ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Looking for a holt

TeresaInocencio

I'm interested in joining a holt and roleplaying, but I would like to use an original character, I do not wish to anger anyone. I have a hard being a character made by another person due to I don't want to play them wrong.

thank you for your time.

Tam

I'm interested in joining a holt and roleplaying, but I would like to use an original character, I do not wish to anger anyone. I have a hard being a character made by another person due to I don't want to play them wrong.

thank you for your time.

I assume you've been to Oakleaf; someone signed up under "wintereyes" and when I searched here, I found you. We're re-opening to new characters soon, UNLESS you want to play a Wavedancer...then you can start playing immediately.

TeresaInocencio

Tam said

I assume you've been to Oakleaf; someone signed up under "wintereyes" and when I searched here, I found you. We're re-opening to new characters soon, UNLESS you want to play a Wavedancer...then you can start playing immediately.

I did go there, I deleted my account cause
I saw you only had room for a wave dancer. They are cool but I've never been into merfolk as much.
I'll wait till your open for new charactersSmile

Tam

I did go there, I deleted my account cause
I saw you only had room for a wave dancer. They are cool but I've never been into merfolk as much.
I'll wait till your open for new charactersSmile

You could have stuck around, silly. Wink We'll be open again at some point...we need to finish our current plot, and then we'll have a few spaces open. We'll advertise pretty heavily, so you'll know when we're open, for sure. Smile

TeresaInocencio

Tam said

You could have stuck around, silly. Wink We'll be open again at some point...we need to finish our current plot, and then we'll have a few spaces open. We'll advertise pretty heavily, so you'll know when we're open, for sure. Smile

I didn't think about that My brain likes to stick to rules lol. I'll definitely be watching your holt it looks great. Smile

should I remake my account?

Peacekeeper

Tam, will there be a new group of elves?

Tam

Sorry, didn't see your message, Teresa. Smile If you want to remake your account, go ahead. We have reader accounts. But we won't be offended, of course, if you wait, because when we are open, you will most definitely know. Smile

Steve, yes and no. When we do open again, we expect to have three or four empty spots in each tribe (Wolfriders, Go-Backs, Wavedancers), and ideally, each player would play in two or three tribes (there's just more opportunity to participate that way, as our plots tend to focus on a single tribe. The other two tribes still get attention, but not as much). We give people the opportunity to make their own characters, but there will not be an entire new tribe until we get a bit more settled.

Rae_treeshaper

Any holts and conventions of great elfquest in UK?

Tam

Our holt has players from all over; I live in the US, our second mod lives in Germany, and our third lives in Finland. So I can't speak to UK directly, but we're very multi-cultural. :)