ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Leanan's wanted list & books for trade/sale

Leanan

[color=red:f243b4910b][b:f243b4910b]UPDATED March 4th 08[/b:f243b4910b][/color:f243b4910b]

Looks like I've become quite the collector... hoping someone would feel like parting with the precious now that they know it will all be online... :P

[color=crimson:f243b4910b]WANTED LIST[/color:f243b4910b]

Donning Hardcover (Starblaze?)

Book 1 (Fire and Flight) (well, a girl can dream right?)

Reader's Collection:

Skyward Shadow
Jink
Mindcoil
WaveDancers (am totally out of my depth here though...)

Comic mags:

Fire-Eye, any issues
"Old" Wavedancers, any issues but #1 and the Wavedancers Special
Futurequest, the bits not published in Readers' Collection volumes

[color=blue:f243b4910b]FOR TRADE:[/color:f243b4910b]

Donning (starblaze?) softcover editions:

Book 3 (Captives of Blue Mountain)
Book 4 (Quest's End)

These not for sale, only for trade for something I want badly enough. :P

[color=green:f243b4910b]FOR TRADE OR SALE:[/color:f243b4910b]

Father Tree Press softcover:

Book 2 Forbidden Grove - make an offer

I cannot make bids on ebay... if someone would happen to have old books or magazine issues lying around that have been read almost to bits but are still readable, and they'd be willing to sell these for a moderate price... I'd really appreciate that...

LivietheLurker

I'm afraid I won't be selling any of my collection Leanan, but I thought you'd like to know that Fire-Eye has never been published anywhere but in the EQ vol. 2 comics. In other words, there is no book or Reader's Collection called Fire-Eye, or that has the Fire-Eye storyline in it.

Kitt

[color=green:bb0b018730]I know comic shoppes that still have some of these copies available, but they would be for the cover price. I don't know if that helps. :?[/color:bb0b018730]

KingJohnny

I have some extra copies of EQ vol. 2 laying around somewhere. I don't remember which issues they are. Leanan, which issues are you looking for?

I gave nearly every Readers Collection to one of my sisters for the Christmas before last. I kinda wish I didn't. She's not very appreciative of things. I can only imagine what she's done with them. I got them all pretty cheap, about 4-7 bucks each, when my comic shop had a big sale on some old stuff. It seemed to be the right thing to do at the time, since she does love the series.

**kicks self**

Leanan

Grin No wonder I can't find the Fire-Eye book if it doesn't exist! Thanks, Livie! :roll: I'm so clueless!

King Johnny - I'm making a trade with sailorjudzia for some EQ comic mags but these are mostly non-wendy drawn titles as far as we've been able to determine (she's read them but her dad has them now and she'll be getting them in June)...

I'm not able to pay much for comic mags, though - I'm not collecting the mags in any systematic way, I'm collecting the books... I don't have that many magazine issues - let's see... I have:

Marvel reprints issue 1
Hidden Years 1
New Blood 21
KOtBW 6 and, umm, I'm not sure, 8 or 9...

Oh, and I almost forgot - the Blood of Ten Chiefs issue with Eldolil, of all things...

Grin it's hideous! :P

joyleaf1

Quote:
Leanan

Grin No wonder I can't find the Fire-Eye book if it doesn't exist! Thanks, Livie! :roll: I'm so clueless!

King Johnny - I'm making a trade with sailorjudzia for some EQ comic mags but these are mostly non-wendy drawn titles as far as we've been able to determine (she's read them but her dad has them now and she'll be getting them in June)...

I'm not able to pay much for comic mags, though - I'm not collecting the mags in any systematic way, I'm collecting the books... I don't have that many magazine issues - let's see... I have:

Marvel reprints issue 1
Hidden Years 1
New Blood 21
KOtBW 6 and, umm, I'm not sure, 8 or 9...

Oh, and I almost forgot - the Blood of Ten Chiefs issue with Eldolil, of all things...

Grin it's hideous! :P

Is this all that you have my dear? wow looks like i need to get to work for you.....marvel.....I can get at leastt some of those realy easy for you at 1.00 or so a peice.....the other ones thoe i dont know what i can find now but im sure i can get you at least a few from each set.....
if U could let me know for sure what u have if it is anymore then what i see listed that would help me out.
hope i can be of some real help here.
colleen

Leanan

thanks, colleen

but before I can buy the magazines from anyone else I'll have to check with sailorjudzia so that I won't be getting doubles... sometime this month we'll know... I can barely afford one of everything, and I already have most of the comics in book format... I'm most interested in the ones I don't have in any format... or the ones I have only in horrible finnish Egmont translation... bleh...

What titles are you selling, colleen?

joyleaf1

well my dear, im not litteraly selling anything...i do have a list of extras and trades stuffsand what im loking for, all im tryng to do here is help fellow eq lovers find stuff that they are looking for. :D

but im more then willing to check my comic shops and used books stores to find what i can for you.....thats what i mean realy. I love helping others find and have elfquest. It is a passion of mine to shair elfquest with fellow fans!!!!! 8)

Leanan

Oh, I see! Soon I'll know what I want! Thank you so much for offering to help!:D *hugs joyleaf*

I know already that I will be looking mainly for Wendy-drawn, peferably color, issues, not marvel reprints because the print quality is terribly low in those...

joyleaf1

Quote:
Leanan

Oh, I see! Soon I'll know what I want! Thank you so much for offering to help!:D *hugs joyleaf*

I know already that I will be looking mainly for Wendy-drawn, peferably color, issues, not marvel reprints because the print quality is terribly low in those...

*hugs back*

It is not a problem, if there is Just let me know and I shall see what i can do to help.
joyleaf.

Leanan

Updated list. :D

Leanan

Updated with things for trade & sale...