ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Tenderfoot

Quote:
Songflower

I figure he is most likely to have married a passive nonentity-type who happens to be the daughter or sister of someone whose alliance he really needs. But I think it would be interesting if she turned out different than he expected, and he still had to keep her alive and well-treated due to his relationship with her father/brother. I don't think we're going to get this story, though, of course.

Now, this really gives me an idea!

Quote:
MultiMEDEA

I'd like to see him with chestnut or russet brown hair (if they ever get around to coloring EQ vol. 2). There are way too many black-haired humans (and villains) in the Quest. Let's have some variety for a change. :D

Yeah, chestnut sounds fine. Dunno about russet brown, don't really know what it looks like. But I'll check it later. But his eyes, then? Brown? Green? Blue? Hazel? Grey? Black? I think they look brown or black, but they could also be grey.

And what about Gifa? Her hair's clearly lighter than his, so I would guess that she's somewhere golden haired or blond and reddish. Her eyes... would guess hazel brown or green, maybe blue