

Mesrah

The doll maker

WolfMoonSky

The girls are looking perfect with this dollmaker!

Love these dollz!! Happy

Beryl

Thanks Wolfie im glad you love them Hug

Embala

Your girls turned out beautifully, Beryl! I love that you used their "main color" as background. Clap

cometduster

The portraits look great....I going to have fun on this one.....*Hehehe*

Beryl

Thanks guys Hug
I tryed to make the exspresions fit the Characters

Embala

When eyes meet eyes there will be a cub for sure ...

... when loved ones have to part a spirit might stay near ...

... and a reduced family will grow again - ... somewhen Wink

Embala

A bond of love, a child of love - a newly recognized mate ...

... heavy with cub ...

... a child of recognition - snug and save a loving family ...

... even when loved ones have to pass away - their loving spirits will stay ...

... awaiting a new life to come ... for sure!

Beryl

Wow Hypnotize
I LOVE THEM!! Heart
The families looks so good you did a great job

WolfMoonSky

Embala, it turned out great!!!
I love it, not just the dolls but also the message you give in it!!Smile

Embala

I LOVE to surprise you, Beryl! And your elves are a joy to play with Happy

Double happy that you enjoy it as well, Wolfie Smile Beryl worded it well - I'm trying to make the elves tell their story - as far as this is possible with some dolls.

cometduster

This is turning out so wonderful Embala!!!! I really like how you are grouping them as a story. (Like how you said). I really love how you made Starshine pregnant.....Heart HugYayHeart

Beryl

Name: Silverhand

Appearance: Long soft silver hair with soft curles and light green eyes

Attire: She pefer to wear different shade of brown and grey. Her current outfit is a reddish brown strapless top, a green / brown short slashed skirt, brown long boots, grey gloves and a stone necklace.

Background: When Silverhand recognized Bloodbirch, she ended up stading in the shadow of the strong willed chief. She gave birth to a boy, who they named Moonblade. When she finally spoke her mind, he listen to her, he started to respect her more, they recognized agan and she became his right hand.

Personality: She is, calm, sweet and, softspoken and creative. She tend not to speak her mind, when she dont wanna offend others. But if she keeps something in too long, she explodes and then she really mean it. She loves to play with shaping rocks, she makes beautifull sculptures and jewelry

Role: Hunter and rockshaper

Weapon: Spear

Relationships:

Lifemate: Bloodbirch
Recognized: Bloodbirch
Son: Moonblade and SquirrelTail
Best friend: Thornless

My dollz of Silverhand

My first doll of her

Silverhand and Bloodbirch

Beryl

Name: Bloodbirch

Appearance: straight light red / orange her that goes to right above his shoulders, and grey eyes.

Attire:He pefer to wear blood red, grey and a little brown. His curent outfit is a blood red shirt with grey stripes on the sleaves and a grey bottom edge. Wide 3/4 wide pants, short red/brown boots and a red bandana

Background:

Personality: He tend not to say much, but let his acktionds speaks for him. Witch often have led to misunderstandings, between him and tribemembers. He is stubborn and pefer to do things his way, and do what he belives is best. He knows what he whant and, wont let annyone get in the way of his goal. He finally started to listen more to the tribe.

Role: chief and hunter

Weapon: Sword

Relationships:

Lifemate: Silverhand
Recognized: Silverhand
Son(s): Moonblade and SuirrelTail

Bloodbirch and Silverhand

Beryl

Whanted to show you guys a doll maker doll i made a long time ago

Sunburst..

but sadly i havent been able to find the doll maker again

Edit: Found the dollmaker

cometduster

Beryl I love Silverhand sooooooo much you gave her a very soft and gentle look.I really like the design of her outfit.

Is Bloodbirch a young Chief?

Awwww that is a bummer that you can't find the maker she turned out really cute on this one....Smile

Beryl

thank you Cometduster im glad you like her Yay

that makes me verry happy to hear

Yes he is a young chief Smile

Yes i really wsh i could find that maker it was a really good one

NEXT PAGE