ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Leetah - The desert rose

undomiel

One of my fave Leetah pics. She looks so soft and innocent here:

[img:d0ac350d13]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/3406/leetah84cj.jpg[/img:d0ac350d13]

*Sigh* I love Hidden Years. Very bright and colorful.

krwordgazer

[quote:1090ddb72a="muriel"]I was thinking that Leetah, like Strongbow, could bear un-stiffening a liitle: he was too uptight, she is becoming too lofty in her sainthood. Chitter is teaching her parents not only to bend, but also to enjoy it, so I was thinking a new cub would allow Leetah to come back down to day to day joys and frustrations and finally put to rest all of Cutter's nightmares.[/quote:1090ddb72a]

There does seem to be a certain foreshadowing of that in the Legacy-Huntress series. When they are talking about Recognition, Leetah starts daydreaming about Recognizing Cutter again. It could happen.

I wonder. . . what if, after all, Jink really is Cutter's daughter? By second Recognition with Leetah? Surprised

Fourleafclover

Now there's a keen idea! :D

Elsa

[quote:f0bab42ada="krwordgazer"]There does seem to be a certain foreshadowing of that in the Legacy-Huntress series. When they are talking about Recognition, Leetah starts daydreaming about Recognizing Cutter again.[/quote:f0bab42ada]

Wow, when does that happen? I can't remember, and it's too late to go digging...

I don't like the idea of Jink being Cutter and Leetah's daughter. :( She's so dull. My bet was always that she was Skywise and Timmain's little offspring.

crescent1325

[quote:18fc0e2e49="Elsa"]Another Leetah/Cutter recognition would be lovely, except that after Chitter's conception it would seem a bit strange if more old couples started having cubs.

I'd love for another Cutter cub though, preferably someone who leans toward's Leetah's gentle nature, but who is raised in the woods from birth. Or a completely strange, unpredictable creature.[/quote:18fc0e2e49]

[color=indigo:18fc0e2e49]Actually, why not?

Member in the years prior to the quest?

Skywise was born. Followed by Cutter. Then two years later, Nightfall. then soon to follow was Scouter and Dewshine. Im guessing about 5 years or so. So it seems that Kids are born in Booms.

Then at the begining of the quest: Dart, followed directly by Newstar, soon to be followed by Wing.

So maybe Leetah and Cutter will be the next. lol.. (This could all be a coincidence....lol)

As for where Leetah daydreams about rerecognizing cutter, i dont member the exact issue, but it was something like[/color:18fc0e2e49] "I wonder what will happen when eyes meet eyes again, beloved."

Kitt

[color=green:98852cdb56]WHERE??? Surprised Surprised Surprised Where did it say that :P :P :P :P :love: That would make me incredibly happy! :o[/color:98852cdb56]

Willowspring

Legacy... i think it was in... It was before Zhantee died

Kitt

[color=green:3f618a2c00][b:3f618a2c00]*runs to check*[/b:3f618a2c00] Honey, I'm not seeing it :([/color:3f618a2c00]

crescent1325

[color=indigo:62e709ef66]um, not maybe its Huntress? its the one with all the HY ones of Embers tribe, prior to finding Howling rock.

At least i think thats when it is....[/color:62e709ef66]

Kitt

[color=green:9e879ff658]Oh wait, it's before they reach Howlin' Rock? [/color:9e879ff658]

crescent1325

[color=indigo:8a64fd5f32]i think so, im not to sure though.[/color:8a64fd5f32]

Elsa

[quote:b7ad72fffb="crescent1325"]Actually, why not?[/quote:b7ad72fffb]

To be fair, Leetah and Cutter are still relatively youngsters, at about 500-600 years each. My only beef is that there are other couples and singletons waiting.

Kimo doesn't have a cub yet (right?), Newstar could do with a new recognised partner... And Dart's previous recognition and cub was so brushed over it's not even funny! Ember is as of yet recognition-less. Skywise is holding out for Timmain (argh), Pike is an eternal bachelor, And then we have the cubs - Chitter, Pool and Sust, as well as Sunstream's on the way. Not to mention poor Dewshine, relegated to being 'lovemate' and live-in nanny... And all those Sunvillagers!

*takes deep breath*

:D Let's just hope the palace works some wonders.

edited to say: I personally like toying with the idea that Kimo would have a Timmorn-style cub with a wolf.

innie

Pike an eternal bachelor? Wink Last time I checked he had lost one of his lifemates, was still lifemated to the other one, and he might be the father of Sust. Quite settled down if you ask me.

Elsa

But he still insists he will never recognise, which in Wolfrider terms does say something about a person. ;)

Eeee, I just realised what thread this was! Sorry for taking it so badly off-topic.

emerald

Here's a little something for Kitt:

crescent1325

Thats looooooooooooooooooovely! wow! cant wait till i get mine in the mail!

Kitt

:love: :love: :love: :love:

I'm waiting for mine, too, Cres...*grabs Cres's hands* Let us wait, together :love: :love: :love:

Willowspring

wow! so thats what it looks like colored!!!!

Leetah!
leetah, You are the Sun

or at least... i think thats what it means :oops:

ReenBladesong

Yeah, I think it is...You, Leetah...You are the sun!
Lovely pic though.

Kitt

[color=green:a7a34efa8d]And she IS the sun, too :love:[/color:a7a34efa8d]

innie

How often do we see Leetah howling with the others? I thought there were no pictures of her howling, but when I reread Hidden years I found this

So are there other moments of her joining the others?

Songflower

Hmmm, Innie, I can't get that pic up on my computer, don't know if it's me or you...

innie

I have no idea, but I see the pic. Maybe there is something wrong with my photobuck account. Can others see the pic?

Nowth

Yes

Minouche

I do see it too.

spiritdetectivegirl

A little Leetah Avatar I made.^-^

krwordgazer

Quote:
innie

How often do we see Leetah howling with the others? I thought there were no pictures of her howling, but when I reread Hidden years I found this

So are there other moments of her joining the others?

I know she also howls with the Wolfriders in the Frozen Mountains when One-Eye dies, though I'm not sure we actually see her doing it. We do see her going to join the Howl, though.

Kitt

There are others, too, I believe. I'll try to find them if they do exist. Wink

Starmist

Quote:
spiritdetectivegirl

A little Leetah Avatar I made.^-^

That is soooo cute :D

She looks like a mischevious little mama Wink

Songflower

It's my IE. It won't display it. When I brought it up in Safari I could see it. Nevermind!

Kitt

[color=green:7d7f716a78]Did anyone see "Dancing with Stars" last night?? OMGOSH!! Vivica A. Fox is ABSOLUTELY the human embodiment of LEETAH!! :love:[/color:7d7f716a78]

[img:7d7f716a78]http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/th/Vivica%20Fox-15.jpg[/img:7d7f716a78]

crescent1325

[color=indigo:d01880632b]oh, yes she is Kitt. you are so right! :love:[/color:d01880632b]

Starmist

Vivica Fox is gorgeous and very Leetah-like, but I've also been thinking that Halle Berry could be real-life-Leetah, and she's also soooo gentle. Vivica is a bit more feisty than Leetah is, not that Leetah can't be feisty, goodness, that scene where she slaps Skot comes to mind Grin

Kitt

[color=green:5df5ab6815]Halle is a good candidate, too, but...somehow, she doesn't have that cat-like quality that Leetah has and that Vivica has :D ...nevermind the fact that she was Catwoman :P The point is, Vivica has the look and can be coached in the personality of Leetah where as Halle has Leetah's personality, but not the look Wink ...er...in my humble opinion :D[/color:5df5ab6815]

Starmist

See your point, all three of them (Leetah included 8) )are gorgeous ladies though. It would be very cool if a real-actor-movie was made of EQ one day, but hard to please everyone when it comes to who would play the different parts I guess.. Like who would play Cutter, and Skywise etc.. Is there a thread for that maybe somewhere? Haven't really looked for it.. I know WoodSpryte is making a movie, that is awesome, I hope it will be available for everyone to see once they've finished it :D

JadeOwl

Quote:
emerald

Well, it's the wrong colors, but..

"The stars always dance to the wave-drummers drum
And the sands gather tears that the night-birds cry
Deep seaweed fronds wave for eons to come
And Moon's Child meets Sea Lord on the shores of the sky."

Kitt

....loooooooooove you Jade O!!! :love:

Fourleafclover

Beautiful panel! :heart:

Treefox

Aaaaw, so beautiful! I really love Leetah's looks, her color combination (well, not exactly visible in this picture) and her amazing hair. This picture symbolizes so many things about her.

Nowth

I dig Zhantee's dream.... wanted to ask for a scan of this picture, actually... may I avatarise it?

emerald

Sure Nowth. Wink

Freefootgirl

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/bp_girl_85/Leetah6.jpg

Leetah is a fascinating character. Always seen as soft, or simple, people forget she has amazing courage and strength. Perhaps she is viewed as soft because she is more thoughtful than the other wolfriders, who are way more decisive and impulsive. She has changed over a while though.

-Freefootgirl

Nightsea

A small pic of a desert rose...

[img:ae561faec7]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/Night_sea/desertrose1.gif[/img:ae561faec7]

:)
--NS

Nightsea

[url]http://www.elfquest.com/fun/images/posterstudy02S.jpg[/url]

I colored part of it to be this:

[img:49931d012b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/Night_sea/THELEETAH1.jpg[/img:49931d012b]

Are you ready for the closeup?
[img:49931d012b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/Night_sea/leetahicon.gif[/img:49931d012b]

Grin
--NS

Kitt

[color=green:2028175693]That is WAAAAY too cute!! :love:[/color:2028175693]

Nightsea

You mean the sketch by Wendy that I colored, right?
It is her art of course. I just colored her outline.

The little image in the previous post
on the other hand is my fault. I made it

You can always tell Wendy's art apart from
my weak imitations:

[img:6b96a89cfb]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/Night_sea/homemadeleetahno802.jpg[/img:6b96a89cfb]

Smiles,
--Nightsea

Treefox

Yep, as this shows Leetah as well:

Treefox

Of course, this must be Leetah, too:
(or not as I accidentally posted Dewshine)

Satiretto

Looks like Dewshine to me ;-)...

Treefox

Yup, I just noticed... :P Hm, not easily to mistake....
Guess I'm still not as awake as I should be....

krwordgazer

Love the costume on that Leetah! :D

Treefox

Thank you so much! It was that costume that started the idea for that picture.

Kitt

Quote:
Treefox

Yep, as this shows Leetah as well:

:love:[size=24:81ff1df6a0]GREAT MOTHER OF ALL THE HIGH ONES!! HOW DID I MISS THIS!!!!!!?????[/size:81ff1df6a0]:love: *faints* ...no wait, I hafta ask Treefox a question first... TREEFOX, MAY I USE THIS AS A WALLPAPER???? :D I wanna see this pic whenever I turn my computer on!! :love: Okay...*faints again*

Treefox

Oh Kitt! Wow...Thank you ever so much! *bounces around the office* You really made my day! Yes, my dear of course you may use it as a Wallpaper!

Kitt

I AM ON CLOUD9!!!! :love: THANK YOU, SWEETIE!! :hug2:

Tynami

WONDERFUL!!

Silverthorn

The title of this topic remembers me Sting song !

I was cleaning my computer and I have found this drawing I've made last year.
Hope you like it !

[img:9c03fc3748]http://storage.canalblog.com/07/89/93470/11723136.jpg[/img:9c03fc3748]

Treefow > Really LOVE this drawing, I've already seen it in your thread. It's one of my fav'. Leetah's hair is awesome !

Treefox

Your Leetah has an almost realistic look to her. I love your style. Awsome coloring again as well... Another one with pupils a darker shade of the iris. I love that!

And of course:
:oops: Thanks for the compliment.

Freefootgirl

Very nice! I love your art.

-Freefootgirl

Satiretto

Very pretty! I like it a lot.

Nightsea

I agree with Treefox;
the eyes on your drawing of Leetah, Silverthorn
are lovely.

Faces are so hard to draw!

:oops:
--Nightsea

krwordgazer

New Rayek-and-Leetah story:

Flood and Flowering

Minouche

Quote:
Silverthorn

The title of this topic remembers me Sting song !

I was cleaning my computer and I have found this drawing I've made last year.
Hope you like it !

I really love it. It makes even more impatient to see the one you promised me. Are you going to post it on your thread when it's done?

Silverthorn

Thanks everybody ! :D
Yes, I'll post your drawing in my thread (have to give it a new title before), and I will send you a private message too (I'm still searching pics of Teir costumes :? ).

Minouche

Quote:
Silverthorn

(I'm still searching pics of Teir costumes :? ).

Thank you so much, but as far as I'm concerned, even a loin cloth will do.

Kitt

Soooooooooooooooooooooo much beautiful Leetah stuffs!! :love:

valkerie

Its been a while since I visited this thread but I must say that all the new pictures are Gorgeous, and Now I have a couple of picture's to post as well hope you all like them

Freefootgirl

I already replied to these pictures in your thread, Valkerie, but just wanted to reiterate: They are gorgeous!

-Freefootgirl

krwordgazer

Lovely, Valkerie! :D

Nightsea

Is that MerCutter with her? Nicely drawn. :)

I colored the Wendy commission sketch of Leetah dancing...
go see the thread about those images if you'd like a peek.

Also check out the meez I made in the dolls thread I started
if you like Leetah!

And here's my latest effort:

I'm not happy with her face, but give up for right now.
--Nightsea

crescent1325

@ Val Dang girl :D The forum keeps making me do that weird login in fifty times so i missed your pretty new art. :( but still lovely as always.

@Nightsea. WOW. that is the best ive seen you do yet :D

Nightsea

Quote:
crescent1325

@Nightsea. WOW. that is the best ive seen you do yet

Thanks! :)
--Nightsea

Freefootgirl

Nightsea, you are constantly getting better and better :D Love the newest one!

-Freefootgirl

Fourleafclover

Love that virtual Leetah doll! So very elf-y. And the lightening Leetah is pretty neat too. Very visual. :)

LadyUsako

I think Leetah is cool, and she is one of my favourite female elf's in the ElfQuest... when I started to read she was my favourite... but I think ember is cool to...

I think one of my favourite pictures of Leetah is this:

in the picture nr. 2 i have tried to make Leetah's eye-shadow blue to what it looked like, because you always see her with the green one.

krwordgazer

New story about young Leetah and Savah. . .

[url=http://www.elfquest.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=352210#352210]Eclipse[/url]

dewshine_lover_1

Here is a picture of leetah i did, she is not inked in so sorry about any extra lines that are visible.

[img:7aa04ab248]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c142/lilpeach192001/Wolfrider%20pictures/scan0007.jpg[/img:7aa04ab248]

crescent1325

[color=indigo:7a6a00b456]Cute dewy!

@Usako - I like the blue shadow you did.. it makes it a more 'neutral' look.[/color:7a6a00b456]

Freefootgirl

Very nice, Dewshine! :D

Usako: I love that picture too! I like her torn expression... I agree with Crescent; I like the blue better, myself.

-Freefootgirl

krwordgazer

That's a sweet picture, Dewshine! :D

Kitt

[color=green:b5591b5ce5]There's a lot of Leetah love I'm seeing here!! :love:[/color:b5591b5ce5]

LadyUsako

I have gone through many of my pictures of Leetah and found out that she actually had blue eye shadow in some of the fist issues...

I never really noticed it before now...

Khay

Leetha has been my favourite character since I read EQ for the first time (well, read might be too much, as it was French ;-) ). Anyway, here is some of my fan art: the first one is pretty old (coloured with pastells), the others I drew last week and coloured them at the computer (graphic tablets are really great for this) :-)

I hope you like them.

Minouche

I like them very much Khay :D

Arthis

I really like them, especially Leetah in the snow.

Hi and welcome Khay! I hope you will like this place! :D

Don't hesitate to create your own topic in the fan art subforum, you really deserve one, I really want to see more of your art.

(Are you French? so few of us here...)

krwordgazer

Those are lovely, absolutely lovely, Khay. And welcome to the forum!

I second what Arthis said-- I'd love to see more of your art and for you to open a thread in the Fanfic/Fanart section. :D

Khay

Wow, thank you very much :D .

I will see what I can do.

Nightsea

Excellent images, Khay!

--Nightsea

Nightsea

I colored this image by Wendy Pini:

Hope the Leetah fans enjoy!
--Nightsea

innie

Love the colouring, and that drawing of Leetah is just gorgeous. Where is it from? I don't believe I've seen it before.

Khay

It`s very nice. I was wondering the same as innie, I haven`t seen this pic before.

Silberschweif

Me too. Please tell us where you found this picture.

Nightsea

Quote:
Silberschweif

Please tell us where you found this picture.

It is from http://www.elfquest.com/fan/handbook.pdf

I of course changed the color, and filled in a few tiny
missing bits (toes, top of her hair, left side of her clothing).

:)
--Nightsea

Songflower

Nightsea, I've never seen it either! Thanks for coloring that! Wouldn't mind seeing colored versions of that Skywise and the Cutter in that pic, too, if you or someone else should happen to get inspired...

Khayleena, I, too, like your stuff and look forward to seeing more.

Nightsea

Quote:
Songflower

Wouldn't mind seeing colored versions of that Skywise and the Cutter in that pic, too, if you or someone else should happen to get inspired...

Ok, I'm posting the Skywise in his own thread. I'll work on that
Cutter sometime too perhaps.

Hope you like him too, Songflower!
--Nightsea

Songflower

Yes, I just saw Skywise. He, too, looks great! Thanks.

Khay

Quote:
Songflower

Khayleena, I, too, like your stuff and look forward to seeing more.

Songflower, how did you get the long form of my nick Surprised ?

And Nightsea, thank you very much for the info and the pic :P .

Songflower

Khay, I forgot you hadn't posted it here; sorry if it seemed creepy, oops!!! OK, what I did was decide to go see if you had done any more nice drawings besides the Leetahs you posted on this site, which of course you have. I clicked through on one of your Leetah drawings, which brought me to the actual site where you have your drawings. Your full screen name is on that site, of course. Then I clicked "see all drawings" (or something like that) and it gave me a page with all your drawings, which I enjoyed viewing very much! So that's the answer to that one.

Khay

Oooops I forgot about that gallery Grin . I was just a little shocked at first, so I decided to ask. Thanks :D

Songflower

Haha, lol! I felt like a creepy stalker for just a crazy second there...ewwww.

NEXT PAGE