ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

ELFQUEST ITEMS FOR SALE

dragonsroost

Hi everyone,

Just cleaned out a storage unit and found some cool elfquest items I collected. No longer have the room for everything so will list what i have and if you are interested call or e-mail me and I would be happy to send pics or whatever you need. if you see a item you want make me a offer. I currently have a 100% postive rating on e-bay but some of this stuff is not on there.

ITEMS:
ELFQUEST COMICS 1-21 $1.50 COVER PRICE DATE 1978 (#1) TO 1985 (#21) GREAT CONDITION MAGAZINE SIZE $100.00

ELFQUEST BOOK 1 - 4 STARBLAZE EDITIONS GOOD CONDITION HAS WEAR WILL SEND PIC FOR CONDITIONS MAKE OFFER

THE COMPLETE ELFQUEST BOOK 5 SIEGE AT BLUE MOUNTAIN GOOD COND MAKE OFFER

ELQUEST GATHERUM 1981 YELLOW COVER MAKE OFFER
ELFQUEST GATHERUM VOL 1 & 2 1987 & 1988 MAKE OFFER FOR SET

ELFQUEST BOOK 1 HARDCOVER #1751 SIGNED WITH SLEEVE
ELFQUEST BOOK 2 HARDCOVER #2249 SIGNED WITH SLEEVE
ELFQUEST BOOK 4 HARDCOVER #1925 SIGNED WITH SLEEVE OFFER FOR SET

BOOKS MAKE OFFER ON THESE
ELFQUEST BEDTIME STORIES 1994 MINT
THE WOLFRIDERS GUIDE TO THE WORLD OF ELFQUEST 1997 NM/MINT
THE BIG ELFQUEST GATHERUM 1994 NM/MINT
A GIFT OF HER OWN 1995 MINT

ALSO HAVE SOME NEWER COMICS 1-20 MISSING 10,14,16 ALSO HAVE WORLDPOOL AND KINGS CROSS

just found a unopened calander from 1998 make offer

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING INTERESTS YOU E-MAIL ME OR POST IF YOU WANT PICS OR ANYTHING

LadyNightfall

No offence, friend, but I can get the board game, NIB, shrink-wrapped on ebay for $25. I think $150 might be a bit unfair!

dragonsroost

you are right the one i have is listed at $100 open on buy it now i saw the other ones for 25.00 went with what was being asked for the 88 version not the 86 version