ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Lumikuu

Name:My real name's Helka, but Lumikuu goes as well.

Got a job/are you at school? I'm still at school, but in, say, a week and a half I'll have my matriculation examination (and if that word isn't a monster then nothing is!) and then my school days are over and done.

Favourite food: I'm into fruits at the moment, but as they aren't exactly food, I'll say minced meat (I might sound like a weirdo, but hey, I am!)

How long have you been a fan of EQ? Since I was nine or ten, so that means that almost half of my life :D

How did you become a fan? My sister borrowed the first part from our local library and that was it for me. After that I have been hunting rest of the saga from libraries and comic stores, thus far I'm still missing some "regular" parts and all specials.

Who's you're favourite character? Ember and Kahvi, also Nightfall.

What kind of music do you like, and which bands/artists? I'm into ethnic music, mainly Celtic (especially lively music, but ballads are good too) and Nordic (Värttinä, Hedningarna, everything I can find). At the moment I don't have a CD-player, so I'm listening to radio Groove FM, name tells all.

Which other comics/graphic novels do you read? Whatever is classic or beautifully drawn. Oldies like Lucky Luke and Asterix, art like Moebius' and Hugo Pratt's, Sin City, X-Men, Didier Comes', manga,...

What are your hobbies? Maily larp, afro dance, playing tin flute and bodhrán, reading when I have enough time, cooking,...

Favourite films? Umm... Benny&Joon was lovely, original Star Wars trilogy,... I like different things in different movies, but one or several favourites I don't have.

Do you like videogames, and if yes, which games? If Eye-toy counts, then that :D

How are you like/describe your personality: I'm quiet and peaceful little girl. when I'm a bit tired I show my talkative side and start talking about the most absurd things. Even though I am quiet I can be commanding and determinated, but that is usually only then when things wouldn't work out otherwise (I don't like responsibility very much...).

Describe how you look:It seems like all pictures of me have vanquished somewhere :( But me... I'm of normal height, my weight is a bit more than normal, but it's all curves Wink I have long and blond dreadlocks and blue eyes. I can be cute as a little Bambi when I want something, but I try not to overuse that possibility, it might lose its power :)