ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Whatever happened to Dodia?

TwoWolves

Lets hope we see her again in Final Quest?

Thornbrake

I hope so too - I think she's a cool character! Maybe she went back to the Forevergreen to find Door after she bomped in on the head after the Palace rescued Dart's band in Shards #16? Or maybe she's living in the Palace with her and Door's child and we just haven't seen her yet?

Leanan

Dodia was last seen in the 'Fire-Eye' storyline, where she was living alone and quite insane, and raising Door's son, whom she had not named and called 'No-Name'.

Of course it's possible that none of that is canon anymore.

TwoWolves

Yes I remember the ' Fire Eye' story, I think she might show up in issue 8 (fingers crossed), I think for sure she's in the Forevergreen keeping Chot & Jethel in check!!!! One character I'd like to see some more of is Serrin - I know we had a quick mention in Final Quest, but it would be great to see her drawn by Wendy!! Hint hint.........

RedheadEmber

TwoWolves said: Yes I remember the ' Fire Eye' story, I think she might show up in issue 8 (fingers crossed), I think for sure she's in the Forevergreen keeping Chot & Jethel in check!!!!

Naaah! She's crazy, so no keeping anyone in check!

TwoWolves

I hope we get to see her in Final Quest and No Name also! Fingers Crossed....

RedheadEmber

Hopefully 'No Name' will cease being 'No Name'.

TwoWolves

Yeh here's hoping....

sulken

I doubt we'll see her again, she, and her kid as well as Chot and Jethel, are probably becoming one of the never tied up loose threads. Although, one of them might turn into the dangers Cutter is thinking of, when he contemplates the effects of Sunstream's mind link

TwoWolves

Only a few more days until we know for sure?

RedheadEmber

sulken said: I doubt we'll see her again, she, and her kid as well as Chot and Jethel, are probably becoming one of the never tied up loose threads.

Well... Wendy did say on FB a while back that she wouldn't mind if that little gang got eaten by crocs, or alligators. !Chot

TwoWolves

Oh no.....hope not! Chot was a great character and it would be cool to see Jethel drawn by Wendy.