ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Wendy Pini - ART Portfolio, Signed Limitted Edition, ELFQUEST III 1982

mcalldp

Anyone know value or are interested in this?
"Elfquest III", Has gold lettering on the front, 12 numbered paintings and two extra ones (not numbered) The folder is signed with additional printed information inside.

The plastic bag the folder slips into still has the original price sticker on it. Everything is in perfect shape except the edge is splitting on the outer plasted cover bag. There are no rips, folds, color-loss, etc... on the folder and artwork.
It's numbered 1741/3000 & published by Schanes and Schanes in 1982.

Advice on value or interested offers more than welcome, thank you for your help! Now here are some pictures (Bad coloring from iPhone):

mcalldp

Still taking offers

Skya

If you're just looking for a value I've mostly seen these go on Ebay for $20 on teh low end and $40 on the very high end. It does have the two extra prints that for some reason tend to disappear a lot so I'd probably say it's worth about $30.

mcalldp

Skya said

If you're just looking for a value I've mostly seen these go on Ebay for $20 on teh low end and $40 on the very high end. It does have the two extra prints that for some reason tend to disappear a lot so I'd probably say it's worth about $30.

Thank you for the info. I looked at what was on eBay, (Same one $100 - undercut it by $10 and it did not sell. In a way, I am glad. I really like it and the books but I am doing a fire sale on everything I own due to job loss so I may be forced to list it again and appreciate your info on value.

snowbear

Remember that there were two versions of the 3rd Portfolio. There was a limited version that had only 12 plates, and the limited version you have with 14. The limited version is definitely worth more, so make sure, when you're searching on eBay that you take that into consideration.

Shadowfire

is this still available, and if so, how much are you asking for it?