ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

jadengems

Name (your real name, or whatever you want us to call you): Call me Gem, but my real name is Lin

Got a job/are you at school? Yup and yup, finishing my Master's this summer

Favourite food: Chinese and Italian

How long have you been a fan of EQ? About 17 years and counting

How did you become a fan? Luck really, found a comic at a step-cousins house, got hooked.

Who's you're favourite character? Depends on the day of the week, but I usually lean towards Ember and Teir, then Skywise, then Strongbow, then Rayek...well, its just kind of hard to pick for me. I love them all like my own personal family.

What kind of music do you like, and which bands/artists? I love Enya, anything Celtic, Soundtracks (especially LoTR), jazz, country, rock, oldies, pretty much anything but heavy, hard metal

Which other comics/graphic novels do you read? X-men, Star Wars (anything), Meridian, Mystic, Batman, Ultimate Spider-man, Elfquest obviously, and hmm...guess that's the main ones, but I'll read anything. I do like some anime.

What are your hobbies? Work is my main hobby because I have about 120 kids to keep up with every year. But, in the small amount of time I do have, I love to read (part of book club), play on internet, play video games, huge movie junkie, and spend time with my husband and dogs.

Favourite films? LoTR trilogy, Star Wars, anything by Henson, almost anything fantasy, Return to Me, Pride and Prejudice (BBC), and well this list is too long, too...ooh ohh...Pirates of Carribean...I love Johnny Depp! And Orlando Bloom! But really Johnny Depp...yuk yuk.

Do you like videogames, and if yes, which games? Diablo II, Heroes III and IV, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy

How are you like/describe your personality: Shy in person, Nerdy, Loving, but gullible

Describe how you look: This is me when I was an undergrad in college, I've gained a little weight since then (marriage will do that to you..hehe), but look pretty much the same with longer hair.

If I were to describe myself, it wouldn't be flattering because I just don't have much confidence in my looks (not a pity plea here, just being honest)