ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Arthis

Name (your real name, or whatever you want us to call you): Guillaume, but Arthis is who I am here

Got a job/are you at school? job

Favourite food: roast(ed) chicken

How long have you been a fan of EQ? 16-17 years

How did you become a fan?
A friend of mine gave me her comics (the French translation). At that time, the translated story stopped when Cutter and Skywise left Sorrow's End. I had to wait for 3 years before the next Chapter (Prisoners of the Trolls). A few years ago, the story stopped being translated in French (in the middle of Kings of the Broken Wheel) so I start buying the Reader's Collection.

Who's you're favourite character? Nightfall, Redlance, and Venka

What kind of music do you like, and which bands/artists? various

Which other comics/graphic novels do you read? De Capes et de Crocs, Sillage, Balade au Bout du Monde, Garulfo, Lanfeust de Troy, Marlysa, Golden City, Sasmira, Candelabres… I know it doesn't mean much, except if you're from France or Belgium. They are mainly fantasy.

What are your hobbies? Reading, RPG, Paragliding, Cooking. I'm also a gay "activist". I know it's not a "hobby" but it's an important part of who I am, of how I spend my time, and I don't know where else to put it.

Favourite films? LOTR, The Hours, all films by Tim Burton (except Planet of the Apes), X-men and many others

+ Favourite TV shows? Definitely Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Six Feet Under

+ Favourite books? L'Ecume des jours (Boris Vian) , Le Petit Prince (Saint-Exupery), The Hours (Michael Cunningham), Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistlestop Cafe (Fannie Flagg)

Do you like videogames, and if yes, which games? no

How are you like/describe your personality: kind :) , loyal to my friends, shy :oops: , lack of self confidence, susceptible Evil Grin

Describe how you look: why? ok, I'm tall (1,88m, I think it's 6 feet 2 inches) whith grey-blue eyes, pale skin and long reddish-brown hair[i:9ccd210e74][/i:9ccd210e74]