ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

RostheClaw

i've only been here a little while and have not said anything so i figured i'd start here.

Name (your real name, or whatever you want us to call you): just ros or dayra

Got a job/are you at school? school

Favourite food: cucumbers (yum)

How long have you been a fan of EQ? since last spring

How did you become a fan? i practically live at the library

Who's you're favourite character? how could i pick? well clearbrook most of all and strongbow, cutter, redlance, dewshine, tyleet

What kind of music do you like, and which bands/artists? celtic, folk, country, sum pop

Which other comics/graphic novels do you read? almost any anime
Ranma 1/2, Inu-yasha, Fushigi Yugi, Yu-gi-o and marvel super heros like DD, Spiderman, X-men,

What are your hobbies? reading (anything fantasy, i love mercedes lackey), playing the harp (well learning that is Wink )

Favourite films? anything fantasy or comedy related, Princess Bride, Princess Mononoke, LOTR, Spirited Away

Do you like videogames, and if yes, which games? yes tho i really suck
i like any Legend of Zelda game, smash brothers, mario party and star fox

How are you like/describe your personality:
i'm not very social (why did i join a chat board?), i am usually blunt and to the point which means i often seem rude. i dont get mad easily and when i do i cant stay angry long. i'm a dreamer and i like fantasy better than the real world.

Describe how you look:
i'm 5 feet 1 inch and not fat, but not thin, i have elbow length brown hair with blond highlights, dark brown eyes, and pale skin all year round.