ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

"Texts from the Holt" Spin-Off

Songchaser

I just recently found this hilarious website, described as "Texts From Last Night Meets Elfquest". It hasn't been updated since 2012, so I decided to get creative. I'd love to see some other contributions!

If you've seen TFLN, then you know this is definitely mature content. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then consider yourselves warned!

CutterLeetahText
(56577): Now when you said you'd never sleep with me, did you really mean never on a Monday or never without handcuffs or a blindfold or never on a airplane or never without lots of booze? Cus never is a pretty strong word.

Songchaser

WineText
(56527): You're about wine.
Yes, I'm like 90% wine at the moment.

Thornbrake

I love TFLN! And this Elfquest spin is HILARIOUS!

Songchaser

It's probably my favorite Tumblr ever! A couple more of my creations ...

moonshadetext
(52790): You know what a wolf looks like when it kills a small animal? How it shakes it around in it's mouth? I did that to a bag of Taco Bell last night

(You should try making one, too, Thornbrake!)

Songchaser

skywiselodestone
(22977): it's my sixth sense. If there's an orgy within 20 miles of me i'll know about it. Or be a part of it.

Embala

XD .... o_O ... LOL!

Heather

These are hilarious!

Mkal

Too funny!!

Songchaser

Glad you're enjoying these, guys - I'm getting kind of obsessed!

WinnowText
(56544): You know, I think when I have a lot of free time, thats when I pick up odd lovers. Maybe keeping busy is key to not using my vagina.

Thornbrake

OMG dying. @Songchaser so the TFTH tumblr is yours?

Songchaser

No way! The images in this thread are all mine, but I got the idea from that Tumblr. Like I said, it hasn't been updated since 2012. I really hope this inspires people to design their own, so that I'm not just sitting here laughing at my own jokes haha :)

Songchaser

@MrsGrizzley's in-laws should like this one. (LOL don't kill me, plz)

Voll
(31991): Tinkerbell just flew up to me and tickled my balls. WTF did we smoke?

Thornbrake

Hahahahahaha!

Embala

*chuckles* :D

Leanan

LMAO!

lunakat

This is lifted directly from the website. I had this question once... There is no right answer.

tumblr_m10dy9fFLB1rrw2teo1_1280

Rae_treeshaper

ha haa! love them! ... although u must have short numbers over there lol ...

Rae_treeshaper

are you sure you werent @Songchaser ? Oh full o wine?

Embala

@lunakat *is missing the image* :(

Songchaser

@lunakat I'm missing the image, too!
@Rae_treeshaper oh yeah, that's the number that corresponds to the TFLN website, but I guess I should be putting the area code? Whatevs, you get the idea. And I'm only 90% wine when I'm around my mother, because obviously. (lol jk)

Nightfall
(19337): when a girl feels in her heart, the way she feels in her vagina, anything is possible.

Rob

pike

Stormcatcher

I think those are about as mature and funny as fart jokes. Could anybody educate me about the humoristic value of this stuff?
Or rather, any value?

Thornbrake

They're pretty much the same type of humor, @Stormcatcher. Either you get it and giggle stupidly at it, or you don't. No worries either way.

Songchaser

@Rob Yay! First submission! (I'm definitely finding that Pike and Skywise are the best characters for this silliness haha)

@Stormcatcher you're right, it is totally immature humor. There are times when I take things very seriously, and other times when I don't - never would have considered it before, but maybe this means that Pike's my "patron elf"? :)

Rob

bathroom

Songchaser

Special thanks to @Rob for helping me fully realize just how immature my sense of humor can be. LMAO!

Heather

Stormcatcher said: Or rather, any value?

Laughter.

Thornbrake

@Rob hahahahahahaha!!!

Rob

fart

Heather

@Rob You're killing me!

Rob

I'm here all week, try the veal

Thornbrake

Farts are funny.

Heather

Thornbrake said: Farts are funny.

With a rich history

Songchaser

SkywiseText
(56513): Who's the easier target... Bandages on the knees, tramp stamp, or bra showing? Not in the mood to work for it tonight.