ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Can't log out?

CrimsonAnna

Dear Richard and Preservers!

I can't log out from the site. Please help.

Embala

Are you sure it's a log-up problem?

I ask because I knew from another computer that I have to refresh the site to see that I'm logged out.

Firethorne

I'm having this problem too. It won't let me log out. I hit the log out button, close all windows, come back and I'm still on. Log out, refresh, still on. Any suggestions?

Embala

Sorry - no solution ... but meanwhile I know that it depends on the computer? / software? / browser? that's used.

When I use my comp at home it normally don't let me log out ...

when I use the comp at work (during lunch break Wink) I log out without problems ...

Maybe it has to do with the time I spent online, tho ... I can (sometimes) log out at home after a very short session (and the sessions at work are rather short, too).

Firethorne

This is still an issue and on more than one computer/ software/ browser. Is it a site thing, it just really, really wants us to stay and chat? *shrug* It doesn't seem to be a huge deal at this time, but I thought it deserved mentioning. Are CrimsonAnna and I the only ones ever to have expereinced this?

Embala

as I said - no log out for me at home, easy log-out at work comp ... and both use Internet Explorer ... :/

Trollbabe

Try "Delete Browsing History" under "Safety", if you're using Windows.

Embala

Thanks. Smile I'll try.