ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Apogee

Name (your real name, or whatever you want us to call you): Apogee here in Abode, but I also go by Shard, Viridia, Tani, Baeris, Charybdis and many others. I'm Lethe in the real world - I swear, it's on my birth certificate... :)

Occupation: comic store manager - Mira Mesa Comic Gallery in Sunny San Diego CA. Visit me if you're in the area.

Got a job/are you at school? (see above)

Favourite food: ... chocolate. I'm allergic to wheat, milk, potatoes, garlic, onions and other things... so... fresh fruit, OJ, cheap blackberry merlot, etc.

How long have you been a fan of EQ? since 1978, but fully since the original issue 13 came out. Captured by Timmorn, that was me...

How did you become a fan? My friend brought the original Fantasy Quarterly to our school's D&D club. I read it and loved it, and I suppose I must have read a couple other issues because shortly after that, I had at least one character named Leta. (spelled that way)

Who's you're favourite character? I love most of them, Nightfall is a fantastic character, and Two Edge, and Shuna. Clearbrook is always one of my favorite - she's beautiful and mature, womanly and strong, a very full featured character. Mender - yum.

What kind of music do you like, and which bands/artists? I love techno and house music, dance mixes and electronica in general. From Tangerine Dream and Kraftwerk through the newer Gary Numan and Juno Reactor.

Which other comics/graphic novels do you read? I read amost everything that we get at the store, adding up to about 80 to 100 titles a week... I guess that means I read a lot. :) I loved Transmetropolitan. My other favorite artists include Matt Howarth, Colleen Doran, and John Cassaday.

What are your hobbies? Cats. Dragons. Cyberpets. check out www.droppin-the-fork.com for my list of me things.

Favourite films? Matrix - my holy grail. Nothing else comes close...

Do you like videogames, and if yes, which games? not really. I play older pc games like Might and Magic, but even then I still kind of suck at them. I do play some online yahoo skill games, Rocket Mania! is one of my absolute best...

How are you like/describe your personality: I'm ... forceful, some might say bitchy, assertive, and I try to be knowledgable before I open my mouth. I admit when I'm wrong - but require proof. I wind up listening to people's troubles and I am good at it. Otherwise I am a bit of a hermit because I see way too many people in a retail job, and so when I'm done for the day "I'm Done." don't bother me. I love the internet because I can *leave* it when I wish to.

Describe how you look:
I'll get to that. I just discovered that geocities deleted another of my accounts without even *bothering* to warn me this time... brazza frazzing....[/img]