About Warp –  Elfquest
About Warp – Elfquest

http://www.elfquest.com/warp/

Elfquest was one of the first independently published American comic
series. It premiered in February 1978, the work of artist/writer Wendy
Pini and her husband, Richard. Since its release, it has
continued to this day, evolving through many sequels and
formats, retaining an artistic and thematic unity rare in the
world of comic literature. In its heyday, at a time w…

TwoMoonsMoxy

Okay. In issue 3 of The Original Quest, Treestump is explaining recognition to Dewshine and he claps his hands together to illustrate the point. What he says to her about recognition, and the look on her face erupted a question inside me. Was that deliberate foreshadowing for Dewshine recognizing Tyldak, or am I reading way too much into this? Also, EQ is pretty much the greatest comic series ever. Thank you!

-Kev

Thornbrake

I would not be the least bit surprised.

RichardPini

Thornbrake said: I would not be the least bit surprised.

When "Final Quest" is done, everyone's going to be amazed (probably me too) at the number of hints dropped here and there over the past 30+ years. It is going to be so satisfying to point those out, to those who've accused us of "just spinning this thing out to see how far it can be milked."

Tavie

RichardPini said: When "Final Quest" is done, everyone's going to be amazed (probably me too) at the number of hints dropped here and there over the past 30+ years. It is going to be so satisfying to point those out, to those who've accused us of "just spinning this thing out to see how far it can be milked."

Yeah, what do they think this is, "Lost"?!

RedheadEmber

Don't tell me; the Baker's stolen bread is gonna play a major role.

(Not literally, her 10,000 year-old bread would probably be somewhat stale by now...)

Rob

@Heather's favorite thought is that the big lodestone--the one at Graymung's feet--is literally a piece of the homeworld and there will be some serious industrial-grade classical unity of place going on with issue #1 of the OQ.

RichardPini

Tavie said: Yeah, what do they think this is, "Lost"?!

Glad someone else said it this time. I usually save it for the "Arch Comments" portion of our convention panels.

ElvesForever

ElfQuest is amazing!!!! Don't stop creating!!!!

Trollbabe

LOL, I still wonder what they were thinking when they stole bread.

"Guys, what is this? A pillow? Something you wear on your head?"

"I dunno, Hugh Jackman thought it was a big deal."

RichardPini

ElvesForever said: ElfQuest is amazing!!!! Don't stop creating!!!!

We're in it for as long as it takes. (Even if some days, like this one, ain't easy!)

Trollbabe

WE APPRECIATE YOU, ELFPOP!!!
From all of your fans 8-> $-) :x :-* :@)

RedheadEmber

~O)

MultiFacets

Yes, thank you for everything, sir.