ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Dewleaf's Characters.

Dewleaf

Still under construction.

Name:Redshade

Personality: Often Sarcastic, acts before thinking, arogant. Is serious and a leader in bad situations.

Tribe Job: Hunter/Warrior

Family:

Father-Terra

Mother-Mist

Love/lifemate: Stonesplitter

Other Pictures:

Name: Stonesplitter

Tribe job:Tanner, rock shaper

Personality: Very nice and friendly, loving tawards all(With the exception of Redshade for a while.)

Other Pictures:

Name: Dewleaf

Tribe Job: Hunter/Warrior

Personallity: Nice with a wild side, very tomboyish. Often enjoys hunting and helping Stonesplitter with tanning.

Family:

Father-Starrelic

Mother-Trueblue

Other pictures:

Name:Mist

Other Pictures:

Name: Terra

Name: Starrelic

(He actually looks alot differn't but heres a basic description. Blue eyes and white hair XD)

cometduster

Oooo I like Redshade dark skin with bright golden eyes, and Lovely red dreads...Thumbs_up.....Nice job on Stonesplitter's outfits, I like the winter one looks very comfy....Heart.....HeartHeartHeart your character she turned out Great, I love the off the shoulder top and the brown shorts with the boots...Yay

Dewleaf

Yeah, I'd perfer if the boots were white.

cometduster

Ask Embala If she could make them white for you....I think she might be able to do it...Smile

Embala

Nice to meet your elves as dollz now, Dewleaf Happy

I agree about Redshade's dreadlocks. Earthy colors - golden eyes go so well with reaqll dark skin! *chuckles* thought he's running around bare-bottom at first - the pants have exactly the color of his skin XD

You should consider to give the poor guy sandals - the ground can be terribly hot in the Sun village (and shivery cold at night).

Stonesplinter seeme to like dreamberries - just look at his color scheme Wink Cosy winter duds indeed. Definitely someone who hates to comb!

Dewleaf is a darling - bright green eyes, a sweet mix of girly and tomboyish.

Is this a challenge, comet?

cometduster

I wasn't sure if making this in white would be hard but I guess not....Smile

Dewleaf

I'm going to do more dolls of the other characters, the second outfit the guys have is the one while they're in the desert, Stonesplitters a tanner btw and his love/lifemate Redshade is a warrior/hunter, so is Dewleaf.

Embala

Making something white is a bit harder indeed, comet - but meanwhile I know enough tricks. Wink

Looking forward to meet the others, Dewleaf!

chama

I made a super of Dewleaf for you. xD She's adorable.

Dewleaf

Thankies!

chama

Aaand a super of Mist as well.

Dewleaf

Quote:

Nice to meet your elves as dollz now, Dewleaf Happy

I agree about Redshade's dreadlocks. Earthy colors - golden eyes go so well with reaqll dark skin! *chuckles* thought he's running around bare-bottom at first - the pants have exactly the color of his skin XD

You should consider to give the poor guy sandals - the ground can be terribly hot in the Sun village (and shivery cold at night).

Stonesplinter seeme to like dreamberries - just look at his color scheme Wink Cosy winter duds indeed. Definitely someone who hates to comb!

Dewleaf is a darling - bright green eyes, a sweet mix of girly and tomboyish.

Is this a challenge, comet?

cometduster

*Hehehe* I knew you could do it.....:D.....*LOVE IT*

Embala

Mist makes me think of a nice and mischievous elf. I like the powder blue. The golden eyes going with blond hair give her a special touch.
Chama captured her well - and fast! Smile

Terra seems to be a rather dark guy - dark skin, dark duds, dark mood. I like how characteristics of him and Mist blend in their son.

Starrelic looks sad - no wonder. I'm curious to learn how he will finally turn out.