She is. He´s a firstborn, so he´s taller than the Wolfriders. ^^

And next:

Handtalking

Hawk and Ruska

Tonia

Wow! Your work is beautiful! I really love the Nightfall n Redlance one Heart

jeb

She is. He´s a firstborn, so he´s taller than the Wolfriders. ^^

That's why I like it. We have the same thing at Rivertwine Holt. No firstborn, but some of the elders are tall and the younger elves are shorter. It's easy to forget until someone draws a scene where they really pay attention to making everyone proportional. Really makes you think about how those physical characteristics might influence the interactions between the characters.

Angelalex242

For the record, I'm Wolfdancer and Nikel.

Yes, he was really carried off by two Go Backs...

Sonia (the chieftess he Recognized) and Allegro (Sonia's #2.)

They're currently having a rough time of it...

He thinks Sonia's dead (he got possessed by evil magic, his Teir like powers drove the elks crazy, and he threw Sonia at a crazy Elk. She then didn't respond to a Recognition enhanced Send, so he figures she's dead. She actually didn't respond cause she doesn't like him.) He is so griefstricken that he doesn't Send, because his waves of Grief would hurt the tribe. Also, more then a little emo just now.

Sonia, on the other hand, despised Wolfdancer...so she first thought it wasn't true, then she got mad at the whole situation, then she hit on Hawk to try to replace him, then she felt lonely because Hawk was loyal to his chief and said no. And now she's on her way back to the forest to stop the dark magic.

Nikel, meanwhile, is an ancient warrior of Go Back lineage (nearly 3 times the age of the 2nd oldest Go Back), with a bunch of unusual weapons, many of which were forged by Two Edge (nobody else could've made 'em!)

Dreamcat

Wolfriders of Oakleaf-holt

Dreamcat

Shadow

Dreamcat

Redmane and Blackthorn

Dreamcat

Chieftess Sonia

Dreamcat

Beku

Starfall

Meeran

Oryn

Dreamcat

Softfur

Foxtrail

Night Arrow

Fletcher

Crucent

pretty pretty pretty pretty! And Night Arrow has freckles, I didn't see that before! totally adorable

jeb

I really love all these portraits you are doing! You have such a great style that really gives each of them a personality.

Would you consider a trade? You draw my character and I'll do something for you, either a piece of art or a story?

Dreamcat

jeb said

Would you consider a trade? You draw my character and I'll do something for you, either a piece of art or a story?

Sounds pretty fair to me! A story would be nice. ^^
Message me a description of your chars.

Dreamcat

Snowfight

jeb

Sounds pretty fair to me! A story would be nice. ^^
Message me a description of your chars.

Yay! Message sent!

jeb

Snowfight

This picture reminds me of the picture with Cutter and Picknose fighting against Guttlekraw's guards in the fight for the palace.

It took me a moment to notice the figures in the foreground, but it's a really neat affect.

Dreamcat

Bearfurs

Dreamcat

Guess who!

Tynami

Oh wow, so photo-realistic on Rayek! Gorgeous work on him, he looks so real. The twoshot is adorable, especially the bear Smile

Dreamcat

Apologize

Dreamcat

Mud and Fireflys

A frisky chase

Dreamcat

Kesrel

Dreamcat

In her wildest dreams

Dreamcat

Chiefly Dreams - Lock and Braids

for Angelalex

Firya

I just browsed through this whole thread, and WOW! Bow_down
All these different styles/looks, from simple sketches to photo realistic portraits, what a talent! I loved your WIP movies of the Kahvi portrait, so much work! I'm in awe :D

Dreamcat

The Scout and the Warrior

For Jeedai

While drawing this, I really started wondering if Yarl was Beku´s sire for they share those grey eyes. His relation to her mother Chev was described as 'best friends', but knowing his philandering, it could very possibly be.

Dreamcat

Siblings

Cub Softfur and young Foxtrail from Oakleaf Holt. Softfur collects minerals, in this pic, she gave her brother her newest treasure as a present. I made this to show the closeness these two siblings share.

Dreamcat

Foxkid

Rascal cub Foxtrail from Oakleaf Holt. Foxtrail was a restless cub. He ranged the woods as soon as he could walk and got into brawls he often caused himself with his bold manner. His favourite target was the chieftess´ son and they grew to rivals early on. His pranks earned him no friends, but he preferred to be on his own anyway.

Dreamcat

Cutter Kinseeker

Finally done and quite content with the outcome. ^^ Thanks to David Lee Roth for being my face-model. xD Reference here

Dreamcat

Some more faces. The holt grew quite a lot since the last update. ^^

Firebird

Zeel

Eryk

Danik

Dreamcat

And even more faces. xD

Alyial

Serj

Nightsky

Tynami

Wow... amazing work here! Nightsky is my favorite of the batch Smile

WolfMoonSky

I just saw this...for the first time......and my mouth fell open...for a very long time!
Beautiful art! Amazing...fantastic!!Clap Love it all! Hope to see more!

Dreamcat

Thank you guys! More is comming for sure! ^^

Here we go with my beloved pirate elves! x3

Hoist the colors

To hunt haul and sail free!

lunakat

Hey! I don't know how I missed this-- but somehow I've never looked at this thread! I just went through it all. Great artwork! Your faces are wonderful- love a couple of them especially. Chiefly dreams is amazing! The one of Rayek (earlier) is very cool too! Pirates are fun! Great art!

Dreamcat

Thank you very much! Here are some more faces. ^^

Rux

Swifteye

Alder

new Dreamcat

Dreamcat

We drink and drink and fight

Fox smirked to Tom. "Now, wanna try me?" Tom tossed back the rest of his drink, "I thought ye'd never ask!", he boomed and tossed his mug over his shoulder. Tom pushed the table out of the way and swung for Fox as the barmaids squealed in fright. They ducked and scattered as Tom and Fox traded blows. First Tom then Fox each landing crushing blows to the body and face. [...] The two squared off again and Tom grinned. "Ahhh, good! A real fight!"
Still swaying he grabbed a stein from the hands of an onlooker, chugging it down and wiping his lips he swung again for Fox's gut this time.
"Ass rye!" Fox smirked and stepped back to dodge the giant´s swing. It really was a good fight. Even though Tom was a hand taller and bulkier than himself, he was also slower and obviously much more drunk. He grabbed Tom´s wrist and pulled him into his own fist, then jumped back with a gasp, as the other´s knee tossed into his guts.
The fight was pretty even. First bets were called out and it would´ve had continued like this for a whole while longer, if there wasn´t that drunken one swaying into their punching area. "Out´o me way!", Fox shouted and tossed him aside as he was attacking Tom again, and the sea dog fell into a table near by, wiping some others´ drinks on their clothes. Angered by this, the bunch stood up. "Oi, Rackem! Ye´re gonna pay fer´tis!"
Fox was busy with Tom, landing an uppercut against the chin, while the taller one´s fist knuckled on his head in return. "Gunna pay yer mommy!", he hissed back and gritted his teeth from the hit. "Grrr! GET´IM!!", they called, and as soon as the two fighting lads seperated, a fist came flying from right and hit Fox´s muzzle and made him tumble left into a maiden´s bosom.
"Uurgh.... Ahoy, lovelies!", he smirked as the maiden shrieked in shock. He would´ve stayed there, if an angered hand hadn´t pulled him out. "HANDS OFF ME MAIDEN, YE SCURVY RAT!!", shouted the sea dog beside her and sent Fox back with a kick in his butt. He tumbled, but rose his fists at the right time to punch the two ones in front of him. [...] The sudden chaos from Fox's taunts and the barkeep crashing into the booze erupted like a volcano with a roar and men began swinging fists and kicking and biting. [...] Tom made his way around the bar always seeming to be just out of reach of the viscous Fox who was punching his way through the crowd quickly with more than a few sailors left with missing teeth and bloodied faces.
Tom was big and no one was going to get in his way, after a while there weren't many conscious participants. Fox bounced the head of the last fighter left willing to face either of them off a table. Tom tossed the last drunk man to swing at him out the window. He and Fox turned to find new opponents and faced each other. Tom swayed and spit blood out of his mouth onto the floor. "Ye be goo' la'", he grinned and showed bloodied teeth. One of his eyes had swollen shut and the other was half open. [...] Fox eyed the tall one with a grin. As exhausted and beaten-up as they were, they wouldn´t continue their fight now. "Well.... urgh!" He stood up with a little groan from the aching rib, fetched his hat out of the mess and wiped the dirt off it. "Th´ladies be gone´n they don´t seem t´serve´ere anymoar... How ´bout spyin´ fer a fresh booze s´m where else?", he asked with a slap on Toms shoulder. "Wanna join me captain´s crew? Could use tough lads like ye.", he suggested as they walked out the tavern.

Dreamcat

Mink and Brisk

The deceased parents of Softfur and Foxtrail (characters of Oakleaf holt). I tried to put similarities of both siblings into each parent. It was quite fun to do this. ^^

Dreamcat

Badger

Dreamcat

Narudia

My new D&D character. The design is clearly inspired by Wendy´s elves. I´ve looked at a lot of Gustav Klimt pics before doing this. I like the way he worked metals into his works, so I tried something similar. ^^

Dreamcat

I think he needs no introduction...

I somehow must´ve forgotten to post it here, so now, I fixed it. ^^
I always wanted to portrait him, and I´m pretty content with the outcome. I used a reference pic of David Lee Roth for this. Click here to see it.

I like the wistful, yet strong way he gazes at the viewer. He´s a visionary chief, who stretched the Way like no other before him. He seems always driven by his visions, and though they surely were a gain to elfin kind, they brought him many scars. He led the most time of his life in mournful longing for what he had lost.

[Deleted User]

Wow, just wow! I can't tell you how happy I am to see you posting new drawings here again. Pure eye candy, all of this.

Elwing

I can only say wow, just wow, you're amazing! MOAR! Please :D

Dreamcat

thorn bday

It´s been quite a while since I last updated my gallery here. After the forum moved, uploading pictures wasn´t enabled at once and so I came to forget about it. However, I have my back packed with new stuff I´d like to share with you guys. There is mostly art of original characters from Oakleaf Holt (which is still running well) like this one, but also some canon fanart.

I made this pic for Tam quite a while ago for her birthday. It´s her character Thorndust she plays at Oakleaf Holt. A Photo reference was used, but since it´s almost a year old already I can´t find it in my mess anymore.

Heather

So glad you started posting again. These are truly remarkable.

Tam

Gosh, she's so adorable. <3

MrsGrizzley

Oh wow... I just... wow... daaaaamn...

I think I lost my words...

Thornbrake

Ayooooah! SOOO excited that you're reviving this thread @Dreamcat! Your art is awesome. I'd love to see your take on Timmorn Yellow Eyes!

Dreamcat

Thanks a lot, guys. I will keep up posting my stuff here bit for bit, so stay tuned. ;)

@Thornbrake
I don´t have any of Timmorn (yet), but I did do the soulform of one of my characters. That´s not quite the same, but similar at least. ^^

Ryneke
ryneke2b3

Dreamcat

morning glory

The forest and cliffs of Oakleaf Holt. Foxtrail couldn´t sleep and climbed his tree to watch the sunrise illuminating the mountain his love ran away to.

This was foremost an experiment with a bunch of new brushes I wanted to try out. They worked surprisingly well for me. I usually don´t make environments, but this one encouraged me to do them more often.

Elwing

Damn you're good! Amazing stuff!

travelbug

Wow..

Rob

Amazing stuff. It's got so much atmosphere.

Night_Tanem

that's just awesome!!

Dreamcat

Thank you so much for the praises! x3
Here is the next.

Night Arrow
NA bd2

Night Arrow is another character of Oakleaf holt. The pic was a birthday gift to her player @Redmoon.
Night Arrow is a feisty little Wolfrider lass. She once was a troll captive that was kept in a cage and forced to sing for the workers in the forge which brought her the nickname 'Birdie'. After escaping, she left the forest and her love mate behind to follow the Go-Backs up their mountain to fight her fear and become a warrior.

Redmoon

^0^ and it still blows me away! Thanks again! x3

Diana

1) Why did I not find this topic sooner?
2) Dreamcat, please tell me you have a webcomic I can follow.. 8O gorgeous art!

Dreamcat

@Diana
1) Probably because I neglected it for some time.
2) Sorry, I don´t. Often thought about starting one, never made it. But if you like my art, you can follow this thread instead. ^^

Diana

Will do :)

Dreamcat

skywise1

Not so much to say about this... it´s Skywise xD
I used a photo reference here for the pose (http://www.nepal24hours.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/shahrukh-khan-13i.jpg)

Thornbrake

There's always something creepy about more realistic rendering of male elves, and I think I just figured out what: fully rendered lips. Wendy's stylized male elves don't have 'em.

Dreamcat

Lol. You think male lips creepy, @Thornbrake? xD
Well, dudes have them too, and leaving them out while rendering everything else about the face.... now, that would look kinda creepy. But I generally have a fable for full lips, so I may draw them more pouty than others. ^^

Dreamcat

Foxtrail
FT day

I play him at Oakleaf Holt. He´s my favourite, so you´ll get to see me drawing him a lot.
Sassy, rough, know-all... whenever he´s near, it´s gonna get messy for sure. Being a quite divisive guy, you either love or hate this walking trouble. He´s quite the underdog but no less cocky. His thinking is complex but straight and so are his ways. For some reason fate (aka me, hehehe...) never seems to mean well with him. Good for him he´s tenacious! After escaping slavery and being dumped by his lovemate, he´s finding back to his foxy self. Competition is ever a big part of his life as well as the sister he raised and treasures. Still the loner can´t seem to blend into the tribe, mostly because his sardonic grumpiness or raging outbursts keep people off. Only those closest to him know of the strong virtues and soft heart hidden inside the spiky shell.

Dreamcat

familyline

This is what Oakleaf Holt has in mind for Venka. On her travels, she met the Go-Back outcast Serj who lost a challenge and was exiled. Sonia resulted from their short time together. She later met the Go-Backs that set out to find Kahvi, who welcomed their heroine´s descendants. They urged Venka to stay, but she still wanted to find her mother and left young Sonia in the tribe´s care.
With the tribe´s quest circling around Kahvi, her granddaughter grew up like a Go-Back princess and eventually agreed to become the new chieftess. Tired from traveling, she set her mind on putting an end to the quest and fight for a new home for the tribe, going back to their old warring ways.
She later recognized Ember and Teir´s son Wolfdancer and united those two major familylines of the EQ saga.

Redmoon

let me just say that I have always adored your art DC! ^^ every face is it's own, and the Canon artwork looks good enough to be in the comics, waaaaay better than some of the artists that have tried to measure up to Wendy....(*cough* that brief dark time when others were drawing EQ and not Elfmom) and I have to bow to your awesome sense of facial expression, and family ties. Just amazing! you capture personality quite well! *points at the Skywise picture* *bows* We're not worthy!!

Night_Tanem

I've been checking in from time to time and always liked what I saw but this last one :-O It's sooooooooooo beautiful!!! :-O

Dreamcat

Thank you, thank you! *bows* You´re always worthy, @Redmoon.

nothin like a sailor

Some more of my beloved pirate elves. I take the chance to say that I really really love this Worldpool plot at Oakleaf Holt. The setting @Redmoon created there is quite sophisticated and all the characters played are so lovely! *throws kisses*
The idea behind this pic popped up during the game. Since sailors know to tie all kinds of difficult knots, they probably are handy when it comes to braiding hair too. ^^

Thornbrake

Dreamcat said: Lol. You think male lips creepy, @Thornbrake? xD
Well, dudes have them too, and leaving them out while rendering everything else about the face.... now, that would look kinda creepy. But I generally have a fable for full lips, so I may draw them more pouty than others. ^^

Oh, no, I love male lips! ;) And I agree that leaving them out when doing a more realistic rendering would look odd. But that was part of my point, that Wendy's cartoon stylization of the elves allows for no lips on males without it looking weird.

Dreamcat

@Thornbrake
We rarely see them drawn in male comic faces while many female characters have overly pouty lips. It´s pretty common in comics to draw lips only when they´re painted, so we´re used to see them as a female trait (similar to lashes). I generally try to avoid that and at least indicate the upper lip in male faces (like I did in the picture above).

Thornbrake

Dreamcat said: I generally try to avoid that and at least indicate the upper lip in male faces (like I did in the picture above).

Makes total sense.

Dreamcat

DCCS

SoniaCS

FTCS

I made these to adorn my character sheets at Oakleaf Holt. Since the avatars only show their faces, I wanted to show their full bodies so players get a better idea of them. Their poses are related to their tribe-roles (Dreamcat - artsy soilshaper, Sonia - Go-Back chieftess, Foxtrail - hunter). They nicely to show their different body-types. Dreamcat is built quite airy, while Sonia has muscles. Foxtrail is described as agile and quite tall for Wolfrider standards.

Dreamcat

DCAUCS

FTAUCS

These are my character alter egos for the Worldpool mini games at Oakleaf Holt.
Elves of Fortune has a pirate setting, and its characters differ more from their main game egos. Foxtrail plays the brazen brawler, charmer and first mate of the Lusty Fox, Fox Rackem. Dreamcat turned into a legendary mysterious magic High One called Scarlet who whispers massages in the wind and spins a net of fates. Sonia was mentioned as 'Goldeye Sonia of the Go-Backs' but never made an appearance in the game.
Poison Blues is a film noir game. My characters there are closer to their main game versions with Dreamcat being an artsy bartender in a jazz bar and Foxtrail as a wayward snitch, walking the line between law and crime.

Heather

I adore the bartender! The others are all great, but damn, so awesome!

MrsGrizzley

Oh wow... I am *forever* in awe of your gifts!! You are AMAZING!!!

I almost wish I could see what you'd do with some of the OCs of various members around here... but damn, you have one HELL of a gift and I just love seeing your work!

Dreamcat

Thank you so much! I´m always happy to read comment. It helps a lot to keep my motivation up to spend more sleepless nights drawing. ^^

@MrsGrizzley, I´m sure there are plenty interesting sElves out there. I attempted to take requests a while ago but eventually couldn´t meet them. The holt is showering me with inspiration and since I know those OCs from the game it´s a lot easier for me to capture their personality. Anyway, I´m always open to suggestions, especially regarding canon characters. If anyone has a nice idea, don´t hesitate to spill it to me.

Softfur
SF

Softfur is a young Wolfrider from Oakleaf holt. I made this pic for her player when she was ill.
Softfur is a smooth yet sharp young elfess. She lost her parents at a very young age and was raised by her older brother Foxtrail with whom she shares an uncommonly deep bond ever since. Due to an accident, her leg crippled and made her even more dependant on her wolfbond and brother to carry her. She didn´t know her own soulname for most of her life and developed strong sending skills while searching for it. When she eventually discovered it, her stone-shaping ability woke up. Like her brother, she has been a troll captive for a while and barely survived the harassment. During that time, she met her fellow prisoner Fletcher who helped carrying her to freedom. After surviving hell together, she soon fell for the gentle lad and invited him to become part of the family.

Since she has a sibling, I tried to make them look like relatives in their portraits as far as their design allowed it. I´m especially proud of the jewellery in this pic.
I used this pic for reference: http://ftape.com/model/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Emma-MacLaren-Models-1-The-Model-Wall-FTAPE_1b.jpg

Diana

Bloody gorgeous *jaw drops*

MrsGrizzley

Daaaaamn... excellent work!

I understand about lacking inspiration. Heck, I've wanted to continue the story of Sunspark more than once, but just didn't have the strength to do it. I look forward to everything you're able to do because it's so wonderfully done!

Dreamcat

Orphans
orphans

Foxtrail and little Softfur from Oakleaf Holt.
Foxtrail was an angry young adult searching and fighting for his place in the world when he lost his parents to humans and was left with his toddler sister. The elders were wary when the infamous ruffian insisted on raising the little cub on his own, but to their surprise he completely devoted himself to the upbringing and well being of his last remaining family member, becoming her father, mother and brother in one person. though withdrawn and suspected by their tribe, the siblings stuck together like burs and managed to overcome all struggles coming with their unfortunate fate.
I made this pic when I worked with my fellow player on their background story and thought about the impact it had on my character. I think the idea of a young male single parent interesting to play, and also the complications following the role mess of becoming a parent to the own sibling. It was also quite fun to draw younger versions of the characters.

MrsGrizzley

AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love baby characters!!!!! And you draw them so beautifully!!!!

The protectiveness is so obvious! And so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful story!!

Elwing

truly amazing stuff, I can only watch with awe!

Dreamcat

Refugee family
refugeefamily

Fletcher, Foxtrail and Softfur from Oakleaf Holt

Congratulations, Fletcher! After escaping the troll pits more or less alive and losing your mate during captivity, you´ve made it into the crazy family! e__e

I made this pic for these characters´ first anniversary in the game.
I worked out an older sketch here. I think I used some kind of reference for the poses, but I just can´t remember anymore.

Moonmoss

Ohmyohmyohmy! For your information, my drool is already making a puddle at my feet- so many BLOODY AMAZING pictures! I don't know where to start..

Of course I already knew you have brilliant talent, but every image I see just enforces that knowledge! I love the tattooey feeling on "Sailors hands..." And each of those lifeleike portraits you produce is so beautiful, in detail and emotion. I have to say that Kahvi still remains my all-time favourite of them.

Is your fortuneteller water-elf a new character? I love the algae dress.

Dreamcat looks so happy in the latest pictures (bartender etc.) I'm glad that she's so joyful and full of life.

You are amazing. Thank you for posting your pictures for us to see!

Night_Tanem

Well, isn't Fletcher a handsome fella! awesome drawing!

Tam

@Moonmoss, the water elf, Sea Witch Scarlet, is just Dreamcat as she appears in Oakleaf's Pirate Alt Universe. :) As much as I've seen of all the lovely art drawn for Oakleaf, and just for funsies, I think my favorites have to be the full bodied avatar pieces. They have so much personality. :)

Dreamcat

Thank you guys! x3
@Tam´s right about the sea witch. She´s Dreamcat´s pirate alter ego, not exactly a new character.

@Tam, want one for yours too? ;)

Autumn Windkin
windkin

This was made for a seasons challenge over at elfquestfanart.com
I love autumn and Windkin was the perfect character to represent that season. I couldn´t help but give him some new clothes, since it´s a cold and windy scenery. Up in the air he should wear proper clothes anyway. Also, I must admit I can´t stand his canon outfits. §&%R$/$ snakeskin.... &%$&&§ black porn swimsuit... x_________x Such a handsome lad in such tasteless rags... it´s a shame! v__v So I gave him some Glider inspired outfit. Hope you like it. ^^

Night_Tanem

Beautiful! It's just beautiful.

Tam

@Dreamcat, uh, YES. Most def. I plan to do similar full-bodied drawings of my characters at some point, but right now, I don't feel confident enough to tackle it as a project, and I would love to see what you would do with them. :)

Dreamcat

@Tam, I´ll see what I can do. I could use a little change from drawing dudes. ;)

Dreamcat

Battledance Sonia

Sonia, Go-Back chieftess of Oakleaf Holt
I was a little worried when the character she was created to mate with turned NPC, but hey! Pregnant battle leader! Kick ass, or what? ^0^ *raises fist*
Mates are really overrated when one can be a strong female character anyway!

Dreamcat

Hmm.... somehow the file got lost in my post...
well, here it is.

sonia battle dance

Thornbrake

It's so nice that you can show tasteful nudity here! Unlike Facebook, where the crazies can report you for an image like the one above.

Night_Tanem

I know what you mean Thornbrake, on facebook calls to hate are ok but a picture with a toe out of the shoe and they block you...

Dreamcat

I totally agree with you guys. And because both, this fact and boobies are great, here are some more! xD

At Nixie Bay Inn
glade

This is a flashback scene from Oakleaf Holt´s pirate AU game "Elves of Fortune".
The quite young Fox Rackem and his much older ...mentor of sorts, the deceased Glade Amberhair of Nixie Bay Inn.
Again, it was quite fun to draw a younger version of the character. I think he turned out cheek-pinching cute. x3 No wonder he attracted himself a milf with such a scamp face! xD
Poses as well as parts of their story was inspired/refered by the movie "Chéri".

Night_Tanem

love it

Thornbrake

>GASP< BOOOBIEEES! Lol, gorgeous as always @Dreamcat!

Dreamcat

Beach Wrestle
wrestle

Hawk and Foxtrail from Oakleaf Holt.
During a trip to the shore the two squabblers locked horns, broke through the bushes and rolled on the beach wrestling. Badger was not amused about their trouble disturbing the already tense meeting with the wary Wavedancers. Ears were pulled, lectures given.... in the end the majority was rather amused, except Foxtrail who sulked over the interrupted wrestle, his sore ear and his lost win.

Moonmoss

Just. So. Gorgeous.

Dreamcat

Since people keep asking me, here is a WIP of one of my older works. This shows one of my usual approaches. Questions are always welcome of course. ^^
The pic is used as a head banner at Oakleaf Holt, but will be replaced soon, as the cast has changed a lot.

The characters from left to right:
Crucent, Truehand, Mistblossom, Leafpath, Badger, Wolfdancer, Thorndust, Shadow, Hawk, Dreamcat, Blaze, Redmane.

oakwip

Night_Tanem

I realize that I am repeating myself a lot on this forum but this is great!

travelbug

Oh, very facinating :) :)
Thanks for sharing

NEXT PAGE