ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

The 'Requested pictures' thread [SPOILERS INSIDE]

Arthis

the pic in 200 dpi is way too big (1Mo) to be hosted by photobucket, but I can send it to you by email Kitt

here's the pic in 96dpi

Kitt

Oh, that would be lovely! Thank you, Arthis! :o *love this pic...hugs Arthis*

cactus

Yes, beautiful. I think that is my favourite pic of Leetah.

Kitt

I agree, that is an especially lovely picture of the beautiful healer. :o

NightAngel

Who would like to put the coloured pictures of these ones on here?

Leanan

...and the one you wanted in the middle, what was it again?

Kitt

It's the one where Clearbrook is confronted by Scouter for the first time after One-Eye's death. Unhappy

You know, I just realized that I have the Marvel Reprints of EQ...but, of course, the color reproduction on those aren't very good :P

Kathleen

No,it's the one where she's confronted by Two Edge for the first time after One Eye's death.

Kitt

LOL!! No, Kathleen, she meant what picture was NA requesting. There was a picture she wanted to replace the one in the middle and it was the one where Scouter goes to her in the Go-Back cabin. Wink But, you're right. That's where that picture is from. :o

Leanan

we were talking about a different picture, the one Angel wanted in the middle, not the one that is there...

Kathleen

I see...

No, I really don't. That one came waaay out of left field. Anyone got any Wendy pics of Chot?

Kitt

I was just getting ready to scan some pictures of Chot and Shenshen...(wanna try another avatar) but, I have Hidden Years so I can get you some of those if you like Wink

Kathleen

Thanks Kitt!

NightAngel

Gosh...that's very handy.
I don't have to speak for myself, I have other mounths/tongues speaking for me! 8)

Kitt

Does anyone have any of the pics from the greatest moments calendar? At least, I think that's what it's called. It has the image of Ember and a horse. It's not the lovemates calendar or...the Pin-up calendar...it's another one all together. I'm just curious as to what these pics look like.

Kitt

Quote:
NightAngel

Gosh...that's very handy.
I don't have to speak for myself, I have other mounths/tongues speaking for me! 8)

...wasn't it you who can't allow butter to melt on her tongue? :twisted:

NightAngel

Quote:
Kitt

...wasn't it you who can't allow butter to melt on her tongue? :twisted:

Urm...
What does that mean?

Haha..

Hey you should ask Lord Darkhan, he posted some of the pics of those calender someplace on the forum.
So that's Ember on the horse?
I never knew...:S
haha..:)

Kitt

...no, wait...that was Nakadah :oops: Anyhoo, Lord D, if you're seein' this message, can you help me out? :P

cactus

Here is a Wendy drawn Chot from one of the color plates.

I assume leanan is fixing the Clearbrook pics you need NightAngel, otherwise let me know :D .

Kathleen

Heheheheh! He's a baaad boy! Wouldn't date him in real life, but he's cute!

NightAngel

Well, I don't think so..(Leanan?)..
She's not at home right now.

But if you wanna help us (Kitt and I) out...please, be my sweet guest: )

cactus

I'll get right to it....

Leanan

No, I'm not at home and I don't even have most of those in color... I just assumed someone does...

cactus

Well, here they are. But as you can see, the colors in some of them are... well.... not wery good. Maybe someone else has a different edition with other colors?
And I wasn't sure which one you ment to be in the middle. Is it the one right after Scouter finds out that One Eye is dead?

Arthis

Quote:
Kitt

Does anyone have any of the pics from the greatest moments calendar? At least, I think that's what it's called. It has the image of Ember and a horse. It's not the lovemates calendar or...the Pin-up calendar...it's another one all together. I'm just curious as to what these pics look like.

I think the 'Greatest moments' and the one with Ember on a horse are two different calendars...

anyway, I'll send you by email the "Greatest moments", that is, the part of each page that someone else send me long ago (sorry sorry, I don't remember who, but thanks again)

Kitt

YAY!! :o Thank you, Arthis.

cactus

Can you please send them to me to Arthis?

NightAngel

Quote:
cactus

Well, here they are. But as you can see, the colors in some of them are... well.... not wery good. Maybe someone else has a different edition with other colors?
And I wasn't sure which one you ment to be in the middle. Is it the one right after Scouter finds out that One Eye is dead?

THANK YOU SO MUCH SWEETIE!!! =)

The colours are fine!
And the other picture is when Clearbrook is looking so down and Scouter is in front of her saying "mother?"..
Just before she goes crazy and runs out of the hut..

Arthis

Quote:
cactus

Can you please send them to me to Arthis?

sure

I'm doing it right now!

the files are heavy, I've zipped the 12 pics in 3 different files.

cactus

Thank you arthis!!!!!!

cactus

[quote:337cf80dc1]And the other picture is when Clearbrook is looking so down and Scouter is in front of her saying "mother?".. [/quote:337cf80dc1]
This one? Here she is blue it seems. So now you have a blue, a yellow and a red one. Strange... I have never noticed that before.

Leanan

LOL the many moods of Clearbrook turned into the many colours of Clearbrook...

NightAngel

Quote:
cactus

[quote:7bf10efa3a]And the other picture is when Clearbrook is looking so down and Scouter is in front of her saying "mother?"..

This one? Here she is blue it seems. So now you have a blue, a yellow and a red one. Strange... I have never noticed that before.

[/quote:7bf10efa3a]
Yay!!! That's it! =)
Ooh such a beautiful, sad and all saying picture...

*sniff*

And about the colours, that's okay..I love it!
Red is for her furious mood...yellow for her determined mood...and blue well...the sad one.
Thanks girl!!

Quote:
Leanan

LOL the many moods of Clearbrook turned into the many colours of Clearbrook...

Exactly...Like me![/img]

Kitt

YAY! The gang's all here! Cactus Rocks! :o ...Okay, I guess that means I gotta get to work, huh Wink I'm a gettin', I'm a gettin' :P

NightAngel

Take your time!:)

Kitt

's done already Wink Let me know what needs changin'.

NightAngel

I like it very much!!

Thank you sweet Kitt!!
And Cactus, thank you too!!!

=)

=)

=)

=)

=)

cactus

It's very nice :D !!!!

Leanan

Such a lovely banner! I like Kitt's new one, too.

NightAngel

Kitt, thanks again!
I love it much as the other one you made!

This picture...one of my favorite moments.
There's gotta be a drawing I made of this one.

cactus

It is? Can we see it?

NightAngel

I first have to find it...
Maybe I will host it overhere ; )

Kitt

Quote:
Leanan

Such a lovely banner! I like Kitt's new one, too.

YAY!! Thank you. :P

NightAngel

Yes, I agree with Leanan by the way...your banner is cute Kitt!
Nice purple color.

Kitt

...aww, shucks :oops: Thanks.

Kathleen

So, uh, anyone got any pics of Redlance? Pre fur?

I'll give you fan fic...

:wheedles:

ReyesLord

OOO!!! Fic bribe! Must give in. Here's a few pics that I've got.

NightAngel

The second and the third are nice!!

Kathleen

Sits and stares for like three hours.

OOOHH!

NightAngel

*waves hand in front of Kathleen's eyes*

You there?

: )

ReyesLord

So do I get the fan fic? :D

Kathleen

Wha? Surprised

Nowth

Could somebody scan this for me?

In decent quality, I mean. Not printed on Marvel's blotting paper like mine...

Arthis

I'll do it tonight

Nowth

Thaaaaaank you! And in't it a great scene?

Hm, actually... I just realised I could scan the german issue and replace the text. But that might provoke the wrath of the Comic Book Lettering Deity...

so... I'll leave it to you. Divine wrath or not, what will it be? ;)

LivietheLurker

On a sidenote: I'd love to see what the elves see when they look at each others souls. What does Leetah see when she looks at Cutter? What does he see when he looks at her?

I've always imagined that this is what he sees, but this is pure speculating on my part:

Kathleen

So,when Cutter looks at Leetah he sees a red, pink and brown marshmallow?

Maybe she sees a furby?

LivietheLurker

Hmph! *Livie, who happens to think it's a lovely picture, and walks away in a huff*

Arthis

I'm sos sorry Nowth, I didn't have time yesterday evening for your request. :( I'll do it as soon as possible.

Nowth

Thanks, but you don't have to. Don't worry about it, I don't really know why I thought I needed it.

Kitt

KATHLEEN!! I'm so sorry! I totally forgot about Chot! :oops: I hope these pics can be sorry enough. :(

ps: if you need larger images, let me know Wink

Kathleen

Surprised

Surprised

Surprised

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's so adorably evil!

Thank you, Kitt! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Kitt

Yay! :P

Arthis

At last...

[URL=http://imageshack.us][img:64787db087]http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/4527/file04927wn.jpg[/img:64787db087][/URL]

LivietheLurker

Can I butt in? If you want to see the Donning/Starblaze version, here it is:

[img:441ea62b76]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/livspics/DewshineandTyldakssouls.jpg[/img:441ea62b76]

I'd show the Archives version, but there's a problem. Wink

Arthis

Mine was from the Father Tree Press edition.

and I had the same problem with the Archives Wink

Nowth

Thanks, Arthis and Livie!

Bluedepth

Hi!

Could someone please make me an avatar of foxfur without her hat (there is at least one picture of her in a dreamberry bush, byt anything sexy will do)

Big PLEASE!

Blackbird

Someone have Zey-pics from Hidden years?

Kitt

Quote:
Bluedepth

Hi!

Could someone please make me an avatar of foxfur without her hat (there is at least one picture of her in a dreamberry bush, byt anything sexy will do)

Big PLEASE!

OOHH!! I can do that :o

Kitt

Quote:
Blackbird

Someone have Zey-pics from Hidden years?

There are a few pics of him on this thread just one page before this one :P I can get more, if you want, though.

Bluedepth

Thanks Kitt, i'll be wayting 8)

Nowth

Kahvi for Cactus!

cactus

Thank you again Nowth!!!

NightAngel

Aw..poor Kahvi..lying like a bag of dirt: (

scarlettdoll

i've never seen a bag of dirt with that many curves! Grin

Arthis

seeing them in color is great! Thanks Nowth! :D

innie

Is Kahvi colored and translated in German? Cause that would mean they will appear in Belgium too.

Nowth

Yes, Carlsen had it coloured by a German company and released it as a two-volume nanoseries.

Kitt

Quote:
Bluedepth

Thanks Kitt, i'll be wayting 8)

I'm scanning the image right now.Wink

edit:

Here you go...just pick one :o

scarlettdoll

Can I request coloring skills from one of our talents with an art program?

and

Arthis

MultiMEDEA is good at coloring, but she doesn't seems to be here at the moment...

Kitt do wonders too! Wink

Maybe you should also post your request in the fan art section Scarlett.

PCoquelin

.. AND you'd better ask with the large GIFs I PM-ed you, Scarlett dear...

Kitt

I think I might have time to do it :?

Nowth

I'd give it a try but I can't find the box with the crayons.

Kitt

*giggle*

Nowth

I'm serious!! I ...hey. It could be in the cupboard in the bedroom

...nope. sniff

cactus

You can borrow some of mine. :D

scarlettdoll

Kitt-if you don't, it's ok. I can wait (for a little while)

Arthis & Old Badger--good suggestions. Will do so. Thanks! :)

Nowth--silly! *tickles* :P

Kitt

Well, why don't you send me the pics and I'll see what I can do. :P

scarlettdoll

Gotcha! :D Thanks Kitt!

Kitt

You're welcome! I finished one already :o ...it's in the Elfquest Fanart Section and here, too! Wink

Arthis

I knew there were some realy talented artists! :D

Dreamweaver

Quote:
innie

I know there's a story about how Aurek meets Timmain in his dream, but I haven't read it. Could somebody post a picture from it?

that is one of my favorite stories because of how sureal the images are. I saw that someone had found some pictures from that issue. Would you like more? I could scan my favorite moment?

Dreamweaver

Quote:
Livie the Lurker

On a sidenote: I'd love to see what the elves see when they look at each others souls. What does Leetah see when she looks at Cutter? What does he see when he looks at her?

I've always imagined that this is what he sees, but this is pure speculating on my part:

That would be a fun art challenge... the cannon characters what would their spirit forms look like?

Kitt

HAAAAHAAHAAAAHAAHAAA!!!!! Dreamweaver, your avatar is SOOOO funny! :P:P:P

Dreamweaver

Quote:
Kitt

HAAAAHAAHAAAAHAAHAAA!!!!! Dreamweaver, your avatar is SOOOO funny! :P:P:P

thanks. I have alot of them... mostly non-elfquest... but if no one minds, I could post them all and show everyone! :D Oh, and I have a large collection of Elfquest comics and if anyone wants a certain scene let me know! :D

Kitt

Oh, yes, please do! :o

Dreamweaver

Quote:
Kitt

Oh, yes, please do! :o

which scenes do you want to see?

Kitt

I'll have to get back to you! :P There is a scene that I need that I can't think of right now, but it will come to me Wink

...just remembered one! Can you scan me the panels where Mender is being born!?? Please and thank you! :oops:

NEXT PAGE