ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Redmane

Where there's fan art and fanfiction, I figure that there should be a place in this section to put the bios of the characters [fanart attached or no at your discretion] we all make; our Elfquest selves, if you will.

As such, I personally would like to make such a place [if there's not one already. If there is, please let me know so I can defer to that accordingly].

So here's the rules of the thing: no bashing or hating people just because they have similar character basics to yours, these characters might not even meet depending on how they're used and where. Here, you can also ask if you can use someone's character but if you want to talk specifics, please move to private messages to avoid cluttering things up. If you're collaborating with someone or posting their character for them, please note that before or after the bio. If you want to be specific about details that apply to one timeline or another, please note the changes after the basics.

Here's the bio format itself [don't feel like you have to use it, it's more guidelines than strict rules]:

Name:
Soul Name [if any: optionally, if you have any themes or motifs that describe the character, put them after the Soulname. If you want to, full on image but take other people into consideration]:
Appearance:

Personality:

Notable Talents:

Greatest Skill:

Racial Benefits [magic and such]:

Weaknesses:

Weakest Ability/Skill:

Short History [if any]:

Relationships of Note:

Other:

Feel free to add to the bio if you want or point out things I might have missed in making this. After all, it's your character, your EQ self. The only thing stopping you is you and you alone! Don't let that stop you from making it how you want!