ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Mystic Wanders a tribe of traveling elves

dewshine_lover_1

Myself and Willow are working on a holt, if anyone is interested. We are trying to listen to everyones views, opinions and ideas about what they want in a holt. We are just starting, but you can sign up if you want.

It is a work in progress, so dont get scared off if you get there and not much is available ok. thanks alot.

http:/mysticwanders.forumotion.net

btw. i have learned my lesson with previous mistakes. lol just so everyone knows.

dewshine_lover_1

I need Moderators and anyone willing to help set up the site.

Any idea's are welcome! thanks!

Icemoon

this sounds cool !
I'll be happy to help you making that holt :)
(I registered Wink )

Willowspring2

And whats cool! you can design your own character :D So, no adopting

dewshine_lover_1

Great, thanks Icemoon, Welcome to Mystic Wanders!

dewshine_lover_1

The site is coming along nicely. We have 4 members, if anyone else would be interested in joining, please do so.

dewshine_lover_1

Well we have started our story now, and are creating some background characters with the option of adoption in the future. Please join up :D

dewshine_lover_1

Welcome Tynami aka Katycombs! to Mystic Wanders holt! thanks so much for joining our holt! hope you enjoy!

dewshine_lover_1

Wow, it has been along time. I shut this site down because no one was signing up. I would love to re do it, if anyone is interested in it. I may change some things and take opinions on it.

Its was basically like gypsies, only we called them mystics. The only difference is they didnt travel like a true gypsie, they only traveled once a year to where they traded with other tribes.

Well if anyone is interested, let me know.. and feel free to put in an opinion. I will probably like to have someone help me set it up so im not on my own lol