ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

The 'Requested pictures' thread [SPOILERS INSIDE]

Nowth

And Arthis said "gay", that should give you some ideas.

Aldar

Quote:
Livie the Lurker

Ok. There's water. And seaweed.

Pfffff! I don't believe you :x

And if you don't spit it out, Arthis, the gay mafia will have your head! *calls for Angels*

Nowth, that last post just left me confused... :? She's not doing the *whispers* nasty, is she??? Surprised

Arthis

you know, electric eels... :twisted:

Surprised They made me say that! The voices! Surprised

Nowth

Quote:
Aldar

Nowth, that last post just left me confused... :?

That was the idea, yes!
Quote:
Aldar

She's not doing the *whispers* nasty, is she??? Surprised

Isn't she always?

Nowth

Quote:
Arthis

you know, electric eels... :twisted:

Yah, now that it's called "manga"...

Aldar

Quote:
Nowth

[quote:5dd3fd80dd="Aldar"]She's not doing the *whispers* nasty, is she??? Surprised

Isn't she always?[/quote:5dd3fd80dd]

:roll: Touché!

lostshard

someone called?....

ooooo that is one of my favo winnie pics arthis..... that pic is what started me to pick up my pencil and draw.....

aldar....if you look closely at the right bottom, you'll see something red......who wairs red :?:

Aldar

Quote:
lostshard

aldar....if you look closely at the right bottom, you'll see something red......who wairs red :?:

Oh, I hate this! When I'm supposed to get something, I just never seem to see the most obvious of all :? :( But red... Hmm, Rayek comes to mind, but it can't be him. Is it really another elf?

lostshard

why do you think it can't be him?

Aldar

Well, he can't be underwater, can he? Sorry! I haven't read this!

*runs off and hides under a rock*

lostshard

*lifts up rock and whispers...*

well...he is the master of the palace isn't he?...he can erect an aura around him

*lets rock fall*

Aldar

*lifts rock and peeks out*

So it is him...?

LordDarkhan

has someone called for the angels(i know i know im late)........Strikes pose to intimidate

Aldar

*crawls out of from underneath the rock and poses, too*

Still waiting for my answer...

LordDarkhan

my how they love torturing you...

here is a hint.............she does have a visitor Surprised

lostshard

he wears swimming trunks with a cloth in front of the 'jewels'

*poses aswell......crampssss....*

LordDarkhan

still holding pose....

look at what winnie is saying.....i mean who would that make sense for her to say that to

Aldar

Quote:
LordDarkhan

my how they love torturing you...

Don't I know it :( Well, maybe it's just my own torturing cominb back to bite me in the butt... :oops:

Alright, so it is Rayek, then. Then please, show me the other half, Arthis! And I wonder how Brownskin got down there... :?

LordDarkhan

He is master of the palace...... a little water wont stop him

Nowth

He furthermore can't swim, being born in the desert and all

cactus

Quote:
Kathleen

Anyone have any pics of Aroree from Hidden Years, and Kings Of the Broken Wheel?

Because, you know, I'm just curious.

Yes, that's why.

:Wanders off clutching a USB cable, and muttering about immoral shopkeepers selling the wrong cables to computer illiterate.:

These are from KoBW. I don't have any scans from HY with her in at the moment.

LordDarkhan

I love the pic when Aroree meets savah

also really dig the outfit Aroree is wearing when she drops the kids off at the cliff

cactus

Me too. I think she looks a little more "alive" in that outfit.

Kathleen

My mother would say it looks like she's done her healing work.

Thank you so much, Cactus!

So nice.

Sigh...

Ok, back to the sketchbook.

scarlettdoll

Quote:
cactus

Me too. I think she looks a little more "alive" in that outfit.

maybe cuz she's not being choked with feathers in the face :)

cactus

[quote:43190a5502]maybe cuz she's not being choked with feathers in the face [/quote:43190a5502]
Grin Grin Poor Aroree.

I know this was not requested but I have to post them anyway. When I first post pictures of Aroree I have to add some of my favourite pics of her too. Hope you don't mind.

Aldar

Oooooo, the picture with the arrows is abfab! :D

Arthis

And it's great to see it colored!

Arthis

Speaking of seen in color... for once I'm the one requesting...

Does someone have this one colored?

Aldar

I'm baaaa-aaack!! :twisted: Sorry, Arthis. As you might have noticed, I have close to nothing... :roll: Grin

But I have another request (since a certain someone *coughcough* refused to show me a pic earlier... Evil Grin), namely this:

Quote:
In the "A question about Tyldak" thread in the Siege at Blue Mountain section, Max von Bek

Its a fur vest he's [=Tyldak's] wearing. It makes reference to it somewhere in Kahvi, and he is totally nude in HY#2 when he's lying with Kahvi.

I don't mean to go all voyeur here, but does anyone have a picture of that? Tyldak wothout his fur west, I mean, from HY#2?

scarlettdoll

Quote:
cactus

[quote:c7312ddbbb]maybe cuz she's not being choked with feathers in the face

Grin Grin Poor Aroree.

I know this was not requested but I have to post them anyway. When I first post pictures of Aroree I have to add some of my favourite pics of her too. Hope you don't mind.

[/quote:c7312ddbbb]
hmm, looks like someone on Abode discovered bleach and hair coloring! Grin

Fourleafclover

I love all the cool things Aroree does with her hair. :D

NightAngel

Arthis, cherie...: P

Do you want to scan some Clearbrook pics?

One where she hugs Threestump, when he is sharping his knife, the time when Winkin was taken by Aroree..

And some pics where she is with Strongbow in the palace, at One Eyes body.

Surprise me: ))

Jeppe

4 days to late Arthis, sorry (Had the page on my mothers comp. but it was reset (or something to that effect...)

cactus

Quote:
Arthis

Speaking of seen in color... for once I'm the one requesting...

Does someone have this one colored?

Here it is:

Arthis

Thank you Cactus.

@ NightAngel: just wait a little...

Leanan

Quote:
Aldar

Oooooo, the picture with the arrows is abfab! :D

yes, Aroree the superhero! :P

Aldar

Quote:
Leanan

[quote:f7d5c7efe6="Aldar"]Oooooo, the picture with the arrows is abfab! :D

yes, Aroree the superhero! :P[/quote:f7d5c7efe6]
Sure is! :D

Arthis

Clearbrook

*SaBM*

*KotBW*

Aldar

Aaaawww, I've never seen that scene! So sad and so beautiful at the same time... *sniff, sniff*

lostshard

*pats pats*.....

Aldar

*hugs Shard*

Ah, forget what I wrote in the other thread. You are the sweetest Wink :D

Arthis

Sorry I didn't put a spoiler warning

Aldar

Quote:
Arthis

Sorry I didn't put a spoiler warning

Oh no, I didn't mean it that way! Calm down, Arthis, I luuuuuv "spoilers" :D

lostshard

Quote:
Aldar

*hugs Shard*

Ah, forget what I wrote in the other thread. You are the sweetest Wink :D

*huggles*..... 8)

and spoilers love meeeeeeee.....

Arthis

Quote:
Aldar

[quote:ae091a88bf="Arthis"]Sorry I didn't put a spoiler warning

Oh no, I didn't mean it that way! Calm down, Arthis, I luuuuuv "spoilers" :D[/quote:ae091a88bf]Thank you. Anyway, I add a spoiler warning in the title...

Aldar

*hugs*

*hugs some more*

*and then some*

Alright, we can let go now... :roll: Wink

cougharthisorcactusorsomeonecough *points down*

Quote:
In the "A question about Tyldak" thread in the Siege at Blue Mountain section, Max von Bek

Its a fur vest he's [=Tyldak's] wearing. It makes reference to it somewhere in Kahvi, and he is totally nude in HY#2 when he's lying with Kahvi.

I don't mean to go all voyeur here, but does anyone have a picture of that? Tyldak wothout his fur west, I mean, from HY#2?[/quote:51b396107e]
Wink

Arthis

i know I konw, I've already took the book, but franckly, there is really nothing to see...

Aldar

Quote:
Arthis

i know I konw, I've already took the book, but franckly, there is really nothing to see...

Hahahaha, alright, then Grin It's not that imporant :)

Arthis

see...

Aldar

Surprised :oops:

Sorry, Arthis, you're absolutely right. I can't even tell if he's wearing the west or not... :oops:

LordDarkhan

Quote:
cactus

Is that Savah in the background with blonde hair and pale skin?????

Leanan

Surprised It must be Savah, Timmain was naked and Aroree definitely didn't wear a dress... another color-bloober...

Aldar

It certainly looks like Savah's dress... Surprised

LordDarkhan

poor savah....POOOOOOOR SAVAH.

cactus

Yes. It's Savah. Timmain is standing next to her. Savah and Aroree both have been colored blonde in that issue. :roll:

Leanan

Aroree is blonde. But I agree with lord D - poor Savah!

cactus

[quote:e550935f54]Aroree is blonde.[/quote:e550935f54]
And white haired, and grey/ silver haired. Grin

Arthis

MultiMEDEA had a good point about quoting here, so I took the liberty to edit you post a little LordDarkhan. I hope you won't mind. :)

NightAngel

<3 Arthis
Pretty pretty Clearbrook: )

Leanan

Angel! I've missed you! *hugs*

LordDarkhan

Quote:
Arthis

MultiMEDEA had a good point about quoting here, so I took the liberty to edit you post a little LordDarkhan. I hope you won't mind. :)

I am FURIOUS....how dare I be edited...the hands of censorship have touched me and i feel dirty... I SHALL NEVER POST AGAIN........ Surprised

of course im just playing.....no problem at all :D

ReyesLord

Can I request some pics of Aurek and colored Scouter? Please, please, please!

Arthis

Which ones?

ReyesLord

For Aurek, full body ones if you can, and for Scouter, stuff from Wild Hunt and beyond.

Arthis

Wild Hunt and beyong won't be colored (at last not with the American edition I have)...

ReyesLord

Oh. :( Well, what about the Hidden years when Ember's leading the tribe with Leetah (I think that was Legacy)?

cactus

This was all I had of him from huntress on my computer. I can scan some more later if you want to. Was there any specific pictures you wanted?
I'm sure arthis have some good ones too :D .

kayleigh_talitha

It's probably too spoilrish to post, but does anyone has pictures of the comic Brothers in all but blood? It's still not out here in the Netherlands and I would love to see some pictures of it.

ChristinaRaibert0

Pictures of Chot? I kinda run out of them :)

Aldar

Quote:
ChristinaRaibert

Pictures of Chot? I kinda run out of them :)

Grin

PCoquelin

Quote:
LordDarkhan

I am FURIOUS....how dare I be edited...the hands of censorship have touched me and i feel dirty... I SHALL NEVER POST AGAIN........ Surprised

:D
Promises, promises...
:?

Arthis

Grin

Fourleafclover

Such nice pictures of Scouter, Dewshine and Tyleet! Awwww... :D

Raenafel

Better put some pics of Yurek ans Savah.

I used to have some, but they got erased, i'd love to see them again.
By the way... where are they from? :) What issue?

Arthis

The only two pictures of Yurek are from the Lovemates calendar

Raenafel

ah i see..
Just as i expected.

[sigh] i would love to know more about the Rootless Ones... if Pinis will tell us about them sometime:)

Saerin

About the blond and pale Savah...'sure it's not Newstar? I know she's darkskinned, but the braids her hair seems to be gathered in sorta reminds me of her...

If she was even there?? Surprised

innie

I know there's a story about how Aurek meets Timmain in his dream, but I haven't read it. Could somebody post a picture from it?

Nowth

My avatar is from that story, also:

Sorry, no time right now to scan new or bigger ones. And I think it was more than a dream -- more like a vision/journey into the Egg.

LivietheLurker

It should be noted that the story was an early New Blood story, and so might be non-canon. But story is more than good enough to be canon.

MultiMEDEA

Aurek's vision-quest was also recounted in the Kahvi mini-series so I'd consider it canon.

LivietheLurker

True! I'd forgotten about that. Good catch, MultiMEDEA!

EDIT: Come to think of it, someone asked in a thread whether there would be any short stories woven into the Elfquest Archives, vol. 3. I wonder if this story would be included at the end, or if there'll be no story at all...

Leanan

Quote:
Saerin

About the blond and pale Savah...'sure it's not Newstar? I know she's darkskinned, but the braids her hair seems to be gathered in sorta reminds me of her...

If she was even there?? Surprised

She was there, but she wouldn't be as tall as Aroree, who is standing beside Savah in that picture (isn't she?)

Saerin

Ah. Actually, it is Savah. I just checked my Reunion RC, and in another picture, Savah's wearing that dress with her hair like so, with a girl I think is Newstar with her hair loose and sleeveless beside her. :p
So a bit of a colour blooper on that picture. :)

Fourleafclover

Quote:
Saerin

Even tho' it's Wendy's art?

Arthis

Quote:
Fourleafclover

[quote:d3df975e4c="Saerin"]

Even tho' it's Wendy's art?[/quote:d3df975e4c]It's Wendy's art but not Wendy's coloring...

Ecko

hi ok so leanan led me here, im looking for any moonshade and/or strongbow pics so i can make a new signature, i have no preference, im sure im supposed to but im not really picky, if any one has any input it would be greatly appreciated and rewarded with XOXOXOXOXO :oops: Grin

Leanan

Hey I found you one, Ecko... if no one has a bigger version of the Moonshade portrait here we'll have to make your new sig a bit smaller...

Nowth

If it's that exact portrait of the gorgeous Moonshade that you want, I have it on the backside of a SABM album. Might be a little scratched though.

Tho frankly the one above is more than big enough for a sig, isn't it?

Leanan

*nods* I agree I think Ecko's present sig is a bit on the big side... let's make the new one smaller so maybe it won't take twice as much space as the content of her posts... Grin though I do enjoy looking at my own handiwork...

Kitt

:P Hi, all! Got a request. Does anyone have the image where Cutter and Leetah first meet in Sorrow's End? You know, the "leaf green eyes" one? But! I need the one from the Archives (that's the latest coloring by Wendy, right? :?) Also, there is an image that I've been looking for but cannot find. It was in a portfolio, I think and it was the pic where Cutter is carrying Leetah off and he's smiling, kinda sleepily and Leetah's looking at him in a surprised way. This is in color, too. Does anyone have these images?? Please help me...

Arthis

Is it this pic you want Kitt?

Or are you refering to this page (available on this very site)

As for you second request, I'm sorry, but I don't see what it is... :(

Ecko

yeah that moonshade is perfect, and sizing down doesnt bother me, im not quite sure what im looking for in a sig, so thats why im handing it over to the masters!!!

Kitt

That is one of them :P YAY! Do you have it fully within the context of the comic? OH! THANK YOU :)

Arthis

This one µI had it already on my hard drive, but I can scan the whole page from the Archive if you want. What resolution?

Alana

Does anyone have a larger version of the cover of Yearnings III, found on this site: http://www.eq-furface.freewebsitehosting.com/elfquest/us.html

It's the cover with Dewshine, Scouter, and Windkin. Does anyone know anything about it? I was checking out the site, found that, and got all excited...

Kitt

Quote:
Arthis

This one µI had it already on my hard drive, but I can scan the whole page from the Archive if you want. What resolution?

Umm...200 or so should be good. Thanx! :P

scarlettdoll

Whoa! Alana--you're back?! Great! Welcome back!!

Yes, what is that Yearnings?

Alana

I pop in every now and then for spurts :D I should really make it a regular habit

And I'm not sure what Yearnings is - whether it's a fan magazine or something WaRP put out. I'm tempted to try and find it on ebay or something.

NEXT PAGE