ELFQUEST
FORUM ARCHIVE     ABOUT EQ     READ ONLINE     SHOP    
ABOUT     READ     SHOP    

A few words

Rob

With the new forums features online (New design! Readable fonts! Works on mobiles! Google-powered search!) it's time to take stock and get everyone's suggestions for the future.

First, though, time for some straight talk.

I know that a few longtime tribesmates are not happy with the changes, and that's cool. (It's even cool if, after eons not posting here, someone stops by just to angrily inform everyone that they're not coming back!)

Reading about plans to make trouble and test the limits of our "tolerance", though ... thaaaaat's too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euI3v2jpTlI

Granted, passive-aggressive scheming is not specifically prohibited in the forum guidelines! But it's time to cut that out. I'm naming no names; we know about it because every clique has its gossips, and it was all posted publicly. Myself and the devs put in a lot of hard work, and to have wasted time on this sort of nonsense is a bummer.

Few subjects are off-limits, but this is Wendy and Richard's party. They get to decide how the furniture is laid out and what cheeses are served.

Let me stress that only a small handful of folks let entitlement get the better of them! Since relaunching, participation in general is up pretty nicely and there have been more than 100,000 page views of the forums. What's being written by you all is great, and it shows in the number of people who come back over and over again to read it.

Go tell us what you want to see more of in the suggestions thread.

Mkal

Sorry to hear about this, Rob.

Rob

It's no big deal. My eyes are just rolling so far into my head that I don't think I'll ever need another drop of acid to get high.

Mkal

I just spit out my water. LOL!

Thornbrake

Rob said: Since relaunching, participation in general is up pretty nicely and there have been more than 100,000 page views of the forums.

Proof's in the puddin'! ;-)

Trollbabe

My clunky old computer, weak connection and I, thank you collectively.

RedheadEmber

Thornbrake said: Proof's in the puddin'!

Uuuhhmmm proof pudding! :D