ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Livinia

Name (your real name, or whatever you want us to call you): Well, you can call me Livinia, my real name is Faith.

Got a job/are you at school? I'm finishing my third year at college and I work at the state's archaeology lab

Favourite food: Asian food!! Indian, thai, japanese, korean, pretty much "you name it, I'll try it!" attitude to food.

How long have you been a fan of EQ? hmmm, since I was about 12, so that's, what, 9 years now? (jeez, it seems like yesterday...)

How did you become a fan? My sister had bought the first graphic novel and left it out on our coffee table. My other sister then started to read the first couple of pages outloud in order to poke fun at it. I then had to know how it ended, and the rest is history.

Who's you're favourite character? Strongbow and Moonshade. Their devotion to one another is quite touching.

What kind of music do you like, and which bands/artists? I prefer rock and metal, though really I more eclectic than that. My tastes vary from rock to new age to bollywood. :)

Which other comics/graphic novels do you read? I really liked X-men back in the day, Sandman, Demon Diaries, and MARS

What are your hobbies? reading, art, guitar, writing, can I count archaeology?

Favourite films? I love '80's movies (Labyrinth, Dark Crystal, Breakfast Club, etc) Lagaan, Dil Chat Hai, Princess Bride, Indiana Jones

Do you like videogames, and if yes, which games? Yes. I like action/puzzle games however I don't have any on my computer in order that I won't be too distracted while trying to do homework :)

How are you like/describe your personality: Sarcastic, funny, impulsive, inquisitive

Describe how you look: 5'9", long, straight blonde hair, blue eyes