ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

ShadowPaw Pride

Willowspring

"Once in world much like our own, Men ruled. These men were not like the men we know today, but rather, beastial and territorial. They ruled their families with a firm hand and a blooded club. Woman and children dared not to speak, for if they did, they were beaten. And if they survived, found a new respect with the men. But, if they died, they were left for dead and awaited the animals of the earlier world to feast upon their bodies.

For hundreds of years these men lived like this, and they preferred it that way, then one day it all changed.

A night of lightning and thunder echoed across the valley, scaring the men into their homes of caves and fallen logs. Woman and children huddled closer together as they pleaded their men folk to keep them save from the earths weapons. The men, in their own fashion, reassured the lesser folk with the faith in their god.

One group of men set out to the highest ridge to tell and challenge the thunder and lightning to stop their roaring. That the earth and all its proteries belong to them and they had no say. Suddenly blinded by a strike of the purest white lightning, the men rubbed their eyes to see a vessel of enormous size suddenly settle upon the ground below them, near their families.

Grunting and howling, they ran down to protect them and to come face to face with the beings who came out. They were tall, slender and light skinned. They had five fingers like the humans did, but their ears were pointed and longer than theirs. They were
graceful. Everything that the men were not. Who were these people and why have they come?

One with jet black hair and honeyed skin looked up, her sky blue eyes locked with the leaders eyes. She smiled. Who was this female creature that stared at him in challenge so?

The Leader shook like a trembling leaf in a rain that desperately tried to hold onto its perch, he clutched his large club of wood as protection. The being continued to stare, and not making a move. Suddenly, the leader clutched his head in pain as words that were not spoken, entered his mind.
**Who are you? Where are we?** the voice said, and it seemed to echo in the highest pitch, like a soft musical bird that song its full thoarted song.
The other men, who watched their leader fall to the ground shaking, drew their clubs up high before they too fell to the ground hearing the same sound. They struggled and shook their heads, trying to rid themselves of the noise.

Others who looked like the black haired, blue eyed one looked at the men on the ground, seeing that the men were harmless, they reached out with a friendly hand, and stopped the brain splitting voice.

The men rose up, shaking and terrified. But soon, Terror turned to rage and the leader hit the one with black hair in the side of the head, for making a mockery of him in front of his tribe.

The creature screamed, holding her head while others surrounded her in protection. Blood as red as any animal fell to the ground as the creature fell slowly to the earth. Her eyes, now sightless stared up at her friends, as her lifes blood coated the earth. The other men went into the circle to kill as many as they could, not wanting to look like cowards in front of their leader.

Many of the other creatures fought back, buying some time for the others to get to safety. But they soon saw that the men had stopped them from reentering the vessel from which they came. Nodding to each other, they ran into the forest that the men were afaird of. The ones who stayed in the vessel ran anywhere to escape the slaughter that would soon follow. Their screams of agony and pain echoed in the hearts of the few who escaped and in the vessel. The reasons of coming locked in the hearts of those who escaped, and died with the ones who were slaughtered.
These elven strangers, who have been came to be known as the Wandering ones, scattered and hid themselves in caves. One, with honey blonde hair and green eyes, charmed a large furry animal with yellow long teeth, into protecting them from the men who would surely come.
Locked in eternal compact with the men, the Wandering ones looked for ways to sruvive and to fight. From safe distances they watched men make crude weapons for hunting. Nodding to each other, they began to copy the men, and made heavier more duriable weapons and skins for clothing.

The humans came and killed only a few more, as they killed them in a fierce battle where the first healer found ways to use his gifts against them in pain.

Eons and eons came and the feud still came and went, when the frozen waters and snows came. The Wandering ones went to find more warmer climates, and found a home underneath the woods above. Caves were formed by hands and tools, they made themselves a home under the dirt, coming out only when they needed to hunt. Their animal bonder bonded them with the cats of long teeth.

The battles continued and soon they found themselves watching their brethern leave, hoping to find a safer place."

ShadowPaw Pride is the home of the catriders. Elves with five fingers instead of four. They ride saber tooth cats instead of wolves. They live on an Island named Longtooth Island...

The main enemies on the Island are: Humans and Terror birds.

The Climate is just like that of Alaska with a strange little twist. Summer is 4 months out of the year and winter is 7 out of the year.

The site is still under repair, since i am getting everything up and running. such as the characters posted (all 18 characters), the animals posted, and everything else.

If you would like to join, Please follow the Link. And if you want to help, you can... I would really love it if you could come in and join

[url]http://shadowpride.freeforums.org/[/url]

Willowspring

The Elves are up! Grin

Willowspring

Alrighty guys, if anyone would like to join, by all means go ahead!

Willowspring

Frost and Bear have been Adopted by Shadowpaw

And Nightlight and Farcry have been adopted by Skywise_luver_007

Willowspring

Welcome Joyleaf to the holt! hope you have fun!!! Grin

joyleaf1

Thank you willow for the invite, I am looking around and will start posting soon, ok I have the cliff notes now, do I pick one of your guys or can I make one up? and I cant waite to play,forgive my lack of better spelling. :oops: loves and huggles

joyleaf1

Ok I have your forem figured out and made some post's of my own...lol.
on my myspace i have given my new number to my friends only so go see it, my other phone died on me.

Willowspring

We'd like to have some characters adopted before we make anymore... but i have plans about some new characters that will be introduced in the story later.... get this...

PIRATE... Elves

Willowspring

Getting started on the pirate elves... i will add themup when the story gets going AND a few more people join!

joyleaf1

kk. lol ill figure out something. 8)

joyleaf1

SWEEEEET! Ill go there and check it out.lolIm glad ur there kindred.

joyleaf1

:D ok willow I picked someone and I would love to adopt her, serakel. I left a comment/question thing.***realy hopes I can adopt her*** :poke:

Willowspring

*huggles kindred!* thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!

And yes Joyleaf you can adopt her, but she has to keep her barrier magick

Willowspring

The Characters to Adopt!!!

And i will (hopefully) get pictures up soon. As soon as i get a new scanner. But if ANYONE would want to draw the characters up, by all means have fun!

here are the characters that are up for adopting... (post for any who want to join, and for you Kindred!)
And apparently my mouse wouldnt let me just click on those who are adoptable... So the ones in BOLD are already Adopted. The others who arent Bold, are adoptable!

HERE are the Elves!!!

Bold for non adoptable!
italic for adoptable

Main

Name of Character: Swiftclaw
Players name:
Players email address:

Sex: Male
Soulname: Aots
Job in tribe: Chief

Appereance

Hair color, style and length: Golden russet red. Wavy, braided in several different places and held back in a top knot.
Eye color: yellow green
Skin Color: Light tan
Body build: Buff, built
Any markings(such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, priecings, and tattoos): A streak of four claw marks that a snow bears that trail from his mid back to his shoulder on his right side.

Weapons: A long sword built from chipped stone

Jewelry: a necklace. Long tooth hanging, and its pure black

Color Scheme: Black and Red

Clothing:
Winter: Black boots, dark red long sleeved shirt with black strips. Black cuffs. Mittens and a Black hood
Summer: open vest, long pants, regular boots.

Personility:
Very short tempered. Can attack at moments noticed. But once calmed, he can listen. Loves to drink but prefers to do that when alone. Perfers to wait before springing into action. Yet does what he wants to do

Personal History:

Any powers (please limit self to 2, sending included) sending

Family

Parents:
Siblings:
Soulmate:
Soulsibling:
Lifemate:
Children:

Animal Bond

Name: Shortpaw
Sex: male
Color: Black
Personility: very lovey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main

Name of Character: Bear
Players name: ShadowPaw
Players email address:

Race: Cat blooded/ Elven
Job in Tribe: Tanner/weaver
Soulname: Vyl

Appereance

Hair color, style and length: Sandy dark blonde. Wavy, all pulled back into a ponytale
Eye color: Black
Skin Color: Light Tan
Body Build: Boxer type. Very muscular in the chest and arms. Oval shaped face.
Any markins(such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, priecings, and any tattoos): Cuts and healing cuts on his hands

Weapons: Spear

Jewelry: None

Color Scheme: Earth Tones

Clothing
Winter: Dark brown boots (knee high). Trousers that are stuffed into the boots, green. Yellow spotted Fur vest/shirt type with long sleeves. (think of Canon Treestumps outfit in Discovery)
Summer: Open Vest, trousers, kneehigh boots

Personility
Just like the bear that live the woods, Bear often grumbles when he is interrupted with his night with his Lifemate. But under the rough exterior, Bear is very sweet. Very laid back. Prefers not to fight, but be warned, just because he doesnt like to, doesnt mean he wont!

Personal History

Any Powers (please remember no more than 2, this includes sending)
Sending

Family

Parents:
Silblings:
Soulsilblings:
Lovemate:
Soulmate: Frost
Lifemate:Frost (alive)
Children: Dewberry (alive)

Animal Bond

Name: Softpaw
Sex: Female
Color: Sandy brown
Personility: Cranky, but lovable and very protective

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main

Character name: Frost
Players name: Shadowpaw
Players email address:

Soulname: Myna
Race: Cat blooded/elven
Job in Tribe: Healer. VERY Little healing powers. Uses herbs and stones

Apperance

Hair color, style and length: Long blue-black. straight. To butt. Several stone purple beads in several locks of her hair.
Eye color: Purple
Skin Color: medium tan (year round tan)
Body Build: Curvy, real woman curves. Curves where they shoulde be. Canon Rainsong shaped face.
Any markings(such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, priecing and tattoos): a small painted healing symbol on her right shoulder. Several earrings in both of her ears. 2 on one of her ears, four in the other. Freckles across her nose and cheeks

Weapons: two daggers. one for collectioning hebs and stuffs, the other for defense.

Jewelry: Earrings. And a choker (leather one with beads swen into it)

Color Scheme: light purples and grays with a hint of black

Clothing:

Winter: Black fur around the cuffs and bottom of her light gray shirt. Light purple Long pants. Purple hood lined with white fur. Black boots outlined with white fur
Summer: Light Purple Capri pants. Long shirt with long sleeves and a thin hood.

Personility:
Calm, quiet, unobtrusive. But get her riled up, be warned or get out of her way. She is devoted to her lifemate. Can be very cruel at times when it comes to her cubs not being the best in everything and will sometimes, make them feel inferior to her.

Personnal History:

Powers(please keep it to 2 powers, sending included)
Sending, and VERY limited healing powers

Family:

Parents:
Silblings:
Soulsiblings:
Lovemate:
Soulmate: Bear
Lifemate: bear
Children: Dewberry

Animal Bond

Name: One Fang
Color: white with gray strips
Personility: Fiesty. Rambunchious. As a cub he broke his tooth and it hasnt quiet grown back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main

Name of Character: Longtooth
Players name:
Players email address:

Race: Catblooded/Elven
Soulname: Visl
Job in Tribe: Tracker

Appereance:

Hair color, style, and length: Dark brown, layered, ragged. Down to his shoulders. Often in his face. some held back in a headband.
Eye color: Dark Gold, but they darken when angered or oncerned.
Skin Color: Medium Tan (year round)
Body Build: Heavy musculed. Board in shoulders and chest.
Any markings(suchs as scars, freckles, birthmarks, priecings, and tattoos): Many scars, more on his back than anywhere else from Humans whipping him. One from his temple to his jaw on his left side

Weapons: A stone sword

Jewelry: none as of yet

Color Scheme: Dark Gray and Black

Clothing
Winter: Gray Long suit. Long pants. Long Sleeves. Black bear cuffs. Black bear boots. Black bear cape that has the head of an old bond that he took the pelt off.
Summer: Half Vest, Long pants. Knee high pboots. Hand cuffs with wrist cuffs also.

Personility: Due to be captured by humans, he became untrusting and very closed to other elves in his tribe. Yet with one he is very calm, and even sweet toward her. He is very often cursing and itches for a fight. Uses words to insult before using fists. But before his accident. He was very rambunchous, and a Flirt.

Personal History:

Powers(please remember, only 2 powers, this includes sending): Sending

Family

Parents: Moth (Mother; Deceased, killed while hunting snowbear with Longtooth), Cliptooth (Father; Deceased)
Siblings: Skybright (sister; Alive)
Soulsiblings:
Soulmates:
Lifemate:
Children:
Lovemate: Snow (alive)

Animal Bond

Name: Deathstreak
Color: White with black strips
Personility: is very calm, yet protective of the people and animals around him. Is the one who is first into action.

Main

Name of Character: Tigerclaw
Players name: Kindred
Players Email address:
Race: CatBlooded/Elven
Soulname: Shya
Job in Tribe: Lead Hunter

Appereance:

Hair color, style and length: white, very ragged, just over the shoulder. Hangs in his face
Eye Color: dark green
Skin color: light tan
Body build: Wiry, mostly leg
Any Markings(such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, priecings and tattoos): No markings. Has his left ear prieced. Missing a chunk of his right ear

Weapons: Bow and quiver of arrows

Jewelry: a single arrow head made into a necklace

Color scheme: gray and black

Clothing

Winter: Much like the Canon Gobacks. Long suits. Heavy gloves.
Summer: No shirt, likes to feel the wind on his skin, and long pants. often no shoes but often curses himself when he gets colf feet

Personility: Very personnal. Doesnt talk often. And he does its a constant growl.

Personnal History:

Powers (please remember, a limit of 2 powers, this includes sending): Sending

Family:

Parents:
Siblings:
Soulsiblings:
Soulmate:
Lifemate:
Lovemate:

Animal Bond

Name: Rogue
Color: Stripped. Sandy brown wth black
Personility: His name says it alll. Is often found from the group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main

Characters name: Iceriver
Players name: Willowspring
Players email address:
Race: Catblooded/elven
Soulname: Vyzl
Job in tribe: Archer

Appereance

Hair color, style and length: corkscrew curly blue black, mid back. held back by a beaded headband.
Eye Color: Husky blue
Body build: piete, much like Dewshines in fire and flight.
Any markings(such as scars, freckles, tattoes, birthmarks, and priecings): a friece scar on his right arm due to a human stone knife

Weapons: bow and arrow, her secondary weapon is a short stone sword

Jewelry: a arm band

Color Scheme: Blue and white

Clothing

Winter: Light blue hooded shirt that reaches mid thigh. Darker blue leggings with white snow bear boots that are held up by dark dark blue leather straps. White mittens. Head band
Summer: Off the shoulder blue shirt that comes to about midtummy. Capri pants that are held up by her boots that tie up. head band

Personility: Iceriver is sweet, caring and often the one that be seen jumping from branch to branch. She can shoot faster and farther than anyone else in the tribe.

Personal History:

Powers( please remember, limit to 2, that includes sending): Sending

Family:

Parents:
Siblings:
soulsiblings:
Soulmate: Wolfhide(alive)
Lifemate: Wolfhide (alive)
Children: Littlebit (son, alive)
Other: Nightlight and Fisher (cousins, alive)

Animal Bond

Name: Scruff
Color: sandy stripped brown
Personility: Very playful. she finds game and plays with it until she either lets it go or it drops dead from fright.

Main

Name of Character: Lionmane
Players name:
Players email address:
Soulname: Iyl
Job in Tribe: Archer

Appereance

Hair color, length and style: Sandy blonde that darkens to black. Very scruffy. Much like a lions mane. Around his face and chin.
Eye Color: Eerie Yellow
Skin Color: White
Body build: Bulky
Any markings( such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, preicings and tattoos) preicing on his right ear

Weapons: Large axe. (much like a vikings Axe) which is his secondary weapon when his quiver of arrows runs out

Jewelry: gold priecings

Color Scheme: Sandy browns and golds

Clothing:

Winter: Bundles upon bundles of furs. Very light sandy colors. Long pants. Long sleeved shirt. Boots
Summer: open vest. pants. boots.

Personility: Vey gruff. Often seen grumblng with his son Wolfhide. He is very quiet with a Loud Booming voice when he speaks.

Personal History:

Power (please remember, limit yourself to 2 powers, this includes sending):Sending

Family:

Parents:
Siblings:
Soulsiblings:
Soulmate: Crow
Lifemate: Crow (deaceased, killed by humans)
Children: Wolfhide(son, alive)
Other: Littlebit (grandson, alive).I ceriver(daughter through lifemating, alive) Nightlight( Niece, alive), Fisher(nephew, alive)

Animal Bond

Name: Highjump
Color: soft blonde with specks
Personility: True to his name, highjump is often found showing off for the ladies. He, as a cub, jumped high over his siblings and over rocks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main

Characters name: Kit
Players name:
Players email address:
Soulname: Norilyn
Job in tribe: Rock shaper

Appereance

Hair color, style and length: Bright blonde, wavy. Held up by a top knot. Its also a muilticolored hair tie.
Eye color: Bright blue
Skin Color: Light skin
Body: Belly dancer build. All hips. Very little top. Much like Leetah in Fire and Flight
Any markings(any scars, freckles, birthmarks, priecings, and any tattoos: Has freckles

Weapons: Her rockshaping and a small stone dagger

Jewelry: necklace that is shaped into a fox.

Color scheme: deep purples and grays.

Clothing

Winter: No hood. She has longsuit. Heavy with fur and leather. Boots.
Summer: purple Capris. Sandles that tie to midcalf. A Tyleet like shirt that is open underneath but covers everything. Off the shoulders but is opened many times down the arm.

Personility: Shes very bossy. She has to have her way otherwise its no good. Has to be the first into everything. Throws tanturms when not given what she wants. Often the center of attention. Likes to play pranks.

Personal History:

Powers(please remember, limited 2 powers only. this includes sending):[/b] Sending and Rockshaping

Family

Parents:
Siblings:
Soulsiblings:
Soulmate:
Lifemate:
Lovemate:
Other:

Animal Bond

Name: Rawhide
Color: Sandy Blonde
Personility: Due to an accident with the humans as a cub, Rawhide has a permanant barespot on the top of her head. She os very shy, skittish and only trusts Kit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main

Name of Character: Serakel
Players name: Joyleaf
Players email address:
Race: Pure Elven
Soulname: none
Job in Tribe: Elder/ First Comer

Appereance

Hair color, style and length: Pure Black. Striaght. Incredibliy fine. A streak of blood red in her hair. Held back by a headband
Eye Color: Two different colors. One yellow, one green
Skin Color: light tan
Body Build. Trim, willowy
Any markings( such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, priecings, tattoos): Has many scars: on her arms, legs chest. Only on her face that is under her right eye.

Weapons: A hand glove. She has collected teeth from her bonds and made it into a claw like weapon.

Jewelry: none

Color scheme: blue and black

Clothing

Winter: Long, dark blue dress with hints of black throughout.
Summer: a long gown with a headband.

Personility: Since she has first arrived here on Longtooth Island, she has lost friends, family. She feel, very often at times, alone and scared for everyone. Despertly trying to keep everyone under her watchful eye. She can often go mad and has to be watched over carefully, but she always seems to escapes her watchers and likes to be found in the oddest of places.

Personal History:

Powers (please remember, no more than 2 powers. Sending included):
senging and slight barrier magick

Family:
To basicall put it for her, all have died except the direct decendant, Swiftclaw, her many times grandson.

Animal Bond?
None[/b]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main

Name of Character: Nightlight
Players name:Skywise_luver_007
Players email address:
Soulname: Lygth
Job in Tribe: Music Maker

Appereance

Hair color, length and style: so dark red its almost black. Very curly. To her waist. held back by a light bluishgreen headband
Eye Color: Green
Body build: Curvy/piete.
Any markings(such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, priecing, and tattoos): freckles

Weapons: a small stone sword

Jewelry: many silver bangles

Color scheme: Teal/black

Clothing

Winter:
Summer:

Personility: Very sweet. often seen laughing ad making music with her flute. she always has an instursment in hand. She has one of the worst tempers when upset.

Personnal History:

Power (pleas limit yourself to 2 powers. this includes sending): Sending

Family:

Parents: Glacier( mother, deceased), Sealskin (father, deceased)
Siblings: Fisher (brother, alive)
Soulsiblings:
Soulmate:
Lifemate:
Children:
Lovemate:
Other: Lionsmane (uncle, alive), Wolfhide( cousin, alive), Littlebit( cousin, alive)

Animal Bond

Name: Whimper
Color: Black
Personility: whmper is a sweet, very lovable tiger with a bit of a temper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main

Characters name: Wolfhide
Players name:
Players address:
Soulname: Doval
Job in tribe: Weapons maker/Stone chipper (in stone, just learning to work in metal.)

Appereance

Hair color, style and Length: DArk brown, ragged in his face. Sometimes it has wolffur tied in it. Has a gottee
Eye color: deep green
Body build: Lean. Much like Canon Cutter.
Any markings (such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, priecings, and tattoos)
Has an extrememly bad scar on his face. over his left eye. Has his right ears prieced. A few notches in his left ear missing.

Weapons: a stone sword

Jewelry: his earrings and hair ordaments done from wolfhide

Color Scheme: deep browns

Clothing

Winter: Much Fur. Heavy wolf cloak. Heavy wolf fur gloves. Long pants that are trimmed with fur. knee high boots that are trimmed with fur
Summer: Vest made form wolf fur. Leaving his chest and stomach bare. Long sleeves. Long pants, knee high boots.

Personility
Rough and Ready. he is found wrestling with wolves and coming out the victor. despite his hatred for wolves, he is very open with them, never singling them out, and is often seen takng care of the wolf cubs. WAs an outcast due to this, but he has recently return due to his reconigition with Iceriver.

Personnal history:

Powers (remember limit:2, this includes sending): Sending, and small animal gathering magick

Family

Parents: Lionmane( fathe, alive), Crow(mother, deceased)
Siblings:
Soulsiblings:
Soulmate: Iceriver
Lifemate: Iceriver (alive)
Children: Littlebit (son, alive)
Other: Nightlight(cousin), Fisher(cousin)

Animal Bond: Does not have one at this time since the humans killed his Pondskipper for her meet and fur

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main

Name of Character: Snow
Players email address:
Soulname: Kai
Job in Tribe: Jewelry maker

Appereance

Hair color, style and length: Despite her name being Snow, her hair is dark brown, loose curls when wet and dries to waves. He back in a loose braid.
Eye color: whiskey brown, but she blind
Skin Coor: light tan
Body build: Curvy. not small.
Any markings (such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, priecings, tattoos): small scars on her hands, and a dreadful one on her face that goes from her temple to her jawline from a human blade. Her ears are prieced.

Weapons: since she is blind, she has no use for weapons, often has her bond animal to protect her

Jewelry: a silver amulet held up by leather chocker. Her earrings.

Color scheme: Blue and grays and whites

Clothing

Winter: White boots,blue long pants sewn together with white strings. Blue hood. Long sleeve lighter blue shirt. Lined with white fur
Summer: half shirt that comes to about to her belly button. Light blue. Dark gray pants. White wrist cuffs that go up her forearm. White boots

Personility: Before her accident with the humans, she was very much a risk taker. Never stopped talking, always making deathdefianing jumps. then she was attacked and captured by humans. Tortured until her sight was taken from her by a blow to the head. She is now very quiet, and often seen touching everything to get used to her new "sight". She is often see with her bond, and her elven protector Longtooth.

Personnal History:

Powers (please remember, onley 2 that includes sending): Sending

Family

Parents: Crispmist(mother, deceased), Stoneskipper(deceased by the same humans who captured them)
Siblings: Softpetal (sister, alive)
Soulsiblings:
Soulmate:
Lifemate:
Children:
Lovemate: Soon to be Longtooth

Animal Bond

Name: Fastfeet
sex: female
Color: white with black strips.
Personility: Very fast, very lean compared to the other cats of the pack. Yet often seen eating the most. Is missing a chuck of her ear due to a fight witht the alpha female.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main

(pictures done by Nightseas!)

Name of Character: Dewberry
Players name:
Players address:
Soulname: Ani
Job in tribe: The babysitter

Appereace

Hair color, length and style: honeyburnt blonde. Straight, mid shoulder. Held back by a green and blue headband
Eye Color: Purple
Body build: peite
any markings (such as tattoos, freckles, scars, priecings and birthmarks?) has a beauty mark on the side of her face just under her right eye

Weapons: learning to become an archer

Jewelry: Feathered EArrings

Color scheme: Greens and blues.

Clothing

Winter: Long white fur cape. Deep green pants with blue patches. same with the shirt. white boots
Summer: Some long shorts (cut off just above the knee), tie up shirt. her arms are bare but hershoudlers arent. Tied up boots.

Personility: Dewberry is paitent. First to volenteer to look atfer the cubs while everyone else goes off to hunt.

Personal History:

Powers (this includes sending, please limit yourself to 2): Sending

Family
Parents: Frost(mother, alive), Bear(father, alive)
Siblings: none
Soulsiblings:
Soulmate:
Lovemate:
Lifemate:
Children
Other:

Animal Bond

Name: Notch
Sex: female
Color: Sandy blonde
Personility: Notch is a rough and tumble cat, loves to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main

Name of Character: Farcry
Players name:Skywise_luver_007
Players email address:
Race:catblooded/elven
Soulname: Klm
Job in tribe: "one of the cubs"

Appereance

Hair color, length and style: soft black, very wavy short.
Eye color: soft gray
skin color: light tan
body build: piete
any markings (such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, priecings, tattoos) none has some majr freckles though. over her shoulders, over her nose and cheeks.

Weapons: a fishing spear

Jewlery: a necklace

Color scheme: white/light warm grays with feathers.

Clothing
Winter: Thick heavy pants. Aover the head type of shirt. Fuzzy mittens. Boots.
Summer: shorts, over the head type of shirt. hand cuffs, and slip on shoes

Personility: Farcry is a sweet, but will fight for what she can.

Personal history:

Power (this includes sending, please limit yourself to 2): sedning

Family: unknown, her parents left her as a child.

Animal Bond

name: Whisper
Color: light gray
Personility: whisper is soft quiet and very low in the ranks. Yet will stand her ground when need be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main

Name of character: Fisher
name of player:
players email address:
race: catblooded/elven
Soulname: Sheraz
Job in tribe: "cub"

Appereance

Hair color, style and length: long black, tied back in a ponytale, also headband excpet few locks seem to like escaping. sometimes his hair is always covered in mud or wet from the waters edge.
Eye color: glacier blue
body build: see younger sunto. before he went into wrapstuff

any markings (such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, priecings, and tattooes) light freckles.

Weapons: Fishing spear, and a small dirk like dagger

jewelry: a rock shaped like a fish on a scrap of leathe

color scheme: glacier blue

Clothing:
(winter) fuzziness. Long white cappe with ice blue hood. long sleeves trimmed with white fur. Long pants that are tucked into a white boots
(summer) Basically thr same as the winter outfit ecept no cape and little fur.

Personility: Fisher is calm cool and collected. He loves to sit around and fish. He loves to sort out any problems he is having with the tribe while fishing. He can be seen feeding the narwhales.

Personal history:

Power(please include sending, and limit yourself to 2): Sending

Family

Parents: Glacier (mother, deceased), Sealskin (father, deceased)
Siblings: Nightlight (sister, alive)
Soulsiblings:
Soulmate:
Lovemate:
Lifemate:
Children:
Other:
Lionmane(uncle, alive)

Animal Bond

Name: Swiftjaw
Color: White
Personility: Swiftjaw is the cat who loves the water. much to his fellow pridemates disdain, he loves to fish. Loves to play. Often seen with a fish in his mouth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main

Name of Character: Softpetal
Players name:
Players email address:
Sex:Female
Soulname: Rieva
Job in tribe: 113

Appereance

Hair color, length and style: Sandy blonde. wavy. mid back. shaggy in apperence, but likes to be pushed back. Has a single lock of hair held together with 3 different colors
Eye color: Honey brown
Any markings (such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, priecings, and tattoos): Freckles. Has a small knick in her ear due to an accident where she didnt duck fast enough

Weapons: Sling shot

Color scheme: Tans, golds and light pinks.

Clothing
Winter: Long sleeved shirt that would go about mid thigh (the color of gold), long pants that would be the mix of all three colors. Black boots.
Summer: A short sleeved shirt that is held together by leaves. mismatched leathers. Long tan pants that cover gold boots with patches of pink on them.

Personility: Soft. Quiet. speaks her mind only once in a while. prefers to send, but is a softtalker.

Personal History:

Power (sending is included in this, limit yourszelf to 2): A powerful sender.

Family

Parents: Crispmist(mother, deceased), Stoneskipper (father, deceased, murdered by humans)
Siblings: Snow (sister, alive)
Soulsiblings:
Soulmate:
Lovemate:
Lifemate:
Children:
Other:

Animal Bond

Name: Crispmoon
Color: Sandy
Perosnility: as a cub, crispmoon likes to stay by Softpetals side

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main

Name of Character: Skybright
Players name:
Players email address:
Soulname: Lari
Job in tribe: "one of the cubs"

Appereance:

Hair color, style and length: Lightbrown, wavy, intertwinced with many of the colors above. Just to her waist
Eye Color: Hazel
Body type: Willowy
Any markings(such as scars, freckles, brithmarks, preicings, tattoos): Ears prieced. A small scar on her cheek

Weapons: Spear
Jewelry: small earrings, bracelet

Color scheme: Many colors. Think of auraora Borielas (sp??)

Clothing
Winter: During the winter, she has deep green leathers, with black fur lining. the only colors are in her hair.
Summer: Long pants held together by patches of many colors. Her shirt is many layers of different colors. Her boots are black

Personility: Sweet. Glowing and loves to have fun. she very niave. caring. she is often running free despite her brother warning her not too.

Personnal History:

Power (please include sending. limit yourself to 2): Sending

Family

Parents: Moth (mother, deceased), Cliptooth (father, deceased)
Siblings: Longtooth (brother, alive)
Soulsibling:
Soulname:
Lovemate:
Lifemate:
Children:
Other:

Animal Bond

She does not have one at this time. She just lost hers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main

Name of character: Littlebit
players name:
players email address:
race: catblooded/elven
Job in tribe: "cub"

Appereance

hair color, style and length: Rough, sandy brown, much like his father. very scruffy.
Eye color: iceblue
Skin color: Light tan
Body build: lean, but muscular... Look at an average two year old
Any markings (such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, priecings and tattoos) freckles and covered in dirt

Weapons: none
color scheme: Dark blues

Clothing
Winter: fur lined trousers. Boots. Long sleeve shirt. hood. mittens.
Summer: fur lined trousers., no shoes. no shirt.

Personility: Very sweet unless he hasnt have a nap. then hes cranky. He is just beginning to learn how to talk and can form semi tellable sentences.

Personnal History:

Powers (sending is included in the 2 powers. Limit yourself to 2): Sending

Family
Parents: Iceriver (mother, alive), Wolfhide (Father, alive)
Soulsiblings:
Soulmate:
Lovemate:
Lifemate:
Children:
Other: Lionmane( grandfather, alive)

Animal bond. None yet

joyleaf1

Ok thank you for letting me know she is mine here, if I may....is she a shielder not unlike zahntee because that is the way u describe her?? and ok no tree shaper, but if u are going to deside there powers u should have them listed and not leave them open like u have. because I sugjested and u rejected??? and its ok they are your elves and u want controle. that is great how ever you should make clear there powers if the person cant pick them. :D :D and i went to the site first with no reply, i found her to be mine here. :? :? :?
Love you.
Joyleaf

Willowspring

Shes yours on the site too.

And its a lot like Zhantees. And the reason why i dont want a tree shaper in the Catriders is because they live in the rocks and mountains... much like cavecats.. So, my reasonings...

joyleaf1

Quote:
Willowspring

Shes yours on the site too.

And its a lot like Zhantees. And the reason why i dont want a tree shaper in the Catriders is because they live in the rocks and mountains... much like cavecats.. So, my reasonings...

understood sweet friend and thank you :hug2:

Willowspring

Quote:
joyleaf

[quote:cfdc526d06="Willowspring"]Shes yours on the site too.

understood sweet friend and thank you :hug2:[/quote:cfdc526d06]

:hug2:

Willowspring

hey joyleaf, you have officially adopted her on the site now!

And i got Fernando to join muahahaha!

Icemoon

if I register, can I make a new character ?

Willowspring

[quote:b4c0a38f82="Icemoon"]if I register, can I make a new character ?[/quote:b4c0a38f82]

I have no problem with it as long as you adopt one of the original characters if you want Grin

Willowspring

I'm adding new characters...

Heres a bit of info on them
They are pirate elves.

Sea faring elves who make their living on the beaches and the sea. They are pure elves and welcome all, never the ones t fight but will defend if need be.
They like to party, have fun and love to lay around in the sun and play. They have tattoos, and are highly gifted in the magickal arts.
They live in "houses"(caves which are so highly decorated that they look and feel like houses), on boats. Some are seen with hammacks.

They have a high one, who is very gentle, despite everything that has happeneded to him, along with his son.

There are also humans that been adopted by the elves. These humans believe that they too are elves since they were given up by their parents who thought that the children were deformed in same way. If you would like to help with the CIS's of the humans who live with these elves i have no problem with them.
I say deformed because in anicent human cultures if they are blind, deaf, braindead(slow), have deformities in apperance, they are instantly outcasted or killed.
Woman of these humans are often much more gentle and will give their children to the "spirits of the seawater" for safe keeping.

Will get their CIS's up and everything oon :D Grin

Willowspring

[quote:ab2154c5cc="Tymber"][quote:ab2154c5cc="Willowspring"]I'm adding new characters...

Heres a bit of info on them
They are pirate elves.
[/quote:ab2154c5cc]

Someone is trying to lure me specifically methinks...![/quote:ab2154c5cc]

*looks side to side coyly* .... maybe... :D

Willowspring

And now without furture ado! YES! i am accepting new characters AS LONG AS YOU ADOPT SOMEON ELSE!!!

THE PIRATE ELVES!!!!!!

Here will be the pirate elves CIS, both adoptable and non

B for adopted.

i for non adopted

[i:e009e656a0] Main

Name of Character: Coral
Players Name:
Players Email Address:(for admin use only)

Race: pure elven
Job in Tribe: Captain
Soul name: Vylza

Appearance

Hair color, style and length: Tawny curly brown, pulled back in a loose ponytale where some of her hair escapes from the bonds to curl around her face. To her waist.
Eye color: Tawny gold
Skin color: golden tan
Body build: willowy
Any markings (such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, piercings, and any tattoos): A small tear in her ear, preicings on both sides, many many of them. A small tattoo on the underside of her right eye, the simple of the captain
Weapons: a saber like rapier
Jewelry: Golden coin necklace, and several rings on her fingers along with her earrings.

Color scheme: Blacks, dark reds and golds

Clothing:
Summer- Short jacket shirt shirt, peasant. long black boots with belt buckles. Hat, long blood red pants. The jacket has gold lining and red patches.
Winter- Loner jacket, no hat. Blood red pants, thight high boots with golden buckles. Tight black gloves.

Any powers: (please no more than two, sending included)
Sending (regrettably she is the only one out of her family that is the only one without powers.)

Hobbies: open to adoptee

Skills(one primary, two secondary):
Strong leadership, hunting and scoutings

Personality:
Coral is very high strong, and just a little vain. And has quite a temper when its triggered. Often called the Tempest of Theif Hil. A bit of a flirt and a very loving and lovey person. A big softie when it comes to children

Personal History: open to adoptee

Family

Parents: stern(father, alive), Whalefire (mother,deceased)
Soul mate: none (to be swiftclaw)
Lifemate(s):
Children: none
Siblings: Gull (sister, alive)
Soul siblings: Comet (soulsister, alive)
Love mate: Scamp(male, alive) [/i:e009e656a0]

[b:e009e656a0]Main

Name of Character: Comet
players name: Skywise_luver_007
players email address:
Soulname: Astri
Job in tribe: Star Gazer " keeper of directions"

Apperance

Hair color, length and style: Silver to her shoulders, wavy.
Eye color: steel gray that darkens to storm gray when angry.
Skin Color: light golden tan
Body build: curvy
Any markings (such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, priecings, and or tattoos):
A tattoo of a star on her right shoulder (more like a comet), light freckles, and her ears preiced.

Weapons: Sword

Jewelry: a pair of earrings that are in the shape of stars that dangle.

Color scheme: Silver and blue

Clothing:
Summer: Silver and blue shirt (three different layers), same type of skirt. Long thin, dark gray sleeves., dark gray corset. Knee high boots that are dark blue with white stars sewn in.
Winter: Silver and blue ants, thick shirt with thicker sleeves. same boots.

Personility: Sweet,caring, very paitent. A bit of a play girl and loves to bed in threes, until she met her lifemate and had a cub. She then became VERY protective and often reassures her friend and soulsister Coral in her dealings of the tribe.

Power(please keep it to 2 powers; this includings sending)
sending

Family:

Parents: Star(mother deceased), Kelp( father, deceased)
Lovemate? no
Soulsiblings: Coral(soulsister, alive)
Soulmate: sky
Lifemate: Sky (male, alive)
Children: Starfire( newborn daughter, alive)

Will play Starfire as well![/b:e009e656a0]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[i:e009e656a0]Main

Character name: Ash
Players name:
Players email Address:
Soulname: Rlyn
Job in tribe: Tattooist

Apperance

Hair color, length and style: Black, straight, mid shoulder. has a gottee.
Eye Color: Dark gray
Skin Color: Deep tan
Body build: stocky.
Any markings(such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, preicings and/or tattoos) Several tribal tattos on his arm and leg. Lost a leg due to a shark

Weapons: Short Sword

Jewelry: A armband and a chocker like necklace

Color Scheme: Green and Black

Clothing
Summer: Long pants (black), Vest (dark green), Black and green striped boots. Has Crutches.
Winter: Thicker verison of summer clothing, but with a long jacket.

Personility: Ash is a grump. often seen drawing up new tattoos. Since the attack, he has become sullen, withdrawn and quick to anger. But if you get undr that tough exterior, you will see he is such a softie. He hates sharks with good reason.

Power (please keep it to 2; this includes sendings)
Sending

Family

Parents: doesnt remember
Soulsiblings: none
Soulmate: Dreamberry (female, alive)
Lifemate: Dreamberry
Children: Lost their child (Later to be found out that its Farcry from the catriders)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[i] Main

Character name: Sky
Players name:
RAce: pure elven
Soulname: Skli
Job in Tribe: Fisher

Apperance

Hair color, length and style: Wheat blonde, with dark undertones. to shoulders layered. shaved on the sides
Eye color: Light cornflower blue
Skin Color: Light golden tan
Body build: skinny yet muscular
Any markings ( such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, preicings, and /or tattoos) Has tribal tattoos on the sides of his head that goes down his back. To earrings in his right ear.

Weapons: Bow and Arrows

Jewelry: arm band(silver), necklace(silver)

Color Scheme: Cornflower blue and black

Clothing:
Summer: shorts (to knees, blue), with black stars sewn in. Black shirt. Black and blue boots.
Winter: pants instead of shorts, and longer verison of everything with a deep blue jacket.

Personility: quiet, loving, often see with a fishing pole in his hand. He can and will get into your face if you do something wrong. Very protective of his family, especially his new cub.

Power(please keep it to 2; this includes sending)
Sending

Family
Parents: unknown
Siblings: unknown
Lovemate: none
Soulmate: Comet
Lifemate Comet (female, alive)
Children: Starfire (daughter, alive)[/i:e009e656a0]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character name: Spinner
Players name:
Soulname: Rope maker

Apperance

Hair color, length and style: long black hair, very poofy when dry but spiral curly when wet. Pulled back by a headband. Some locks of hair escape the band to hang in his face.
Eye color: deep green
Skin Color: Bronze
Body build: lean
Any markings (such as freckles, scars, birthmarks, preicings, and/or tattoos)
Many scars on his hands, tattoos all up and down his right hand and arm. two preicing on his right ear, 4 in the other.

Weapons: Dagger

Jewelry: his earrings

Color scheme: wheatblonde/silver

Clothing
Summer: wheat blonde vest with silver patterns. dark gray sleeves. Dark wheat blonde pants, silverwhite boots with black buckles.
Winter: thicker verison of the summer

Personility: sweet caring, and has a bit of a temper. He loves to spin nets and likes to test them out in hunting.

Powers( please keep it to 2, this includes sending)
Sending

Family

Parents:
Siblings:
Lovemate: Flint(male, alive)
Soulsiblings:
Soulmate:
Lifemate:
Children:[/i:e009e656a0]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[b:e009e656a0] Main

Character name: Korilyn
sex: female
Soulname: Kailyna
Job in tribe: Wine maker

Apperance

Hair color, length and style: Dark bornw that has shades of dark red. Wavy to mid back.
eye color: storm gray
Body build: curvy but skinny
Any markings( such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, preicings, and/or tattoos)
Preicings, tattos on her shoulder to her hands. Small scars on her shoulders and collarbone on her right side

Weapons: Small throwing axe with another one handed one

Jewelry: her earrings, silver based bracers. Arm back with beads, a small silver necklace with deep red stone

Color Scheme: deep burgandy, black and silver

Clothing:
Summer: Mid thigh shorts (black) short many layered shirt( gray), Burgandy corset. Black and burgandy boots with silver buckles.
Winter: A longer verison of summer clothes

Personility: Sweet, caring. A bit niave. Cheerful and loud when drunk. Often see with a tankard in hand. A nice listener when handing the drinks, and often a good shoulder to lean onto. Very careful though around men because she has never had a lovemate.

Personal History:

Power(this include sending; please limit yourself to 2)
Sending

Family

Parents: Crispsea(mother, deceased), Furseal(father, deceased)
Lovemates: none
Soulmate: (will be Zorth)
Lifemate: (will be Zorth)
Children: none[/b:e009e656a0]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[b:e009e656a0]Main

Characters name: Dreamberry
players name: Kindred
Race: Pure elven
Soulname: Drei
Job in Tribe: Clothes maker

Apperance

Hair color, style and length: light goldenred, curly (loose curls) to her shoulders held back by a golden headband
Eye color: Lavender purple
Body build: peite
Any markings(such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, preicings, and/or tattoos) OMG FRECKLES!!!
Her ears are preicied as well

Weapons: short sword

Jewelry: golden headband/ gold earrings

Color scheme: purples and golds

Clothing
Summer: A golden yellow bar maids dress with deep purple corset. Deep purple boots, with golden buckets, headband
Winter: a longer dress

Personility: Despite her name, Dreamberry isnt much of a drinker, and tends to stay away from the hardstuff. She is calm, cool and collected, and will be friece when need be!

Powers(this includes sending; please limit yourself to 2)
Sending

Family:

Parents: Narwhale(Fathers, deceased), Storm(mother, deceased)
Lovemate: none
Soulmate: Ash
Lifemate: Ash
Children: Lost their child (will be Farcry)[/b:e009e656a0]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character name: Noriah
Players name:
Soulname: None
Job in Tribe: Healer

Apperance

Hair color, style and length: Curly blonde, loose curlse to just past his shoulders. a headband made from silver
Eye Color: Kight jade green with hints of blue
Skin Color: Light peach
Body build: trim but muscular
Any markings(such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, preicings, and/or tattoos)
None yet as a small tatto on his arms made form all the years he has lived

Weapons: his healing powers

Jewelry: a silver necklace/ silver headband

Color Scheme: Green and Tan with hints of blue

Clothing
Summer: Tan Vest held together by gold buckle, green pants with boots that are dark blue
Winter: thicker verison of summer

Personility: Desite his long lived life, he is incredibiliy caring and sane. Despite being forece to leave the home he lived in for many years and using his powrs in anger and pain, he is incredibility sweet. A good listen and an excellant person to be with.

Personal History: Open to adoptee

Power(please keep to 2; this includes sending)
Sending
Healing/dark healing

Family

Parents: Unknown
Siblings: many, all gone, deceased or not remembered.
Lovemate: open
Soulsiblings (none)
Soulmate: Zhartena (female, deceased)
Lifemate: Zhartena( deceased), and many others (all deceased)
Children: Zorth (son, alive), and other alive (unknown) and Dead[/i:e009e656a0]

Characters name: Zorth
Players name:
Soulname: None
Job in Tribe: Storyteller

Apperance

Hair color, style, length: Honey golden brown, loose curls, held back by headband.
Eye color: Turquiose
Skin Color: Light Tan
Body build: lean
Any markings(such as scars, freckles, birthmarks, preicings, and/or tattoos) a tattoo of tribalness on his right side of his chest and arm

Weapons: Sword

Jewelry: Necklace, armband

Color Scheme: Tans and all shades of blue

Clothing
Summer: Pants (tan with some patches of blue), long thin light blue sleeves, vest is dark blue. Silvery light blue boots (knee high)
Winter: thicker verison of summer clothing

Personility: Zorth is mysterious. A storytell who likes to stretch the truth just a bit, but is true to his word. Like his father, he has seen his family and friends die or be lost yet he is still caring and a huge sweetheart.

Personal History: Open to adoptee

Power(please keep it to 2; this includes Sending)
Sending

Family

Parent: Noriah(father, alive), Zhartena(mother, deceased)
Siblings: many unknown(alive or dead)
Lovemate: any
Soulsibling: none
Soulmate: will be Korilyn
Lifemate: will be Korilyn
Children none[/i:e009e656a0]

Willowspring

Two more people have joined

My lovemate Fernando (muahahha, i made him)

And Blackmagickrose :D *hugs* thank you sweetie!

Willowspring

And BMR's hubby joined too!!! WHOO

okay, lets get the story going!

Willowspring

[quote:b1af4a4ae2="Kindredsoul"]*ppeks in*
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you Willow :oops:

Just had to get some things in order before I could jump in Wink

I would very much like to adopt Tigerclaw. He still reminds me so much of one of my originals years ago, (not to mention, he reminds me alot like my own soulmate Surprised ), so I think I have a really good connection to his personality Wink

And I'm really drawn to Dreamberry, if I could adopt her for when the pirate story begins! :jump:[/quote:b1af4a4ae2]

*hugs* Alrighty!!!! and Dreamberrys yours! and So is Tigerclaw! i hope u like playing them.

(btw kinny, you can adopt 2 of the catriders and 2 of the pirates or make your own too) Grin

Willowspring

Kinny has adopted:

Tigerclaw and Dreamberry

(though i am wondering if she made her own characters)

Willowspring

*hugs tightly* and yes you can start in the RPG now :D

Tynami

I've joined up too :) As soon as I find a gal or two I like and am approved for I'll start RPing... hehe I can't wait!

Willowspring

WHOOHOOO!!!! :D

Tynami

I'm a little behind on posting, but I hope to catch up soon.

I adopted Coral and Kit, plus made Jeweleyes an addition to the pirates :)

Right now I'm dolling all played characters on here, just lemmi know if you want to be done (on here or on there).

joyleaf1

Ok willow I appolojise, I have not been on the internet to much as of late....I need to get my but in there and get moving...lol. Wink

joyleaf1

Ok I have been on the site the past few days reading the storys and I am not sure how to insert serakel into the story, shes the silent elder....umm could some one give her a que in...??Im on there thoe...lol and witch story is everyone in? Im unsure....thank you.

joyleaf1

and hey how do you upload pictures to the forem? is it like here or diffrent??? 8) and get your butt in here and help me woman!!!lol. Grin

Icemoon

heeeeeeeeello !
Im registered !
my name there's ShyMind

Icemoon

Can I adopt SkyBrigt, Pleaaaaaaaaaaase ???
*puppy eyes :awww:*

Willowspring2

sure!

Icemoon

yay !!!
and may I create a char ?

joyleaf1

I did a post,and I look forward to geting into it more.*huggles*

camwen

I just joined, as long as I'm approved by admin :). I've been looking for a holt for forever and this one seems fun, not to mention not very intimidating ;). I'm new at role playing so be easy on me!

Skywise_Luver_007

Ah, we're all understanding enough to be gentle on newcomers... most of us have hectic enough lives that we're not worried as long as everyone's having fun...

Willowspring2

Welcome Camwen! i hope you have a good time there... we dont bite really... we dont..

Most of us there have children and we hope you have fun. PM me or Sky about the info u want