ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Cometduster's Characters

cometduster

Name: Deeproot

Tribe: LeafDancers

Relatives: (Lifemate)Spawn (Cubs)Shuree and Fallenleaf

Hair:Brown

Eyes:Brown

Attire: He wears a purple shirt trimmed w/blue leather. Blue leather pants that lace up on the front of the legs and Blue leather strap shoes.Blue leather armband .Oh yah His eye-patch. If you are wondering what happened he lost it during a hunt when he was young.

Jewels: a silver wristband with Aqua gems set in it

Magic:Sending

Weapons: Bow and arrows

Role: Chief and Hunter

Skills: Leadership and great hunting skills

Personality: Even though he looks serious, He loves to play pranks on other tribe mates.He loves to have fun everywhere he goes....

Name: Spawn

Relatives:(Lifemate)Deeproot (cubs) Shuree and Fallenleaf

Hair:Blond

Eyes:Blue

Attire: She wears a aqua mid-drift long sleeve shirt with gems at the bottom edge.Aqua pants that lace up the front of the legs.

Jewelry:headband,necklace, and waist chain are her favorite pieces of jewelery because they have her favorite gem stone in it.

Weapons:None

Magic: Plant-Shaper and sending

Skills: Shapes the trees for protection, homes,and to grow some of there food up high in the trees.

Personality: She is a very happy elf and enjoy being around others. She can be sensitive but strong willed.

Name: Shuree

Relatives(Father and Mother) Deeproot and Spawn (Siblings)Fallenleaf

Hair:Long curly White

Eyes:Green

Attire: She wears a green leaf head piece,Brown and green wrap around top,Green with some white loincloth, and on her arms she wears green leather armbands.Feet green leather strap shoes.

Jewelry:gold earrings,gold armband

Weapons: She loves to use her spear but if she needs she will use her bow and arrows.

Role: Huntress that can track down animal or human.She has no problem going to battle.

Magic: sending

Skills: Besides her dad she is the second best tracker.

Personality: She is very nice and she has lots of patients but she can be serious. She is independent and proud of who she is.She has a lot of love mates because she enjoys sharing her self. But when in battle she shows no mercy.

Name: Fallenleaf

Relatives:(Father and Mother) Deeproot and Spawn(sibling) Shuree(Cubs)Krystalblue and Calico

Hair: Black

eyes:Blue

Attire: Wears a green mid-drift w/ long sleeves and gems at the bottom edge of her shirt, Green long skirt.

Jewelry:She has a gold gemstone head piece,waist chain,Moon and sun necklace and a gold armband.

Weapons: Spear (Shuree makes her keep it just in case even though she do not want it.)

Magic: Healer and sending

Role: Healer and Teacher

Skills:She has learned a lot about herbal medicine now she is able to teach

Personality: Very calm, gentle and soft spoken....Unless she has to many dreamberrys.

Name:Silentbark

Tribe: Leafdancers

Relatives:(Lifemate)Fallenleaf(Cubs)Krystalblue and Calico

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Skills: Armorer, He makes weapons

Magic: Sending,& Metal shaper

Weapon:Even though Silenbark is a Armorer,He still prefers his Bow and arrow.

Clothing:He wears blacklace-up pants w/a red loin cloth,Black and red arm bands and black boots.

Personality: He is very loving,devoted,and patient with his kids and his weapon making.

Name: Krystalblue

Tribe: Leafdancers

Relatives: (Mother and Father) Fallenleaf and Silentbark (Sister) Calico

Eyes:Light Blue

Skills:Dancing

Magic: Sending for now

Clothing: She wears blue flowers in her hair, A blue wrap top w/ off shoulder sleeves,white flowing skirt and blue shoes

Jewelry: Big blue dangle earrings and a choker w/blue crystal

Personality: She is a show off, loves the attention that she gets from everyone,and she loves the girly things

Name: Calico

Tribe:Leafdancers

Relatives: (Mother and Father) Fallenleaf and Silentbark (Sister) Krystalblue

Hair: Dark brown breaded

Eyes: Aquamarine to green

Skills: She has the ability to find herbs for her mother Fallenleaf

Magic: Sending and she is showing signs of shaping like her father

Clothing: Wears a leaf in her hair,Brown leather armband,She loves her top because it has a lot of different colors in it berry,green,and some cream color,brown leather pants, and cream color shoes

Jewelry: Gold hoop earrings and a gold wrist band

Personality: She is very quiet but has no problem speaking what is on her mind. She is very helpful to needs help.

Name: Zil

Eyes: Gray

Hair: Black

Parents:Unknown

Life/Lovemate: Lovemate to Shuree

Weapons: Spear

Skill:Strong sender

Clothing: Black mesh shirt,Black wrapped pants,Deep Red loin cloth,Black w/Red trim cloak,and Black boots.

Personality:He feels that he is better than an other male elf.But he treats the female elves like they are the most wonderful creature alive in so many different ways *Hint**Hint*...Smile...If there is a female he will make sure she knows she is wanted.

cometduster

Name: Trueheart

Relatives:(Lifemate)Shadowseeker (son) Eagle Eye

Hair:Brown med. length wavy curl , Breaded back on top.

Magic:Animal bonding

Weapon: Hunting knife

Clothing:Off shoulder purple top,Brown wrap skirt w/ a slit in front,and brown boots w/ purple stockings

Jewelry:Silver hair pin, silver dangle earrings and silver necklace

Personality:She is very genital, Soft spoken, Seeks to make everyone under stand the animals

Name:Shadowseeker

Relatives:(Lifemate)Trueheart (Son) Eagle Eye

Hair:Redish brown

Skills:Hunter

Weapon:Bow and arrow,& Spear

Clothing:Blue criss cross top, Black pants w/ blue loin cloth,Blue boots and black armbands

Personality: He is a lot like Deeproot,Love to have fun. He also love his dreamberrys. You can count on him to make you laugh.

Name: Eagle Eye

Relatives:9Mothr and Father) Trueheart and Shadowseeker

Clothing:Green vest,pants,and shoes

Personality:He just love to cuddle right up to you...Loves to be tickled on the feet...and play hid and seek.

cometduster

That was my first tribe next will be the Sea mounts.

cometduster

Name:Marina

Tribe: Sea Mounts

Relatives:

Hair: Light blue

Eyes: Light blue

Magic:Shape shifting

Weapons:none

Clothing:Sea shell top and a mermaid tail, Pearls and a shell head piece.

Personality:She thinks everyone can get along with each other.

Name: Sander

Relatives:

Hair: Sandy Blond

Eyes: Golden Yellow

Magic: s watershaping

Weapon: None

Clothing:Yellow trunks and a very soft light weight fabric wrap

Personality:He is a compacted sea elf,He is happy with both sexes and enjoys playing water games with his powers.

cometduster

Name:Fisher

Relatives:

Hair:

Eyes:

Role:

Magic:

Weapon:

Clothing:

Personality:

Name:Seamist

Relatives:

Hair:

Eyes:

Role:

Magic:

Weapon:

Clothing:

Personality:

Lonetree

I love your elves! For looks, Shuree is still my favorite, but Fallenleaf's personality is the best.

cometduster

Thank you.....Shuree is my favorite looking one to.....Well fallenleaf is going to have a lifemate not Shuree she it's ready for one yet.LOL

Lonetree

Cool! How many more elves do you have left to put up?

cometduster

I not to sure...I am just starting my tribe because (O.K. don't laugh) I did not know where to put them until you were talking to Embala and then I finialy asked where to go not knowing that are club had there own scroll of colors. So now I can build.Hypnotize

Lonetree

I look forward to seeing them all!

cometduster

This is the Skyskimmers, They are a Glider Tribe that live on a mountain top that has been shaped like it is on a pedestal, The only way to the top is to fly.

Name: Soarhigh

Tribe:Skyskimmers

Hair:

Eyes:

Role:

Power:

Weapon:

Clothing:

Personality:

Name: Shootingstar

Hair:

Eyes:

Role:

Power:

Weapon:

Clothing:

Personality:

Name: Cometduster

Tribe: Skyskimmers

Hair: Redish brown and curly

Eyes: Green

Parents:Soarhigh(Chief) Shootingstar(healer)

Hatch lings:Twinkletoes and Bravesprite

Role: Seeker

Powers: Float and send

Weapon: Three prong Spear

Clothing:

Personality: She is very kind and protective of her family and friends.She love all creatures but most of all she really loves to float in the sky all alone when she gets that time.....

Name: Sparky

Hair:

Eyes:

Role:

Power:

Weapon:

Clothing:

Personality:

Name: Twinkletoe

Hair:

Eyes:

Role:

Power:

Weapon:

Clothing:

Personality:

Name: Bravesprite

Hair:

Eyes:

Role:

Power:

Weapon:

Clothing:

Personality:

Name: Moonbeam

Hair:

Eyes:

Role:

Power:

Weapon:

Clothing:

Personality:

Name: Nightsight

Hair:

Eyes:

Role:

Power:

Weapon:

Clothing:

Personality:

Name: Cirrus

Hair:

Eyes:

Role:

Power:

Weapon:

Clothing:

Personality:

cometduster

The High-Ones for the Skyskimmer Tribe: Helios and His soulmate Allyria.

Name: Helios

Tribe:

Hair:

Eyes:

Role:

Power:

Weapon:

Clothing:

Personality:

Name: Allyria

Hair: Long White Soft wavy Hair

Eyes: Very light gray

Role: The loving mother, She teaches them how to keep the peace with in their self, She sees all that is to happen but does not tell if not need to be told.She heals anyone that is in pain.

Power:Sending, Ability to see in the future,and a very strong healer

Weapon: None

Clothing: A soft cream color, sheer flowing gown with some feathers for accents, pearls for some straps. A pearl necklace, and a Silver headband.

Personality: Allyria seems to be one of the most majestic Elves in there tribe. She is very sweet, Loving, and Caring to all. She moves in a graceful manner and she does not think she is above anyone else.

Beryl

So.. I tryed making your Fallenleaf for you..
I hope you like how she turned out

Base

Embala

That's so sweet of you, Beryl! Fallenleaf is well chosen - perfect pose and environment for the herbal healer. You found her a fitting skirt and top - and made it perfect with a well done color edit and golden jewelry! Nice hair dye.

And the best of all ... Yay you got inspired!

cometduster

*OH WOW* She is Beautiful Beryl Thank you so very much!!!! You were the first to have dolled her, You have done a great job with her colors and jewelery...You have picked a perfect pose for Fallenleaf sense she is a very sweet and gentile elf....Yay HeartClapYeah

Embala

Wink

cometduster

Awwwww Thank you soooo much Embala!!!! Yay the sisters have elf ears and some owl friends as well....Evilgrin I have to say I am very impressed with Fallenleafs jewelery specially the moon and sun necklace and the criss cross jewels on her shirt.....Love it....Heart Did you do Shurees leaf head piece it looks great.....Clap

Embala

Comet is here!