FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

What do you look like?

stardreamer

Quote:
Blackbird

Well, don't say anything you will regret, maybe I'll show up on day :D

don't worry.. It would be a honour :)
ow.. and in case of :roll: its so flath here.. I could properly see you when you arive on the other side of Holland.. and can always run away if Iam to scared (read shy ;) )

Blackbird

Quote:
stardreamer

Quote:
Blackbird

Well, don't say anything you will regret, maybe I'll show up on day :D

don't worry.. It would be a honour :)
ow.. and in case of :roll: its so flath here.. I could properly see you when you arive on the other side of Holland.. and can always run away if Iam to scared (read shy ;) )

Hehe..looking forward to visit you then :)

wildfire

Quote:
malle

Let's squees the little maggot from both side shall we?! Grin

:twisted: *grins evil*

Zebula77

Ok, I've finally got a photo of my superhunky self uploaded. It's right there in my sig below.

And if I seem a little 'excited', it's because of copious amounts of dreamberry wine. :twisted:

Arfurido

Quote:
Zebula77

Ok, I've finally got a photo of my superhunky self uploaded. It's right there in my sig below.

And if I seem a little 'excited', it's because of copious amounts of dreamberry wine. :twisted:

Hahaha, you can't post links to your own email account, stupid Grin

Zebula77

I was afraid of that, O'Enlightened One. Wink

So, in your infinite wisdom, what will you have me do?

Arfurido

Can you put pics in your journal?

Zebula77

Umm, don't know. How would I do that then? Copy the image to the computer and use a link to where it's saved? Would that work?

stardreamer

Quote:
Zebula77

Umm, don't know. How would I do that then? Copy the image to the computer and use a link to where it's saved? Would that work?

don't think that work..
you could email (check my profile for my email) it to me... if you want.. and then I puth in on my Photobucket acount like I did for Blackbird.. and I get you an link to copy in the message you want the pict in ;)

or if they are on another site on the internet.. you can use that link..

Zebula77

I don't think the Photobucket site is working right now. I tried it a few minutes ago...nope, doesn't work now either.

Bleh! :x

Arfurido

Email your pic to Stardreamer, let him do the advanced stuff :mrgreen:

stardreamer

ow. haha.. there is a Maintenence Ongoing going on.. on the photobucket site..
no idea what it is.. but as said before.. feel free to mail it.. and I puth it on asap ;)

Zebula77

Ok, well I sent you a mail, Stardreamer. Let me know when, ok? Wink

stardreamer

I will don't worry.. :)

Xan21

this is me, ok I always look kranky on pictures haha

u all look FABBB ! :D

LordDarkhan

Xan all your pictures are great...including your self shots :D

p.s.... You look like Matt Damon :D

Jeppe

>>Agrees with Lorddarkhan<<

Arfurido

Xan has freckles, I remember from that pic of you drawing :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Don't get me wrong, freckles are cute and I get a few thousand of them myself in the summer :roll:

GreyMoss

Evil Grin * arrrrrrgu* Evil Grin
Why is it so hard to post a picture? What am I missing?!
O.K. I feel better now, thank you.
I'll just look back on the threads.

Oh and, Xan you are a cuttie. :)

Blackbird

Xan21: Nothing to complain about :)
You are beautiful!

scarlettdoll

Xan21-you do look kinda like Matt Damon! :) Do you have a pic of your hands? I've noticed that with most artistic people (artistic in whatever form be it drawing, painting, music, photography, writing, whatever) have a certain shape to their hands while most 'mechanical' people (like who like working with woods or building or athletes) have a different shape. Only amongst guys have i noticed this but I'm very interested in hands.

Everyone needs to post a pic of their hands! :D

Zebula77

Alright, lessee if this works:

Wahey, it did! :)
Thanks to Stardreamer for hosting the photo. I'm really greatful.

Blackbird

Zeb, you're sweet :D ( and very handsome of course )

Arfurido

And look, he's drinking again Wink

Zebula77

Who says I ever stopped, eh Anne?

Thanks, Tone. And to think, that isn't even a good photo.:mrgreen:

lostshard

Oke, hold on to your seats... that's me, cranky 'cause if i'm laughing i kinda look geeky
*Photo sucked into a blackhole*

, i look like godzilla mwhah, where are the little people i can trample

thanks to Xan the great, founding dude of alexandrie

GreyMoss

Well Zebula77 all I have to say is...
:o WWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!! Wink

GreyMoss

O.K. Lets see if I got it now.

If it worked this is me and my little one last christmas.
[/url]

Blackbird

GreyMoss: Weee..your both very cute, but the eyes on the little one, where amazing :)

Zebula77

Quote:
GreyMoss

Well Zebula77 all I have to say is...
:o WWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!! Wink

*blushing*
Aww, thanks. That made me feel good.
You've a very cute daughter, GreyMoss. Wink

scarlettdoll

Zeb-you look pretty hot! :D

Lostshard-actually, you look like the kinda guy I'd be great friends with-kinda zany and kooky with a hilarious sense of humor!

Greymoss-you both have beautiful eyes. Your daughter is a carbon copy of you! Too adorable!

Arfurido

Cool pics, guys!! :D
Hehehe, a really great pic of lostshard!
And Greymoss, you look very very "elfy" :)

BTW, I added Skywise's "Arfurido for Chieftess" addy on the first page, so now there's two pics of me :)

Zebula77

Quote:
scarlettdoll

Zeb-you look pretty hot! :D

Just 'pretty hot'? You can do better than that! :twisted:

Seriously though, you're much too kind. Very anxious to see your picture you know, so how about it?

lostshard

Quote:
scarlettdoll

Lostshard-actually, you look like the kinda guy I'd be great friends with-kinda zany and kooky with a hilarious sense of humor!

aww do i now..hhah then i hope i didn't trample on you a little to hard Wink
btw what is zany and kooky? kooky as in food or..*put his finger at his forehead and wissles* nutty?

MidnightSong87

This is what I look like. (Hope this works...)

This is the front of my modeling comp card from 2 years ago. I didn't change much.

Zebula77

Surprised
Very pretty indeed! Wink

MidnightSong87

*blushes* Thank you.

scarlettdoll

very pretty midnightsong!

Lostshard--kooky as in nutty (the good kind tho, not that needs-to-be-locked-away kind)

lostshard

Midnightsong, you look wonderfull....A very sweet and relax kinda girl, and i love the sparkle in your eyes Wink

And scarlettdoll, hahha you saved yourself a lot of trampling on...
Not-the locked-away-kind? d*mn you woman, then release meee.. oops

btw zany has the same meaning or means.....drifting and dreaming? pre-occupied? Heheheh I like these word guesses

stardreamer

Quote:
Zebula77

Thanks to Stardreamer for hosting the photo. I'm really greatful.

Your welcome :)

Lostshard.. thanx for the warning to hold on to my seat.. :P LOL
wow.. must have been hard for you to look in the flashlights with such euh.. how do you see that... met zulke grote pupillen ... :roll: I know I know.. just watching to much details.. :roll:

Wow GreyMoss both you and your cub looking realy sweet :) and indeed you both have beautifull eyes..

MidnightSong87 would you please not post to manny of those picts..
I cant stop staring :oops: :roll: "Hey you got stars in your eyes" :D

Sindenís

You're all beautiful :D Funny to see a face to the name.
I'll give it a go too:

lostshard

Hehehe stardreamer what's wrong with my pupils?? Surprised Don't you go and imply things why they are so big, gniffle Wink ... I don't know why but my pupils are almost always that big..funny ain't it

also just looked at the other pics of some people over here, and ya'll are lovely, especially the girls, damn you all are gorgous...
Don't worry girls you're all save from me.. Wink

also sindenis? woww sweet... you look a bit nightfall a like, and i love those curls, heck i got a weakness for curls, it's my kryptonite

also arfurido, lovely photo with that horsy you look a bit like one of my friends from high school.... Only horses freak me out big time, when i see one i keep a greaaaat distance from them,

scarlettdoll

lostshard-whew. glad i won't be trampled. (yeah, zany also means kinda nutty) And i'm afraid i can't release you b/c you might turn insane and then i'd have to trap you again. Sorry. :D

Arthis

Sindënís, you are so pretty. And you have beautiful hair Surprised

lostshard

so arthis where is your picture? we wanna see you

Arthis

in your dreams... :)

lostshard

nope don't dream of people,

Zebula77

Sindënis: Wow, you are very beautiful, I must say. Wink
Longhair Prettyhighthing is what I'm gonna call you from now on, heh.

scarlettdoll

sindenis--you're very pretty You look like Katie Holmes!

Alright, maybe i'll take a pic on the digital camera (which btw, I love and don't know how people got along without em!!!) and post it. But I'll give ya'll a hint, I look kinda like this-->

whee! I love digital cameras!
Ok, here's a picture of a piece of me. Grin

scarlettdoll

:P (there isn't any good smirking face!)

Maybe more tomorrow. But you can't get off scot-free Icetooth. :twisted:

stardreamer

Quote:
Sindënís

I'll give it a go too:

Surprised OMG.....
*looks again at her picts* No Iam not dreaming..... :roll:
did you already had a boyfriend?? :roll:

stardreamer

Quote:
lostshard

Hehehe stardreamer what's wrong with my pupils?? Surprised Don't you go and imply things why they are so big, gniffle Wink ... I don't know why but my pupils are almost always that big..funny ain't it

nothings wrong.. don't worry..
I was just wondering how it is possible to watch into a flashlight with pupils that big and not having red eyes... :roll:
Scarlettdoll pretty feed.. *wonders how the rest of you looks like..*

hey IceTooth did you have a makeover? you look totaly different on both picts..
"hey look I see Winny the Pooh on the background of that last pict.. :D I gues that belongs to the little cub your holding ;)

lostshard

A feet? a feet? give it up for scarlettdoll the feet-tease haha, so what's next... a finger? teehehe
I knowwww..... we need to put you together ourselfs, that would be funny haha

Icetooth i'm with stardreamer, you look totaly different in those 2 photo's.. What with only half a year in between, funny what a differance..

stardreamer

Quote:
lostshard

A feet? a feet? give it up for scarlettdoll the feet-tease haha, so what's next... a finger? teehehe
I knowwww..... we need to put you together ourselfs, that would be funny haha

hehe.. ScarlettPAPERdoll ;) LOL :P

Zebula77

Quote:
scarlettdoll

:P (there isn't any good smirking face!)

Maybe more tomorrow. But you can't get off scot-free Icetooth. :twisted:

Hmm, that's a very dangerous pic for people with foot-fetishes (not that I'm one of them, heh).
Gives another taste! Please? :)

IceTooth: Is that some kind of Ninja concentration trick or something? I know they've got techniques that look similar. You look very 'zen' in that photo. Wink

[quote:2f0ab387e2]sindenis--you're very pretty You look like Katie Holmes! [/quote:2f0ab387e2]

Nah, wayyyy prettier! 8)

Sindenís

Heeh thanks for the compliments everyone. Was a bit nerveous about posting pics at first.
Scarlettdoll: You have cute feet!
Icetooth: You look kinda spiritual in the first photo Wink

Sindenís

[quote:903a1eb394]sindenis--you're very pretty You look like Katie Holmes! [/quote:903a1eb394]
[quote:903a1eb394]Nah, wayyyy prettier! 8)[/quote:903a1eb394]

Haha no way! But you can keep calling me Longhair Prettyhighthing by the way :D

Zebula77

Yes way! Grin

Ok, is it ok if I shorten it to Longhair? That is of course, unless you're planning to get a haircut any time soon, which would be a bad idea, heh.

Nibblet

IceTooth - You don't look as evil as I imagined! You look like a very nice man, except you keep teasing me with scorpions which makes you evil. EEEVIIILL. Wink :D

Blackbird

Sindënís: Mew, you are beautiful Wink

Sindenís

*purr* Thank you :D

Zebula: Longhair will do just fine! As I'm planning on letting it grow very loonnng.

Nibblet

Apart from those one with deadly poison in them?? Oh... and the fact that THEY'RE THE SPAWN OF SATAN. Evil Grin Evil Grin

(You look like a nice guy, though. Wink )

scarlettdoll

icetooth-you do look spiritual in the first pic (and really sweet in the 2nd!). You're a good-looking guy.

Actually, I was seriously thinking bout giving ya'll pieces and letting ya'll put them together for yourself but since Icetooth was brave enough to put up his own (and since my comp would prob crash under the weight) i'll put a whole one up. But ya'll will have to wait cuz I'll have to take one 1st.

lostshard

sooo pretty pliessssssssss take it then we are so curieus really....

also the bit's and pieces way was kinda cool, we could make a real moving doll of you, Wink

Zebula77

Quote:
Sindënís

*purr* Thank you :D

Zebula: Longhair will do just fine! As I'm planning on letting it grow very loonnng.

Groovy! Far out man! Uhh, girl, I mean. Grin

Arfurido

Quote:
IceTooth

Flattery will get you everywhere, my dear.

That's what I always say!!

[quote:43183ba12b]I will be a gentleman and not make any jokes about putting pieces of pictures together (I save that kind of humor for Anne!). :twisted:[/quote:43183ba12b]
Oooh thank you, you are so sweet :roll:

scarlettdoll

ok, well then ya'll will get another piece until i get around to taking a real pic:

well, that came out smaller than i planned but the other way was so huge. oh well

Darkelf

humm your white and made out of ice?

Zebula77

Quote:
scarlettdoll

ok, well then ya'll will get another piece until i get around to taking a real pic:

well, that came out smaller than i planned but the other way was so huge. oh well

Well, that's a perfectly fine forehead. I don't really know what that means, but you give us so little to work with, Scarlett!
More please.*insert doey-eyes smiley here*

lostshard

Heck, i don't see it, only an x and that's it Unhappy

Nibblet

Quote:
IceTooth

Quote:
nibblet

Apart from those one with deadly poison in them?? Oh... and the fact that THEY'RE THE SPAWN OF SATAN. Evil Grin Evil Grin

(You look like a nice guy, though. Wink )

Now now missy, we all know that the spawn of satan is actually those things you Brits eat called kippers! Or worse yet, Haggis! Grin

Scorpions aren't evil, most are harmless...and the ones that can hurt you like all scorps mainly keep to themselves. What about snakes and spiders? Are they evil too? :?:
IceTooth

Nah. They're not evil. I actually like them. My sister used to keep snakes. Little corn snakes they were. A mummy and 15 babies that used to eat each other on a regular basis. And we have a spiders nest in the corner of the office with loads of tiny yellow and black babies. The reason I think scorpions are evil is because I have a bad phobia of them, crabs and lobsters. Not just your little " I don't really like them" kind of phobia, but your "Can't stand to be in the same room as a picture of them, feels like your chest is going to explode" type of phobia. Even just thinking about it makes my hands shake!

Haggis isn't evil... it's just nasty. The inventors of haggis were evil. And there's just no need for kippers. Stinky disgusting fish. :x

I still think you look mlike a nice man :D

malle

oh guys, you are so fastidious. I tasted Haggis in a very fine restaurant in Scotland and it was good! - yeah I do know what its made of!

The spawn of satan, well at least one of them is definitely spiders, they give me a shiver (gooseflesh?).. I have to take the couch if some spider have taken control over my room Unhappy (well, if I see one and didnt get a chance to get it assassinated (:P), so just knowing its there) - just something I have struggled with allways...

It's nice to see so many new pictures, i didnt knew that im actually younger than the average in this comic-fan-forum :p

TNC, nice to meet another dane! You are very good at drawing, I would love to share with you some of the drawings i have made, when I get a chance to scan some of them into the computer.

Cheers! As they say in every situation in Scotland :)

Nibblet

We say "cheers" a lot where I live in the North East of England. It's probably the weather. :?

scarlettdoll

i don't like spiders and when applied to anything other than birds, the term "a nest of" is terrifying. (my phobia is roaches) I am totally with you malle. If a roach is in my room, I'm sleeping on the sofa.

ok, here's some more puzzle pieces
my hand

and my hair (which i had to take with the camera over my head; very difficult)

scarlettdoll

haha! :P

Arthis

Iquite like this game :D

And you have such beautiful hair Scarlettdoll!

scarlettdoll

thank you Arthis!

Zebula77

Not to forget, we see part of your arms on the, umm, hairy pic.

Tantalizing, indeed.

stardreamer

@ Scarlett(Paper)Doll
euh.. just one silly question from a silly dutch..
hmm.. Iam working on that puzzle of your picts of yourselve.. but I have a hard time to get those small eyes and head to puth togethers with those big arms and long hear.. I mean.. the hand should be smaller then the head.. not the other way.. and with this scale.. you hear must reach the ground when you are standing straight..
well that is at least with the ppl and elves I know.. :roll:

Iam with IceTooth and Zeb.. 1 single pict would be much easier..
although a paperdoll of you is also nice.. but this way its realy hard... Unhappy and no I cant sleep.. because the puzzle wont fit.. Unhappy

PCoquelin

Quote:
IceTooth

Don't encourage her Arthis! And hey...correct me if I am wrong but I thought you were gay? The tease effect shouldn't affect you as much then...hmm...I envy you! :roll: :oops:

as if being "gay" meant no teasing ability...
Some still don't understand.

Well, she teases only the ones not asexual like me
( I just find it fastidious, as another one here... )

See you !

Nibblet

Scarletdoll - 'Tis truly a noble hand m'lady. Lovin' the work you're doing. How about an elbow next? Perhaps an ear? Wink

Love your hair by the way. :D

Sindenís

Scarlett you have such beautiful hair! I always wanted hair just like that :D

Jeppe

I think it's because Scarlettdoll doesn't want us to see her face... hmm... something to think about :? :roll:

Zebula77

OH-MY-GOD! I just figured it out. She's really a super heroine, and she needs to hide her real identity! That's gotta be it.

Jeppe

Quote:
Zebula77

OH-MY-GOD! I just figured it out. She's really a super heroine, and she needs to hide her real identity! That's gotta be it.

Not exactly what i meant Grin but that's funny! and she might be... (but i never heard about a REAL american southern superheroine belle...)

Zebula77

That's because her identity is kept hidden, of course! Duh! :roll:

Jeppe

Quote:
Zebula77

That's because her identity is kept hidden, of course! Duh! :roll:

nono... i never heard about and american superhero... do you mean that she's so secretive that she doesn't even dare show her super-side?

Zebula77

Maybe she works secretly for the government. I mean, strictly black-ops assignements and so on.

Jeppe

Quote:
Zebula77

Maybe she works secretly for the government. I mean, strictly black-ops assignements and so on.

might be... let's see what she has to say about these very clever theories!!! well... Scarlettdoll??????

Arthis

If she wants it to remain secret, she won't say anything!

Please, may we have a pic of your bellybutton next Scarlettdoll? :oops: :) :twisted:

lostshard

Scarlettdoll, here's another compliment....I JUST LOVEEEEE the reddish blond haircolor, please don't say you have green eyes as wel??

cause... then you would be the perfect woman.....

Jeppe

Quote:
IceTooth

Never mind....*inserts foot in mouth* :roll:

ICETOOTH! GET SCARLETTDOLLS FOOT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH :x :twisted: !!!

scarlettdoll

Thanks nibblet and sidenis!

Lostshard-sometimes they're green. But they change color depending on what i'm wearing. (i wish they changed by my mood) sometimes green, sometimes blue, occasionally grayish.

And I very well may be a secret superhero. A capitalistic, aristocratic, southern speaking, longhaired, feminine superhero (but sadly, no flying abilities) So if ya'll ever hear about someone meeting that description who's taken over the south and is straighting things out, then you'll know. :twisted:

stardreamer--thanks for pointing that out! I happen to be very sensitive about my shrunken head! (darn pygmies!) Wink

lostshard

I didn't know that eyes could do this, but it seems my eyes are mostely green, sometimes there slips a ring of yellow around my pupils, just saw this on a picture of me yesterday...

do you have some irish blood then?? .

stardreamer

Quote:
scarlettdoll

stardreamer--thanks for pointing that out! I happen to be very sensitive about my shrunken head! (darn pygmies!) Wink

wow.. I didn't know that.. .. well in that case. I can go on with the Scarlett(Paper)Doll :) so lets get that other pict on :D

LordDarkhan

Its simple... Scarlett has used her evil "Lord/Lady" like powers and authority and corrupted and ravaged many other worlds(boards), so now she must hide here..and she uses the guise of the lovely gentle southern belle.(sorry scarlett, i had to let the secret out) :oops:

lostshard

spedoinkle???? is she winnowill then?? ressurected?

Zebula77

Quote:
Arthis

If she wants it to remain secret, she won't say anything!

Please, may we have a pic of your bellybutton next Scarlettdoll? :oops: :) :twisted:

Ahh, a fellow bellybutton-lover? You know, I find there are few things sexier than a nice bellybutton.

So how's about it, Scarlettdoll? May we have a peek at your navel? Wink

scarlettdoll

Lostshard-yeah, my youngest brother and little sister's eyes do it too. I think they've pretty much decided that green eyes are a mutation of the blue gene and my mom's got green eyes while my dad has blue. So we got flip-flop eyes.

LordDarkhan--Darnit! Now I must destroy you all! :twisted:

No, I'm afraid I can't give ya'll a navel shot. (a close up just looks wrong and I'm not quite up to exposing my whole stomach on the internet) So here, I will give you a real picture! Surprised :o

age 2 and

age 3

How's that? :D

stardreamer

Lovely picts Scarlettdoll
Looking forward to see how this lovely child has turned out to a (must be) beautiful women :)

btw.. your head does have the right size according to your body.. on those pics :roll:

NEXT PAGE