ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

SuperSaiyanSonic

I apologize for the lateness of this post, but I normally don't do this. For reasons of my own, I generally don't reply to Get to know you threads, however, seeing that everyone else has it would be rude of me not too. Without further ado:

Name: Just call me Super Saiyan Sonic on these boards.

Got a job/are you at school?: Obtain an B.S. in Engineering working at a grocery store until an engineering job comes along.

Favorite food: Pasta - I could not survive on the Atkins diet!!!

How long have you been a fan of EQ?: Mid-90's or so

How did you become a fan?: Read my post entitled: How I got Hooked Into EQ to get the full story. (All the Many Colors -> How I Became a Fan of EQ)

Who's you're favorite character?: Redlance

What kind of music do you like, and which bands/artists?: Classic Rock! I listen to other music; however, my favorite music comes from the 70's and 80's. I play albums while I'm on the PC to prevent my brain from going numb and occasionally throw in lyrics in forums I participate in. Search for my post and see how many you can name! No Cheating!!! You can't ask the High Ones for help!

Which other comics/graphic novels do you read?: I love Mangas! See my signature to view my collections. I highly recommend the Alien Nine manga series.

What are your hobbies?: Playing Pen-and-Paper RPGs (Vampire the Masquerade and Dungeons and Dragons), watching Anime, and reading Mangas.

Favorite films?: Star Wars Trilogy, LoTR Trilogy, Pulp Fiction to name a few.

Do you like videogames, and if yes, which games?: FPS (First Person Shooters) and RPGs.

If I were not a little mad and generally silly,
I shold give you my advice upon the subject, willy nilly;
I should show you in a moment how to grapple with the question,
And you'd really be astonished at the force of my suggestion.