ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Mirr

I might as well compose a little introduction of me, eventhough I've pitched out bits here and there so far about me :D

Name (your real name, or whatever you want us to call you): Mirr will do just fine, as that's how how I perceive my elven me.

Occupation: Student, linguistics & cognitive science. Just started and will soon drop out of a cogsci program, so much darn math for me. Alas, will keep up with the linguistics and other cogsci related courses.

Favourite food: Pancakes with blueberry jam and whipped cream.

How long have you been a fan of EQ? How did you become a fan? Found EQ through my best friend, she had some EQ RC's.. this was perhaps 4-5 years ago.

[color=darkblue:d595111b76]Who's you're favourite character?[(b] Hmm, Kahvi, Rayek and Dewshine, I think.

[color=darkblue]What kind of music do you like, and which bands/artists?[/color:d595111b76] Some favourites are Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Covenant, Shellyz Raven, Marie Fredriksson (female member of Roxette that might be more familiar), Lisa Ekdahl.

Which other comics/graphic novels do you read? Mostly Blade of The Immortal, Ultimate X-Men, GloomCookie Wolverine and others.. been a fan of the Donald Duck stories the artist Don Rosa illustrates for years :D

What are your hobbies? Drawing, sewing, internet, dolling (pixel y dollz that is) and lots of other creative stuff, and also linguistics and sci-fi/fantasy is thrilling stuff to me.

Favourite films? POTC, Princess Bride, Labyrinth, LOTR triology are some..

Do you like videogames, and if yes, which games? Quest For Glory III (PC), Solomo's Key (NES), Invasion of The Mutant Space Bats of DOOM (PC), Q2CTF (PC), StarCraft (PC).

How are you like/describe your personality: Introverted and shy, like to observe people I suppose before I dare approach. I do like being creative in general, all from cernit clay dollies, drawing and so..

Describe how you look: Short Swede (been refered to as The Midget Amazon by a 2m ish gigant Canadian) I'm 165 cms tall, (5"5' almost?). I would like to have dark dark blue hair, but currently henna dyed hair growing out since a few months ago when I dyed my hair. Click for piccy a friend took about a year ago, we had dressed up and all to frolic in the snow :D