ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

tiger

Name (your real name, or whatever you want us to call you): Tiger! I have stripes and everything

Got a job/are you at school? : Yes and no; I'm a student, like a said above, but I'm going on a co-op so I'll be working until December.

Favourite food: That's tough. Something homemade.

How long have you been a fan of EQ? Since I was 12, but I'm just now coming back from a four-year hiatus--I'm so far behind!

How did you become a fan? I found the first four graphic novels at my library when I was twelve and just fell completely and obsessively in love.

Who's you're favourite character? Mender all the way. Gotta love a prettyboy.

What kind of music do you like, and which bands/artists? : I listen to a lot of things. Classic rock (I love Led Zeppelin), some techno, some folk, and celtic/celtic rock. Seven Nations was my favorite band before they sold out.

Which other comics/graphic novels do you read? None--don't have time!

What are your hobbies? Doing homework. :P I'll let you know if I find time to pick up another one this summer.

Favourite films? Snatch is my absolute favorite. Go see it if you haven't. I also love Labyrinth, like any good child of the 80s, and Lilio and Stitch, and Chocolat, and...a lot more.

Do you like videogames, and if yes, which games? I love video games! I'm working my way through Crystal Chronicles now, and playing all the Castlevania games. Metroid is next.

How are you like/describe your personality: That's unfair. ^_^ You'll have to judge that on your own.

Describe how you look: I'm kind short, I have red hair that's still recovering from being dyed black... well-endowed in the lower curves but not so much in the upper. :) Semi-athletic. (Now this feels like a personals ad...)