ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

ChristinaRaibert0

Name (your real name, or whatever you want us to call you): Christina, thought I may be know on the web by the name of Anonymous Wolf

Got a job/are you at school?: school

Favourite food: pizza, fish, don't have any particular preference thought

How long have you been a fan of EQ?: since the very end of 1996... in fact I remember I asked my first Elfquest book for my birthday which was December the 27th...

How did you become a fan?: I was hanging around in my favorite comic shop and glanced around when I suddenly spotted two wolves on the pages of a comic book a guy was reading... unless I remember it wrong, it was the SaBM issue when Skywise tells Cutter about Aroree kidnapping Windkin... once I saw the title I immediately looked through the shelves for another copy... and found myself in front of several back ElfQuest issues. Wow! I admit I was seriously tempted to buy them all at the moment Wink

Who's you're favourite character? Brill and Sunstream... follow Spine, Cutter, Leetah, Rayek (back among my favorites, yaaaay! Go Brownskin! :D), Strongbow and all the others... there isn't really someone I don't like... except perhaps Scumbrain, ahem, Skimback...

What kind of music do you like, and which bands/artists: no particular preference, I like all kinds of music :)

Which other comics/graphic novels do you read? none at the moment

What are your hobbies?: sleddog, hanging around with my husky, swimming, reading, writing, painting

Favourite films?: Ghost, Sister Act, everything with Whoopi Goldberg Grin I've also a soft spot for Pixar's newer release Finding Nemo (the fishes are so down-to-earth and I love Lil Blue)

Do you like videogames, and if yes, which games? honestly I'm not that fond of videogames... thought I'd not say "no" to an Elfquest game Wink I prefer some good books to read 8)

How are you like/describe your personality: usually rather shy (but talkative when it comes to my hobbies! Wink), fun loving and sensitive I don't mind staying in background with my family and friends. (geez, I sound so much like Rainsong!! But that's true, she's probably the one I mostly identify with - along with Brill)

Describe how you look: substantially, think Brill. Just a few years younger Wink , without the elf-ears and fins, and with brown not blue eyes framed by squared blue Giorgio Armani glasses. Oh and I mostly dress in blue - having to choose, my favorite fashion style would be halfway between a Sun Folk and Farbright's blue top. No rags for me please, thought Brill looks great with these. Oh and I'd most definitely wear such an headpiece should I ever find one Wink