ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

How can you turn off Notifications?

MultiMEDEA

Is there any way to turn off the Notifications tag at the top of the menu bar or eliminate it completely?

Embala

Is your question only about the little flag, Medea? If yes, why don't you simply ignore it? And/or use the "Delete All Notificatons" button occationally?

I'm looking for a way to turn off ALL the email notifications ... so far I had no luck with changing my "privacy settings" to NO (all besides the Newsletter option). I still get emails for reactions on Polls and Likes.

MultiMEDEA

Because I don't want to just ignore it. I want it gone. Evilgrin It was never necessary before, why is it now?

I turned off all emails from Elfquest.com years ago 'cause I was getting too much nuisance stuff. That might be the only way to not get Notification emails.

Embala

Because I don't want to just ignore it. I want it gone. Evilgrin It was never necessary before, why is it now?

They are not necessary when you stick to the threads ... I guess.
But it's the only possibility to keep track on this social part in case you have more than minor activities there.
At least the notifications don't "eat space" anymore ... hm - maybe it is possible to "customize them away"?

I turned off all emails from Elfquest.com years ago 'cause I was getting too much nuisance stuff. That might be the only way to not get Notification emails.

I's like to get at least newsletters - in case there will be any anymore.

Wolfrider

My notifications have gone all nuts too. I get 15 notifications that Embala has replient to a comment or 30 notifications that someone has replied to the three word story sentence, but nothing about other threads I post to now. It was all right before but this week April 14 thru 20 its been goofy as I described above. Is there something I can do with it?