ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Nibblet

Thanks Ecko. The pics aren't very good I'm affraid. It's really hard to take a photo of your own body, especially your back!!!!

Quote:
chocolate!

[quote:3a5e89b4c6]Why are you freaking out? It doesn't hurt that much. It's just the first bit that hurts, but once you get used to it (after about 10 -15 seconds) it just feels like mild sunburn. I have 7 tattoo's, I wouldn't have so many if it hurt too much!!

well, I hope it's the same with me. But after cycling with Bart, I've had antibiotics by a drip and I still freaked out when they put it in me... Unhappy
so...but I know a tattoo is different, so I hope it will turn out great for me... and I hope Bart dares to accompanie me... :)[/quote:3a5e89b4c6]

My boyfriend is scared of needles too. I have to go with him when he has tattoo's done, (and to the doctors, I have to hold his handGrin ) He said it's not as bad if you get it done somewhere you can't see when it's happening. I'm sure you'll be fine. And I'm sure Bart will go with you, I'll send him angry pumpkins if he doesn't Grin Grin