ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Gifts Thread - Birthday, Holiday or Otherwise

Tynami

This is a thread where I'll be posting gifts to others... feel free to post your gifties on here too.

I started making these in a desperate attempt to get my muse going. As long as your character has a micro I'm gonna try to make you Smile Plus make you the sprites to go with it and post them here.

With the holidays coming up I hope to post more than these here....

Feel free to post any gifts ya'll have from this year or last that are for specific people or all. I hope to make Halloween, Thanksgiving AND Christmas gifts for as many of you as I can :D

Embala

AWWW ... there are more pretties! They are adorable - a "micro medaillon" combined with your incredilbe sprites! I love it!

Heart Thanks so much for Embala Kiss2

Embala

... reminds me that I REALLY must do a better version of her ... *blushes*

Tynami

If you do I'll change her up for you Smile

elfeneyes

Eeeeeekkkkkkk!!!!!!

*squishes & runs to change AV*

MrsGrizzley

*nod* I love it!!!!!!

thankyou!!!!!

Grizz

elfeneyes

Halloween gift from Tynami and me

Embala

I'll quote myself:

Gorgeous idea, elfeneyes! The pair looks fantastic ... and rather pissed - Rayek's expression is prizeless! I love how the furs turned out - so soft and smooth - and the strong, but well balanced colors. Especially Rayek shows an intresting color scheme in the "borrowed" clothes.

WolfMoonSky

katcombs:...I'm trying to find the words but I can't ...maybe: Heart LuvloveYay

elfeneyes: Ditto what Embala said!!Yay

Jeedai

I dont think I've noticed that there was a Monsoon up there until a few days ago. Headbang

Thanks, Kat, it looks cool!

Embala

The members in May 2011 - represented by their (self)Elves

A bit large for a banner to use actually - but of course any member is free do so Happy

1. Firethorn (Shadesong), Sweetbreeze (Mirage), Maa (Startear), Songkeeper (Joyleaf), Zin (whiteghost), Laurelglow (Laurel), Halfelven (MrsGrizzley) Elmireth (faeriegirl), Lonetree (Lonetree)

2. Rika (FireStar), Selyah (Moonmoss), Nightsea (Nightsea), Tynami (katcombs), Shreeah (Chama), Snowstream (Leanan)

3. Icemoon (Icemoon), Opaleyes (Mockery D.), Monsoon (Jeedai), Wildfire (Wildfire), Firesong (elfeneyes), Jasonia (Tonia), Trellion (ElfTanner), WolfMoonSky (WolfMoonSky), young Tenderfoot (Tenderfoot)

4. Charm - not an elf (Corpse Army), Shuree (cometduster), Yereh (Foxeye), Malus (Beryl), Embala - human look (Embala)

behind the numbers are hiding the faceless, never active members:

Blueberry, Hannah Monohon, julie ann kitchell, raistlin halcomb

Here is a LINK to see it nearer to original size Wink

There are much more - I would have to fill this thread! The whole collection will show in my To-Do thread here in the group soon. Anyone feels free to grab his/her chars and use to their whim.

WolfMoonSky

Awesome Embala!!! O.O Luvlove

Tynami

oh wow!!! we all look great together!

cometduster

OMG!! the banner looks AWESOME!!!!! It's awesome that you put everyone in it....Heart

MrsGrizzley

*SQUEEEEEEE*

I love the banner!!!

Excellent work!!!!

*huggles Embala*

Grizz

Embala

Yay Thank you so much to everyone for the loving comments on the EDA banner.
I'm overjoyed that it is received so well!

Glad to see you online again, Grizz! *huggles*

Jeedai

I cant beleive i never commented on that EDA banner, before! It looks awesome, Embala!

Embala

HAPPY OMG!! HALLOWEEN

The "animal types" Wendy made up for her elves Happy
Rayek = Snake, Leetah = Cat, Cutter = Bantam Rooster, Skywise = Fox