ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Help Me Find Elfquest!!!

DonnaBarnett

Hello all! My house was destroyed by arsonists last year, and most of my Elfquest collection was lost. If possible, please could you notify me of any Elfquest graphic novels you spot for sale? Just let me know the name of the store, the location, phone number, and what they have. I greatly appreciate it, everyone!

Tam

Hello all! My house was destroyed by arsonists last year, and most of my Elfquest collection was lost. If possible, please could you notify me of any Elfquest graphic novels you spot for sale? Just let me know the name of the store, the location, phone number, and what they have. I greatly appreciate it, everyone!

I got a lot of mine off Amazon through private sellers. Good luck, so sorry for your loss.

FawnSpots

My best finds are always comic book stores. Half of them don't know how hard EQ is to find and sell it cheap.

Embala

That's terrible, Donna.

I hope you could replace all you need for daily life. So sorry for personal keepsakes which cannot be replaced.

Good luck for rebulding your EQ collection.

Shadowfire

try http://www.mycomicshop.com they have a bunch of EQ. also check out Etsy. i recently was able to purchase a HUGE pack of EQ items for $30 on Etsy! i think they have a few other items there too. good luck on rebuilding, i had to do the same. my collection was lost when i moved from California to Oregon, over 10 years ago. i'm only just now getting my collection back to what it used to be and better. Much Love, Luck, and Peace to You and Yours!! Smile

AmyKearns

See my new post. I've got my books that I want to sell listed. Sorry for your loss.

DonnaBarnett

Managed to get almost a full collection put together - thanks to Amy, I'll protect and keep them!