ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

micinjensue

Name: Micinjensue (Jenn) Mi for short

Got a job/are you at school? Employed: I work in the school that taught me.

Favourite food: Peanut Butter Cups (if that can be considered food?)

How long have you been a fan of EQ? 1986 I think (about there anyway)

How did you become a fan? saw a tortured Strongbow on a cover at a bus stop...and I was hooked.

Who's you're favourite character? Um...Strongbow...er Skywise...hmmm Cutter? Dang...way to many to list I'm sure.

What kind of music do you like, and which bands/artists? varied, eclectic, classic, new age, rock, hard rock, pop, alternitive, opera...yeah... Era, Nicklback, Sarah Brightman, Ozzy that about sums it up.

Which other comics/graphic novels do you read? A Distant Soil (Colleen Doran); Fake; Wish; Angel Sanctuary; Fruits Basket; Havoc Inc.; Tall Tails; Extinctioners; others...

What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, drawing, surfing (the net), walking, etc., etc., etc.

Favourite films? Was original Star Wars, is now Lord of the Rings.

Do you like videogames, and if yes, which games? Zelda Ocarina of time Nintendo 64. FireFox Game Cube... probably others just can't think of them...I also like viseral blood and guts games (strange neh!) cause they help me work out my agressions in a harmless manner. :twisted:

Describe how you look: Brown hair, brown eyes, fair skin. 140 lb, 5.5 ft tall, not hard on the eyes.

Describe your personality: Raunchy sense of humor; kind of shy (surprisingly); don't always get the joke (some go right over my head); tempermental (yup); spoiled :oops: a certified bitch on occasion who should come with a warning system and an alarm to let people know when not to approach me and when its safe to enter my territory :twisted:

That about does it I think 8)

Mi