ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

Emoticons

Tynami

Since this was brought up in another thread, I figured I'd start a new one so anyone who makes an ElfQuest related emoticon or icon can post them here. I know @Jeedai did some really fantastic ones that were posted in the doll thread. Since these are technically not dollz, I thought they reserved a place of their own.

These are NOT mine, just ones I've found and I'm not sure who made them... or parts of them. I am attempting to make some of my own sometime soon... may take while.

Thornbrake

So cool! I love Picknose and Skywise with sunglasses!

Embala

Whatever it's worth - there's your old Smiley thread, kat. Can at least show possibilities. :)

http://www.elfquest.com/forums/discussion/6900/smiley-challenge

Tynami

I spelled it wrong *smacks head*

@Rob Is there a way to merge the two? or just delete this and I'll repost um to there.

Rob

I can merge, but before I try for the first time, Imma gonna do a full backup of the whole site in case it splodes

MrsGrizzley

@Rob Backups are smart, yes. *chuckle*

Excellent idea.

And I love those itty bitties you found, @Tynami they look cute.

Tynami

I'm gonna go ahead and quote the old thread cause the EDA really came up with some great responses to my challenge. Working on my own right now... feel free to post any you make of EQ characters or your own OCs

Tynami said: And example of Kat (by dave) - links fixed 03/10/14

ElfQuest Icons: (by Anke and unknown) - links fixed 03/10/14

Nightsea said:
Made it all myself, no base, but folks can use mine here as a base if they wish.
*smiley*
--Nightsea

faeriegirl said: Figured I'd have a go at the smiley challenge... Used Nightsea's base smiley Smile

Jeedai said:
And these are the first 'dolls' of a character I've written for the most, One-Leg of River Twine Holt:

EDIT:more added 7/29 and 7/31:

EDIT: 8/19

WhiteGhost said: *Sneaks in*

*Sneaks out*

Moonmoss said:

no base, made by me truly self

Beryl

I really like the one of the wof howling

G0lden

Need Cutter mad at the computer.