ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

looking for book 8b: In All But Blood

Shadowfire

if anyone knows how to get a copy of 8b: In All But Blood for WAY less than $100, i would GREATLY appreciate knowing how to get it... i absolutely love that section of stories, but haven't been able to find it, other than on Amazon for $99.99. i would LOVE to add it to the collection so that i can read a physical copy, instead of using the computer. we have internet issues, so i would like to be able to read In All But Blood whenever i want and not have to depend on electricity and the computer. i cannot afford anything near $100, though, so if anyone knows of a cheaper copy, PLEASE let me know! i don't care what condition it's in, as long as it's not totally trashed and the cover/pages are all there and firmly attached. oh, also i know i could check out used book stores... if there were any locally. i literally live in the middle of the woods, town is half-an-hour away, and there's no used book shops, only a few second-hand shops, which i've checked. the nearest used book shop is over an hour-and-a-half drive away! so basically, i need to do almost all of my shopping online... i have a PayPal account i can use to purchase it if anyone knows WHERE i can get it! thanks, and Shade and Sweet Water to all!

Tyrus

I guess this is, like a lot of the issues I'm trying to get my hands on, a matter of luck... Sometimes someone puts something like this up for 5 euro or something.

Shadowfire

like you said, Tyrus, it was a matter of luck! i happen to spot In All But Blood in the background of an item someone was selling on eBay, and i contacted the seller and he was planning on selling it within a few days! i watched his items until it popped up, and i was able to purchase In All But Blood from him for $28 including shipping!! he has a BUNCH of other Reader's Collection books for really good prices, if anyone's interested his eBay items are here:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_sop=10&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_armrs=1&_ssn=xenob509yw&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=&_sacat=0

thanks to everyone who read this thread!