ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Neither a bug nor a suggestion

Leanan

I don't know where to post this!

Anyways, a long time ago I made a topic in the Fan Art and fan fiction subforum titled 'Fanfiction table of contents'. My first post listed all my fanfics and I advised others to list theirs. The preservers made the topic a sticky.

Now I had to edit the first post (really had to - the links went all wonky when the forum was moved to the new website).

It seems that since I'm not a moderator, the topic is no longer a sticky after I edited it... could some preserver sticky it again with nice-nice wrapstuff, please? Puppy_eyes

RichardPini

Quote:

I don't know where to post this!

Anyways, a long time ago I made a topic in the Fan Art and fan fiction subforum titled 'Fanfiction table of contents'. My first post listed all my fanfics and I advised others to list theirs. The preservers made the topic a sticky.

Now I had to edit the first post (really had to - the links went all wonky when the forum was moved to the new website).

It seems that since I'm not a moderator, the topic is no longer a sticky after I edited it... could some preserver sticky it again with nice-nice wrapstuff, please? Puppy_eyes

Done.

Leanan

Thank you, ElfPop! :D