ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

goldenelfchild

Since I'm new to this forum, I figured I'd better introduce myself and saw this little intro thingy in the previous post and thought that would be a good way to start.

Note: Sorry this is so long...

Name (your real name, or whatever you want us to call you): Bekah is just fine by me.

Favourite food: Pretty much anything to do with bread and cheese.

How long have you been a fan of EQ? How did you become a fan?
God, I've been reading EQ since I was like six, mostly because I saw my mom reading them and I thought they were very pretty, so I got into reading them even if I didn't understand what it was about until I got older.

Who's you're favourite character? That would have to be a toss up between Skywise and Ember.

What kind of music do you like, and which bands/artists? I have a pretty adverse selection...I tend to like the classic bands like Fleetwood Mac, Moody Blues, Emerson Lake and Palmer and Boston, but I also like some of the newer groups such as Nickelback, Linkin Park, Stroke 9, Staind and Dido. I also tend to like some of the celtic groups such as Clannad and Cappercaille.

Which other comics/graphic novels do you read? I don't really have any others that I read on paper but I do like Sinfest, Megatokyo and Mac Hall which are online comics.

What are your hobbies? I like to read, draw, listen to music while having a slight breeze blow through, and watching some of my favorite movies.

Favourite films? There's so many...The Quiet Man, The Great Race, Ever After, The Court Jester, Rocky Horror, Singing in the Rain, The Birdcage, and Dangerous Beauty to name a few.

Do you like videogames, and if yes, which games? Yes! The Legend of Zelda:Link to the Past is one of my altime favorites, and my husband recently got me into Final Fantasy X and X-2. Love those! I also like building houses on The Sims.

How are you like/describe your personality: Hmm, I've been told by many that I'm anal retentive (which I don't deny with all my Irish/German background), but that I'm there when needed and very supportive to those who I care about.