ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Eyeshigh

Name (your real name, or whatever you want us to call you): In real life? Annemarie. On the internet: Forestdancer, Eyeshigh, Dreamer

Got a job/are you at school? both

Favourite food: chinese, greek.....hollands Grin

How long have you been a fan of EQ? In januari it was 15 ang a half years :P

How did you become a fan? Through a door-to-door-service.

Who's you're favourite character? Cutter (YUMM YUMM!!!) Skywise and Eyeshigh (because of their love for the stars), Bearclaw (I don't know he's just sexy), Pike (always good for a laugh, like me). I like them all, but these pop in mind at this moment. (Guess these are my favo then Surprised )

What kind of music do you like, and which bands/artists? All kinds of music, depents on my mood. House, rock, R&B you name it.

Which other comics/graphic novels do you read? Not much, but I just read any comic that is drawn beautiful. I collect Suske & Wiske (s belgium comic), because I have been collecting them since childhood.....Guess I am kind of boring, I only really read EQ :?

What are your hobbies? Reading, drawing, I love to work with my hands. Internet, making websites

Favourite films? LotR, Dark Crystal (from long ago), I like all the disney-movies, all fantasymovies thinkable. Pirates of the Caribean, Harry Potter(though loved reading it more, shht must still read the last episode),

Do you like videogames, and if yes, which games? At the moment none, but I have played RtCW, Call of Duty (female you said?), Tomb Raider, Mario and Rayman on the Nintende 64.......Racinggames, Adventuregames

How are you like/describe your personality: Always in for a good laugh, but I can be serious if needed. I try to look things at the bright side, but sometimes that is hard to do. I have a big imagination, thus my love for fantasy(-art, stories, movies, etc.)

Describe how you look: Blond. Blue eyes. Not too tall, not too short. Avarage size.