ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Elf

Name: Elf, among humans it's Hogne

Got a job/are you at school? Job

Favourite food: Fish, pasta and wok food.

How long have you been a fan of EQ? 1985, that's 19 years

How did you become a fan? The norwegian comic book "Fantomet" (The Phantom) published the very first EQ story. They also had an article about the series and said that the story would be continued in graphical albums in full color later that summer. I was hooked.

Who's you're favourite character? Cutter and Jink

What kind of music do you like, and which bands/artists? My favourite artists are Björk, Yes, Mike Oldfield, Jean-Michel Jarre, Vangelis, Kitaro, Coil, Massive Attack, Bel Canto, Front Line Assembly, Delerium, Slade, Stina Nordenstam, Kiss, Kraftwerk, New Order among others, so you be the judge of what kind of music I like.

Which other comics/graphic novels do you read? Sandman, everything by Alan Moore, Preacher, Transmetropolitan, Batman, anything Marvel with Kitty Pryde in it, Pondus, Nemi and most Marvel and DC super hero comics published in Norway.

What are your hobbies? Music, films, writing, acting, internet related stuff, working out, photography, comics and Lego.

Favourite films? The Star Wars films, LoTR, Bladerunner, Sweet Here After, movies by the Coen-brothers and most of the stuff Kubrick did.

Do you like videogames, and if yes, which games? Yes, I do. Adventure games like Lucasarts SCUMM-series, Jedi Knight, The Last Ninja, Crystal Castles and old classic games from the 80s.

How are you like/describe your personality: Fun, cynical, critical, sarcastic, ironic, easy-going and friendly.

Describe how you look: With my eyes.