ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Starbolt

Name (your real name, or whatever you want us to call you): Starbolt is fine. Chieftess is optional. Grin

Got a job/are you at school? --

Favourite food: Pepperoni Pizza

How long have you been a fan of EQ? I don't know. Long time. Got the Graphic Novel sometime in the '80's. (I think) Went from there.

How did you become a fan? Found the first Graphic Novel reprint at the mall and read it. Loved it. Went back and got the second Graphic Novel. Collected all of the Marvel Reprints. Then the whole Seige of Blue Mountain Series. Have the ElfQuest RPG and The BIG ElfQuest Gatherum. Kinda hard to collect stuff, though, where I live, but I try.

Who's you're favourite character? Hard question. Of the orginal group, Scouter. (He kinda reminds me of Link, from The Legend of Zelda.) Based on what I've read of him in TBEQG, Mender looks like a fun guy.

What kind of music do you like, and which bands/artists? Various, not any one band or artist.

Which other comics/graphic novels do you read? Shonen Jump is a big one for me, most noteably the Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Dragonball Z, and Hikaru no Go. I also read Vampire Princess Miyu and Rurouni Kenshin. I have to get my comics at the mall, now. We don't get many in town anymore.

What are your hobbies? Role-playing, writing fan-fics, art, webdolls, working on my sites.

Favourite films? Anything about Peter Pan; Harry Potter; Pirates of the Caribbean; just about any Anime (dubbed. Let's face it: I speak and understand only English. The orginal would do me no good at all, and sub-titles would only distract me from the action.)

Do you like videogames, and if yes, which games? Yes. I'm learning to play on the PS2, so I only have a few games for it: The Sims, Dragonball Z Budokai, Patriotic Pinball; Treasure Planet; and Harvest Moon. I also enjoy card games, and Pokemon-type. No good at the platform-type.

How are you like/describe your personality: --

Describe how you look:
Hair: Brown, short, with bangs
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5' 1/2 inch.
Weight: Never you mind... Grin