Trolls and Elfs post what you will!

psychosarah999

Name: Sherie
Power: fire
Desert Elf

psychosarah999

Name: Thorn
Power: tree shaper
Jungle elf tribe killed by humans. Now she hunts them using her tree shaping abilities.

Embala

Sherie looks nice wearing the colors of the sky. I like the fire-orbs you found.

Thorn is an interesting mix of loveliness and danger ... the green "living" ankle-wraps make a good contrast.

btw: there are several sets of "Fae Ears" in the Subeta wardrobe - adding them would make your characters more elf-like. (Just look under EARS.

psychosarah999

Yeah I noticed the ears too late for that one. The silver haired one has them but her hair pretties are covering them.

psychosarah999

psychosarah999

Which is better with or without the beard?

psychosarah999

psychosarah999

Name: Rika

Power: rock shaper

Tribe: children of the banished

psychosarah999

Name: Kajera

Skill: huntress, master archer, metal worker.

Tribe: Children of the Banished

psychosarah999

Name: Redspear

skill: hunter scouter

tribe: children of the banished

psychosarah999

Name: Coen
skill: hunter/storyteller
Tribe: children of the banished

Embala

Your tribe took a nice start, FireStar!

I like Kajera's soft colors and playful design. Redspear looks rough and mischievous. Coen has an earthy and wise fibrancy - like one of the wise, old Indians from so many old films.
... you know that Rika is missing?

Hammerwart seems to be both warrior and worker - the really Huge hammer makes me snicker. I said it before - when you have Trolls use the chance for facefur - at least for some of them.

*wonders whether Sherie and Tamara are close relatives* Wink

psychosarah999

I was actually going to use Sherie but I told Yenhei that she could so I just made a new one. Maybe her twin sister that was lost or killed while the trolls attacked?

Embala

When you make them twin sisters then make her lost; NOT killed. Some secrets in family background make for good stories
i.e. it's more interesting when Tara tell about her missing sister, how they were seperated, how much she misses her and worries about her fate - instead of telling a story about her death. ... at least from my POV. Besides that you have other dead ones for this kind of stories.

And it's not good for story developing when ALL fates and relationships are fixed from the very beginning.

psychosarah999

Thanks for the advice! I will see if Yenhei actually used the doll and see if I can't figure something out.

Embala

I promised you some groupings Smile

Here's a start - Tamara with her twin sister Sherie and little Shazan in happier times:

I altered a bit of Tamara's outfit and fixed the loincloth of the slave version. Shazan needed to look very different as a little boy Wink

From happiness to slavery ...

... and back to freedom.

cometduster

Ahhhh here they all are!!! Nice job on them, I just love the variety you have and all of the different layering you have done...I see you are having fun with them and I hope you keep having fun....Smile

Embala you look like you had some fun with them to....Wink

Hope to see more!!!!

psychosarah999

They are wonderful Embala! I especially like how you made little Shazan, and with the little tree symbolizing his powers, i love it!

The one with all three as slaves and the two free again are awesome!

Embala

YUP Happy - having fun indeed, comet. Glad you like, FireStar - more to come!

Eda's little family - with her son Redspear and the foster child Kajera:

mother and son ... and the lovemates ... just for fun Smile

with bondbeasts and pets added

psychosarah999

EEEk! they are beautiful i like how you do the family grouping and the bondbeasts are great! thank you!

Embala

More about Rika ... of happy young days

... and loving memories

psychosarah999

Very nice! I like how you used one of the different faces for little Rika it makes her look young and innocent.

Making her parents ghosts was a really good idea, I like it especially since it is so fresh in the story.

Embala

Ardal, the Chief - with his lost love, Della - his bondbeast - a furmate Wink

and his future lovemate, Tamara

psychosarah999

they look beautiful! you did very well wit the cat! i didn't realize that Ardal and Della had matching armbands before, lol. i love the couples and the ghost of his former love mate, for someone so somber he certainly has allot of love mates, that's the strong silent type for you.

Embala

Happy He might be.

Only two left so far - Coen got his scar and a big friend he meets then and now ...

... and I allowed myself to give your tanner Erhren a "special" pet - a snow fox Wink

cometduster

I'm loving all of the grouping they are turning out so wonderful!!!!! OMG!! Love all of the Bondbeast's!!! The Snow leopard is my favorite!!! The Polar bear is a great Bondbeast!!!

psychosarah999

they look wonderful Embala, I like the snow fox and the bear looks so good that i may just keep my original story line with the bear in it. The bear was suposed to be a browen bear though.

Embala

Glad you like it, FireStar. Dancin' Thank you for the loving words, comet Happy

I just wanted the bear in the picture. Coen could have a snow leopard bond like anyone else but made friends with a bear as well. I remembered that Koji was a brown bear from the warmer woods - but I was afraid to spoil it with a color change. And I simply liked to have mostly white animals in the picture. Smile

The big tribe gathering has to wait a bit - there's Grub to transform first.

psychosarah999

ah, i see. all the same i can't wait to see them! Thank you thank you thank you!

Embala

How do you like Grub now? Wink

... and of course there had to be a shot of the unlikely friends together!

cometduster

OMG!! I love how Grub turned out...Nice and hefty like a troll....Thumbs_up

psychosarah999

OMG!! Is right! He looks perfect! He actually looks like a troll now! You did soo good! I like the ear ring you added too, from Odbit you said, that just makes it even cooler!Heart

You should post it on the EQ doll thread everyone will love it! Hug

Embala

I love it when a surprise is functioning! Yay Thank you! I'll consider to post him ... maybe.

click to see full sized

psychosarah999

Hug They look wonderful, HeartI l; love, love love it! Luvlove thank you!Yay

cometduster

Embala you did a wonderful Job!!!! I love the Spirits in the back.....Heart ClapLuvlove

Embala

I got the impression that neither Ardal's lifemate nor Rika's parents are "resting in peace" in the minds of those who stayed back. Their shadows are still present - therefore I had to include them.

Embala

A wanderer is passing by ...

click to see full sized

psychosarah999

Wow Embala she kinda looks like your character! I like her maybe we will add her to the story when things calm down.

Embala

Glad she is welcome! Embala is a wanderer - she might look by, but will not stay Smile

I saw the tribe as your group picture Happy - fits well indeed.
In case you like to have your cast as a banner, too:

cometduster

Ooooo I like your Embala!!! She turned out very nice, And the Bondbeast to....Smile

*WOW* Beautiful Job on Firestar's Banner!!!!

psychosarah999

*SQueel!* I love the banner! The background is perfect! How do i get it to post at the bottom of my screen like yours?

psychosarah999

It works!

cometduster

You banner looks great!!!! I'm loving it....Embala made mine to....Smile

psychosarah999

i can tell! i love her work!